Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/user/btcruiser34

Wink

His opinion as a black man is invalidated by 2 things. First he's a former cop and second he's a Trump supporter.

Literally the devil. The devil spewing facts. Inescapable facts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:47 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Wink

So, a man armed with a knife fights with police, doesn't use the knife he is supposed to be holding (according to the police report), finishes scuffling and walks off to the driver's side of his car. He doesn't try to stab the officer that holds onto his shirt but leans into the car - which holds his three kids, one of which was celebrating his 8th birthday, and his girlfriend who says she didn't call the police but hey she's probably black and we know they're all a bunch of liars - and is shot seven times in the back.

Makes perfect sense that an armed man has a fight, doesn't use that weapon and then goes to his car for a gun he doesn't have.

Either that or the police are lying about him being armed with the knife. Odd how they didn't shoot an armed man fighting with them but felt ok to shoot him in the back when he walked away, wouldn't you say?

But hey, he's a black criminal and the world would be better off without him, right?

toby1
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:06 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Well can't say the word B**** man can we BBC.......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54202923

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:17 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

toby1 wrote:
Well Well can't say the word B**** man can we BBC.......

"The attacker is described as a tall black man aged approximately 23-25 years with an athletic build"

toby1
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:15 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad...........not used to being given descriptions that might offend

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:12 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
grr666 wrote:

Wink

So, a man armed with a knife fights with police, doesn't use the knife he is supposed to be holding (according to the police report), finishes scuffling and walks off to the driver's side of his car. He doesn't try to stab the officer that holds onto his shirt but leans into the car - which holds his three kids, one of which was celebrating his 8th birthday, and his girlfriend who says she didn't call the police but hey she's probably black and we know they're all a bunch of liars - and is shot seven times in the back.

Makes perfect sense that an armed man has a fight, doesn't use that weapon and then goes to his car for a gun he doesn't have.

Either that or the police are lying about him being armed with the knife. Odd how they didn't shoot an armed man fighting with them but felt ok to shoot him in the back when he walked away, wouldn't you say?

But hey, he's a black criminal and the world would be better off without him, right?

Stop and do what you're told - the rest is irrelevance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Exactly. If the armed police over here pointed a gun at me I'd be down quicker than a whore's drawers on a Saturday night.

If an American cop pointed a gun at me I'd be even quicker!!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:10 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
arry wrote:

Exactly. If the armed police over here pointed a gun at me I'd be down quicker than a whore's drawers on a Saturday night.

If an American cop pointed a gun at me I'd be even quicker!!

Unfortunately it doesnt really seem to affect the outcome.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:02 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it does.

You pull up 1 case. How many didn't get shot by the trigger happy white cops in the US of A because they actually did what they were told?

Anyway, we actually live in the UK so tell me, how many cops have killed black people compared to how many black people kill black people.

Some interestiing stats here....

https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/foi-media/metropolitan-police/disclosure_2017/october_2017/information-rights-unit---records-of-the-ethnicity-and-gender-of-all-alleged-perpetrators-and-victims-of-knife-crime-offences-and-firearm-offences-for-2012-and-2016

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Of course it does.

You pull up 1 case. How many didn't get shot by the trigger happy white cops in the US of A because they actually did what they were told?

I'm sure there were lots of them that walked away to live another day, of all ethnicities.
I suppose this one, last week, might still walk. So when you decide to spend your next summer holiday at the mouse house just bear in mind that you could still get shot by the police, or your kids could, or even your grandkids and, shock horror, even if you're not wearing black face.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54041549

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:22 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Of course it does.

I'm sure there were lots of them that walked away to live another day, of all ethnicities.
I suppose this one, last week, might still walk. So when you decide to spend your next summer holiday at the mouse house just bear in mind that you could still get shot by the police, or your kids could, or even your grandkids and, shock horror, even if you're not wearing black face.

FFS America. I'm not a yank, I don't live in yank land so why have I got to self flagellate because of what yanks do.

Last edited by Polarbear on 10:14 - 19 Sep 2020; edited 1 time in total

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Of course it does.

