 tjb1508 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 18 Jun 2016 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 12:42 - 18 Jun 2016 Post subject: Peugeot Speedfight 1998 Petrol and Oil gauges don't work. |
 |
|
Hi there,
I recently bought a Peugeot Speedfight from my cousin. When I bought it a few things such as the lights, petrol and oil gauges, and the electure start didn't work, and the battery was shorting ect. The battery short was doalwn to the regulator, which was replaced, and the lights where down to a faulty resistor.
However, the gauges and electric start still do not work, so I was wondering if anyone on this site could help? The gauges simply do not move when the battery is in and the bike is turned on. The kick start also works to start the bike, so the immobiliser shouldnt be the problem. Any help is much appreciated, as the bike is due an MOT, and I would like to have this sorted.
Thank you everyone for your help.
Sincerely tjb1508 |
|