Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Some people take the debate a bit too far - MP shot...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:34 - 16 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
a drowned Syrian boy on a beach...millions of sponsored "Syrians"

You've just lost your right to label anyone else as distasteful.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 16 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually quite impressed that when some guys gone postal its a politician that's been the target not just random people.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:59 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll all be forgotten in a week...

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 07:31 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently I'm a c-nut for questioning the political point someone was using her death to make...
Because how dare I use her death t make political points?

Laughing

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:50 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I'm actually quite impressed that when some guys gone postal its a politician that's been the target not just random people.

the story goes he was fighting with a random and she intervened to break them up

very odd situation
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:13 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

#nothingtodowithbrexit

Sauce for the goose....

Last edited by grr666 on 08:16 - 17 Jun 2016; edited 1 time in total

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:14 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
It'll all be forgotten in a week...

I hope so. The middleing classes in t'media are all rolling out in swarms to mourn the loss of one of their soldiers.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:45 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why couldn't he have killed a different MP? A real sleazy, questionable self-promoter?

As it is he has murdered a woman who, despite all the trite eulogies that flow at times like this, seems to have been an achingly worthy do-gooder type who's now well on her way to martyred sainthood. Yawn.

We will never be allowed to forget now (whatever the true motive turns out to be) how she gave her life for diversity and we must all join the rainbow love-in she promoted.

Grrrrrrr

Shame tho, you shouldn't go to work in Yorkshire and end up shot in the face.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:55 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, she'll be forgotten about the moment the polls close.

Until then, all we're going to hear is:

"Look, I'm not campaigning, I'd never do that, but what Saint Jo thought was..."

"We have to put our differences aside and all work together to make Saint Jo's dream a reality..."

"Look, I'm not saying Nigel Farage murdered Saint Jo, but why does he refuse to take responsibility for being the exact same age, gender and ethnicity as her killer? Food for thought, eh? See what I'm saying?"

The funeral's going to be a bonanza. Leavers don't show, they're heartless scum. They do show, they'll be lynched for being cynical hypocrites. And heartless scum.

Looks like her husband's going to be given a platform. I fully expect the kids to be rolled out, asking when mummy is coming home. Poor little mites, #RemainForJo.

Saint Jo is front page on Mumsnet. "Apparently the bloke was shouting about Britain first the extreme right wing political group. "

Telegraph has called it: Britain First.

Well, we had a good try, but it's over, ruined by one deluded thicko mental case who's achieved the exact opposite of his twisted intent.

Bizarre, but history often is.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:16 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how or why some people think this has put the lid on the EU exit vote?

"Woman killed for unknown reasons therefore let's just play it safe and stay in the EU"...?

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I don't understand how or why some people think this has put the lid on the EU exit vote?

"Woman killed for unknown reasons therefore let's just play it safe and stay in the EU"...?

because the undecideds that needed to be swinging for leave on the day, might well and truly fall for this twaddle

good news is it stopped the imf speech and governor of the bank of england speech, but we're gonna have days and days of the above from rogerborg, by the bbc because there is no other story to cover

what really does disturb me, is how many nutcases are clearly on the prowl, idk if this is because of 'care in the community' or government cuts

I'll call murphy's law on this, just yesterday john curtice of yougov put leave as the favourite, it just seems our destiny is to forever be in the eu, regardless of how good an argument you can make.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:31 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

It's the Most Read on Pravda and the Grauniad and the Torygraph. Get used to the phrase "climate of hate" - you'll be reading and hearing it a lot over the next 6 days.

Torygraph has confirmed the "Britain First" angle. "Who are they?" is their 3rd most read article.

They're a bunch of angry mentalists prepping for the coming race war, is who they are. If they were sane, they wouldn't accept anyone mad enough to join them.

Shooty McStabsalot may be a member, or may just have been fascinated with them. Either way, they're part of the story now, have no PR nous, and don't even know enough to shut up.

They will be trolled into reacting and it will play very, very badly.

People are not logical. Mumsnet does not flip based on reason, nor flop based on facts. Britain First are in favour of Brexit, therefore Brexit is in favour of Britain First. Those poor little mites. #RemainForJo.

Endgame.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:35 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further proof that the glorious west is far from democracy and our profit-hungry 'free media' overlords control the lot.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:39 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Its swung me towards exit.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:44 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
Why couldn't he have killed a different MP? A real sleazy, questionable self-promoter?

As it is he has murdered a woman who, despite all the trite eulogies that flow at times like this, seems to have been an achingly worthy do-gooder type who's now well on her way to martyred sainthood. Yawn.

We will never be allowed to forget now (whatever the true motive turns out to be) how she gave her life for diversity and we must all join the rainbow love-in she promoted.

Grrrrrrr

Shame tho, you shouldn't go to work in Yorkshire and end up shot in the face.

I was once reprimanded in the workplace for refusing to join in when one of these go-getter politicos turned up to get a photo op hangin with some charidee workers. Fuck the lot of them.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:49 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

How many people queued up for days to sign the book of remembrance for Diana (the worlds biggest virtue signaller,
especially in death)? Shocked Me and my mrs were staring at the telly wondering if we were from another planet
because we couldn't give a hoot that some rich tart* who'd only married into her status had finally courted enough
media attention to be chased into the side of a tunnel at 100mph by them. Despite how for years she constantly and
consistently used them to her doe eyed advantage when it suited her and her cause of the moment.

How many people spazzed and started frothing #refugeeswelcome when they saw some dead people smugglers
brat apparently washed up on shore but definitely not placed there for the cameras by a soldier.

You underestimate the power of virtue signalling, the ONLY way to do anything about anything these days
and be able to feel good about yourself and more importantly let others know what a nice person you are.
Superimpose jo's face over your own on Facebook to show support for Bremain in 3... 2...

*(dodi and that other bloke who looks like Harry)

staffo
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:08 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the "eyewitness" who links this attack to the leave campaign in the medias view, wasn't even there?

Top ethics lads.
15:58:19 Ste: your spelling it worse than a retards.
15:58:23 Ste: *is

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:52 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

staffy50 wrote:
So the "eyewitness" who links this attack to the leave campaign in the medias view, wasn't even there?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646408/Gas-fitter-insists-Jo-Cox-killer-DID-shout-Britain-shot-MP-Testimony-closest-witness-murder-provides-compelling-account-death.html

Memory's a funny thing though:

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/06/Birstall-8.png

Although it is looking like Shooty McStab was a proper Race War mentalist, so there we go, Nazi = Brexit = Nazi.

Huh, the first use of #RemainForJo appears to have been a prescient prediction that Remainers would use it: https://twitter.com/DANEHARR1S/status/743472747641212928

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:01 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

with the pace of everything, this will be forgotten about come monday and business as usual

not as worried as i was
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:08 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
with the pace of everything, this will be forgotten about come monday and business as usual

We'll be in the Euro by Weihnachten.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Telegraph article is priceless.
β€œIt was a popping sound, not like you imagine a gunshot to sound like. I turned and saw the woman – the MP – fall to the floor. She had Muslim women around her trying to help.

Helping the gunman? Wink

It's all rather sad and pointless, but the most rememberingmost jabber on the radio from Cameron, Corbyn and every other slime ball with media access is really grating.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:

It's all rather sad and pointless, but the most rememberingmost jabber on the radio from Cameron, Corbyn and every other slime ball with media access is really grating.

The Lizard People come together when one of their own falls.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 17 Jun 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol apparently the guy that said the killer shouted out britain first , is a member of the bnp and the bnp/ bf have some fucked up rivalry

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/britain-first-eyewitness-bnp-member-list/
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8