Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Australian woman gets Snackbarred

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:05 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/aug/24/british-woman-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-frenchman-at-australian-backpackers-hostel

Given that it happened at a backpacker hostel, I'd hazard a guess and say a bunch of liberal, free-thinking whiteys got talking about terrorism, ISIS etc and the woman said something about how stupid fundamentalist Islam is. Then, instead of engaging in intelligent debate, some 'this offends my religious safe space' prick decided it would be ok to kill her.

I think its time for western society to outlaw religion altogether or, even better, outlaw it and teach the hazards and pitfalls of cult ideology in schools. There are certainly enough case studies on the subject now.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:23 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy killed a dog too Crying or Very sad

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:24 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

I think its time for western society to outlaw religion altogether

Heh heh: French police make woman remove burkini on beach

Quote:
Her ticket, seen by French news agency AFP, read that she was not wearing “an outfit respecting good morals and secularism”

Quote:
the city barred clothing that “overtly manifests adherence to a religion...”

Nice one, France Thumbs Up

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:40 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another woman? They don't attack men unless they outnumber them significantly. Wankers.

And you reap what you sow France.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:10 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

OzCopper wrote:
[prolly] mental health or drug misuse [... ] This is not about race or religion, it is about individual criminal behaviour

Packs of lone wolves.

Seems like an OK lass, I'll just go ahead and assume that she rebuffed ficki ficki and got stabby stabby instead. Probably was just a(nother) drunken 85 IQ cousin-marriage mentalist having a "sexual emergency" rather than a planned snackbar.

Anyway, ride in peace and all that.

https://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8693863.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Mia-Ayliffe-chung.jpg

Conzar
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:36 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen the news this morning...this hits home hard,
I knew of this girl, she was from Derby and my closest friends went to school with her
This is awful Sad
11:05:35 Rob Fzs: i just wanna own an rd350 valve before they send us to war with durkadurkastan

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:39 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/aug/24/british-woman-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-frenchman-at-australian-backpackers-hostel

At least correct the title, even the url you give says it was a British woman ffs.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:12 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Australian woman gets Snackbarred

Meh, everyone gets snackbarred eventually.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:54 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I think its time for western society to outlaw religion altogether or, even better, outlaw it and teach the hazards and pitfalls of cult ideology in schools. There are certainly enough case studies on the subject now.

That's funny, I was under the impression that christianity was as good as gone in UK schools, and most certainly a no-no, just in case it offends anyone. On the other hand, some other faiths do seem to get promoted in all manner of ways, under the umbrella catch all of diversity and tolerance.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/resources/images/4916623.jpg

and here's another one from Holland

https://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/three-smiling-teachers.jpg

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:22 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

That's funny, I was under the impression that christianity was as good as gone in UK schools, and most certainly a no-no, just in case it offends anyone. On the other hand, some other faiths do seem to get promoted in all manner of ways, under the umbrella catch all of diversity and tolerance.

How involved are you with your local schools? Is Christianity banned in all of them?

I ask because the first picture you posted are from school trip where primary school children at a CofE school went to see a mosque.

"...had a tour around the Mosque and saw how Muslims pray. We looked around the washroom because Muslims have to wash before they pray. This is called Wudu. We learnt Muslims pray five times a day and that they can pray anywhere. We found the trip very interesting because we got to learn about other religions."

The 2nd picture is apparently from America and Germany and Holland at the same time, the only common theme appears to be anti-Muslim parties using that one to 'outrage' whoever they can. Can't find the original source although there is a Dutch one claiming to be so.

The Dutch have a real racism issue with anyone that's not white. While I acknowledge that it's a sweeping generalisation, 10 years of living there gave me an insight, the Dutch are overtly racist. The report that the image purportedly comes from is part of an education programme of 'other cultures' to try and combat the problem.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:53 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
I ask because the first picture you posted are from school trip where primary school children at a CofE school went to see a mosque.

The CofE seems to be so desperate to be happy-clappy and inclusive that they'll fall over themselves to believe in whatever you believe in, although maybe you'd like this leaflet on jebus, no pressure, it's not a hard and fast rule.