Interesting, like the Kinsey incident Nobby posted its almost as if being allowed to openly carry a gun makes it natural to use it, and it's only afterwards that the madness and regret of firing the weapon without any real provocation becomes apparent.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 18 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to resist posting this but couldn't. Not because of the peaceful bus event in London, but the comeback at the bottom. LOL.

https://i.imgur.com/G5GxXTJ.jpg

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:54 - 19 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Tried to resist

Trying to resist gets you shot up, dummy.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:57 - 19 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
grr666 wrote:

Wink

I'm not at all concerned about the ethnicity of criminals, just the criminality of their actions and yes the
world would be a better place if criminals were locked away from the law abiding and for appropriate periods
of time relative to their crimes. Obviously. I was merely pointing out that there are some black conservatives
with entirely differing views to the great many taking their seats on the victimhood bandwagon. I posted a
link without comment. But pushed for a comment I'd simply say this. "That makes a refreshing change." I'd bet
Officer Tatum gets more online abuse from within the black community than from outside of it as a result of putting
his point of view out there.

https://youtu.be/L1XFjaY1dds?t=148

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:51 - 19 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard a very good analogy for BLM, Antifa, Extinction Rebellion etc.
They are not societal software, designed to upgrade and improve our societies, businesses, educational establishments and personal lives. They are societal malware, designed to destroy your operating system, and if you click "accept", this is what they will do to you.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:19 - 19 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
mentalboy wrote:

I'm not at all concerned about the ethnicity of criminals, just the criminality of their actions and yes the
world would be a better place if criminals were locked away from the law abiding and for appropriate periods
of time relative to their crimes. Obviously.

"There comes a time in a culture's history when it becomes so pathologically soft and weak that it even takes the side of its worst enemy - the criminal - and calls it "Progress." " - Nietzsche
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:52 - 19 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54217286

Gone well hasn't it.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 19 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Gone well hasn't it.

Yep, two less law breakers.

Or is that not what you meant?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:21 - 19 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I love people being shot up Rolling Eyes

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:14 - 20 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
arry wrote:

Gone well hasn't it.

Yep, two less law breakers.

Or is that not what you meant?

Local community leaders in the black neighbourhood are calling for the arrests of the hosts, saying that when they are trying to counter police brutality it doesn't help the cause when members of the community go round shooting each other.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 09:03 - 20 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Gone well hasn't it.

Once again the elephant in the room is the presence of guns at a drunken house party in the first place.

I was discussing this with a Yank the other day. He kept wheeling out the usual "If you criminalise guns, only criminals would have guns."

"Exactly my point" was my response. I pointed out that in the UK, there is exactly no legitimate excuse to be in public with a gun. If you have a gun, you're an armed criminal who is automatically a risk to anyone around him. The police armed response unit will rock up and shoot you. If you're very lucky, they will give you a warning, but in this day and age first you know about it is probably a rifle bullet in the head. The UK public are fine with this.

He just didn't get it.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:58 - 20 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trouble in the US is, there are just so many guns. Even if they did decide to scrap the second amendment, they'd never get rid of them all. And then it would only be the criminals who held them, as their guns won't be registered anywhere, and they would have a lot of them. I can't see how they'd get to our situation where guns haven't been legal for so long that there are relatively few about. I think our situation is better, but how would the Yanks practicably get there from where they are now?

First, you'd have to make it so they didn't want to keep guns. But it's so ingrained in them as a right, I don't know where you'd even start to make them think like that, given all the mass shootings they've had hasn't had enough of an impact.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 20 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
The trouble in the US is, there are just so many guns. Even if they did decide to scrap the second amendment, they'd never get rid of them all. And then it would only be the criminals who held them, as their guns won't be registered anywhere, and they would have a lot of them. I can't see how they'd get to our situation where guns haven't been legal for so long that there are relatively few about. I think our situation is better, but how would the Yanks practicably get there from where they are now?

First, you'd have to make it so they didn't want to keep guns. But it's so ingrained in them as a right, I don't know where you'd even start to make them think like that, given all the mass shootings they've had hasn't had enough of an impact.

It's like anything, until it specifically impacts you it's not a problem.

Covid isn't a problem (till your mum dies of it)
Pikeys aren't a problem (till they rob or assault you)
Guns aren't a problem (till you get shot)

etc. etc.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:10 - 20 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly they'd be able to do it in the aftermath of an actual civil war...

But I've heard so many anecdotes of people who didn't used to have or want guns changing their minds and rushing out to buy them in light of recent events, so it seems at present, it's actually going the other way and more people are arming up.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 218 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 85 of 184