I honestly wonder, could you get a CofE pulpit walloper to give a sermon on why if jebus were around today, he'd be a muslim. Thinking

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 16:16 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jesus were born today (and was not made up like Jesus 1) he would Probably be beaten to death with a hammer in a playground or stabbed by a Taxi driver for his heresy (Praise be upon him)

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:54 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sun Sez (slightly paraphrased by your interlocutor): mentalist decided she was his property, honour-snackbarred her for showing some skin to other men.

So, not too far off.

Yes, I will be warning Miss Borg that not all cultures are equal.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:24 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islam sends its finest men to Europe, because a man can produce 1000 children per year, a woman can only produce one per year.

Religion is all about the numbers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:43 - 24 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXpxvrDXXA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srmIyiY-XU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K7YXaNw2CU

Good old Pat. Thumbs Up

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:21 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/resources/images/4916623.jpg

and here's another one from Holland

https://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/three-smiling-teachers.jpg

I went on a trip to Sikh temple once and sat barefoot with a bunch Turban-wearing blokes eating curry with their hands from metal plates.

You really can't cherry pick images like that to paint a picture of doom and gloom overall.

However. I did my first year of uni at Queen Mary in London. It's in the east end. A very real story is that the Islam society wanted to use the biggest, grandest, main room on campus for their Friday prayers. The uni said no, of course, so the society went to the media and as far as I'm aware they got their way in the end.

I expect if a christian society of some kind did similar they'd be laughed out of the door.

Huff Post - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/04/qmul-muslim-students-friday-prayers-rain_n_4212184.html

Independent - https://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/muslim-students-pray-in-the-rain-after-queen-mary-university-denies-them-access-to-facilities-8918293.html

Queen Mary Islam Society statement - "Turn campus into a mosque" - https://www.facebook.com/QueenMaryISoc/posts/540712759343289

Good news - the apparently failng, over-liberal, British youth and university students generally didn't support them - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2516928

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:14 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

However. I did my first year of uni at Queen Mary in London. It's in the east end. A very real story is that the Islam society wanted to use the biggest, grandest, main room on campus for their Friday prayers. The uni said no, of course, so the society went to the media and as far as I'm aware they got their way in the end.

I expect if a christian society of some kind did similar they'd be laughed out of the door.

A friend of mine went to QMUL, it's snackbar central for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:37 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I went on a trip to Sikh temple once and sat barefoot with a bunch Turban-wearing blokes eating curry with their hands from metal plates.

What in heaven or earth is the connection to snackbar? Sikhism is practically the opposite of snackbarista islam. Own up, was this you?

Sikhs are awesome, if I ever go deranged and start believing in an invisible beardy sky pixie, I'll be turbanning up for sure.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:35 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Re: Australian woman gets Snackbarred Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

What in heaven or earth is the connection to snackbar? Sikhism is practically the opposite of snackbarista islam. Own up, was this you?

Sikhs are awesome, if I ever go deranged and start believing in an invisible beardy sky pixie, I'll be turbanning up for sure.

Point being that a tiny handful of kids on a school trip to learn about other cultures is not even remotely evidence to show that they're soon to be indocrinated in any way.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:06 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with almost all "other cultures".

I have a specific issue with forcing children into a submissive posture. You don't have to have Lived Experience of abuse to know that it's abhorrent.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:44 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was forced to eat dry bread pellets and drink wine - alcohol! - as a child. Abuse!

It was so fun at the time Crying or Very sad

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:11 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also abuse.

Were you indoctrinated with a belief that women are possessions, worth at most half of a man, and that fornication should be punished by lashing or stoning? Although I guess a knife will do in a pinch.

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:09 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I was forced to eat dry bread pellets and drink wine - alcohol! - as a child. Abuse!

Luxury!

All I had was a hole in the ground and some hot gravel

https://i.imgur.com/Y3HR4mC.jpg

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:50 - 25 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

I went to Sunday school once. They threw me out the same day Laughing

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:15 - 26 Aug 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

I went to Sunday school once. They threw me out the same day Laughing

My parents (mum mainly) made me and my brother go to church every weekend so we could get into the better C of E school nearby. We were little bastards too.

After being accepted that school, the entire church charade swiftly stopped Laughing

I'm not sure what's worse - the fact that a religious school was (or still is) the best in quite a wide area, or the fact that their main admission criteria was based on how well applicants had followed the rules of the cult.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 216 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2