Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:11 - 07 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Morgan Freeman says it how it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU

https://media.mercola.com/assets/images/food-facts/coconut-nutrition-facts.jpg

Is how I'd retort if I were keeping it real.

To presumably nobody's surprise, the "BLM" Trustafarians appear to be culturally appropriating ecomentals who've jumped on the BLM bandwagon because nobody gave a stuff about their Luddite cause.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:22 - 08 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Is how I'd retort if I were keeping it real.

https://healthywildandfree.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/oreo-cookies-more-addicting-than-drugs.jpg

Is another one Rolling Eyes

Larry elder (US) and others like him get some of the worst bile fired at them from the morally superior liberally minded side. Curious to see how this plays out here.

As to personal experience, I do believe my Uncle of Jamaican heritage would have pulled out his bat if a group like this slithered into his pub, rest his soul.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:35 - 08 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLM has its place in the US where there are particular problems with race relations which are a deep part of Americas twisted social setup. But importing it here as if Black people in the UK experience anything like the kind of institutional violence that American blacks do is ridiculous. In fact it just cheapens the American BLM movement which in my opinion does have some genuine cause to pursue.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:50 - 08 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLM USA fails it so badly.

The reason that so many black people get slotted is because they dihun do nuffin, you is racist, this bullllsheet, I ain't showing you nuffin, I don't have to do nuff- (ZAP BANG).

BLM just ramps that that up to about an 11.5. They're pretty much inciting a race war, and ensuring that cops just get even more twitchy when dealing with I-know-my-rights blacks.

If they cared about blue-on-black, they could teach black kids to open conversations along these lines "Hello officer, let's be safe today," and "What's the safest way for me to show you my license?" Situation defused, nobody goes home in a body bag.

It's really not that hard to grasp, unless your goal isn't actually the safety of black lives.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:04 - 08 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

The reason that so many black people get slotted is because they dihun do nuffin, you is racist, this bullllsheet, I ain't showing you nuffin, I don't have to do nuff- (ZAP BANG).

BLM just ramps that that up to about an 11.5. They're pretty much inciting a race war, and ensuring that cops just get even more twitchy when dealing with I-know-my-rights blacks.

If they cared about blue-on-black, they could teach black kids to open conversations along these lines "Hello officer, let's be safe today," and "What's the safest way for me to show you my license?" Situation defused, nobody goes home in a body bag.

It's really not that hard to grasp, unless your goal isn't actually the safety of black lives.

You aint been ta Texas boy.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 08 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have. Didn't see many blacks though. Lots of shitkickers in Stetsons and cowboy boots.
If I was black and lived there... I'd probably behave. Common sense should dictate the prudence of this approach.

Reposted for truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:21 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
You aint been ta Texas boy.

I'm thinking specifically of the case of Sanda Bland, a "civil rights activist [...] and a part of the Black Lives Matter campaign" who managed to escalate a trivial traffic Tut Tut in Texas into a beat-down, incarceration and suicide because she dihun do....

A friendly, reasonable cop approached her, she made a decision to begin the interaction by acting like an aggrieved, shifty <what Chris Rock said>, and it kicked off from there.

He was wrong to let it escalate, but she was dumb to start it.

Contrast with: "Thanks, officer, I'm new in Texas, I appreciate you letting me know." /interaction
Vifferguy This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vifferguy wrote:

Well, no they don't.

But why the emphasis on the skin colour of some random murderers in the US?

How about these white bastards? Does it show that Leeds has a white crime problem? Bloody white bastards. Right next door to me as well.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scum are scum, doesn't matter what colour/race they are!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:02 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Well, no they don't.

But why the emphasis on the skin colour of some random murderers in the US?

How about these white bastards? Does it show that Leeds has a white crime problem? Bloody white bastards. Right next door to me as well.

The stats are there, there's a black crime problem, and there's even a black crime towards whitey problem. Obviously its all socio-economic (because there are no poor white people), and its caused by our racist tendencies, despite historically being fairly tolerant.

#blackcrimedoesntmatter
Vifferguy This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Vracktal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Except
https://www.itv.com/news/2016-07-21/carer-shot-by-police-while-lying-on-the-ground-with-his-hands-up/
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:35 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?
The same thing works both ways, it's called being safe before you are sorry. He wasn't complying with instructions,
autistic or not. How were the Police able to distinguish between un co-operative crackhead and mental patient?
The protestations of his carer are of little comfort when you are dealing with people who often lie through their teeth
shortly before pulling what's referred to in popular culture as a 'nigga move'.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigga%20move

BLM has had an impact on how Police react no doubt, but not in the way they would have hoped Funny really
It's got blacks all riled up even more than usual over in the states, and if I were a cop trying to make it home to my
family each evening I'd probably err on the side of caution too.

In addition, I reckon the Police were firing pistols no doubt, not the epitomy of accuracy over anything more than about
20 metres. If I were to bet on it they were probably aiming at Harvey Price looking weirdo who wouldn't sit down
and was screaming at his carer to shut up, they were probably trying to save the carer. Cop needs more time at the range.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:54 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

In addition, I reckon the Police were firing pistols no doubt, not the epitomy of accuracy over anything more than about
20 metres. If I were to bet on it they were probably aiming at Harvey Price looking weirdo who wouldn't sit down
and was screaming at his carer to shut up, they were probably trying to save the carer. Cop needs more time at the range.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charles-kinsey-shooting-police-officer-shot-carer-therapist-aiming-patient-toy-truck-black-lives-a7149791.html

Appears you might be right. Sounds a bit odd though.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:56 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would think with the speed and efficiency they kill each other there wouldn't be many left by now.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

They shouldn't have missed if they were using rifles.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:47 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
You would think with the speed and efficiency they kill each other there wouldn't be many left by now.

Many welfare babby.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:30 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worked with a 60 odd yr old Jamaican carpenter that estimated Shocked that he has 11 or 12 kids, he couldn't
be sure of the exact number. 8 or so of which he'd never seen, paid toward the upkeep of or had any influence over
whatsoever. His attitude was that this was perfectly normal and perfectly reasonable behaviour and simply confirmed his
masculinity. His plan was to bog off back to Jamaica to retire in a couple of years taking his nest egg with him ensuring it
was out of reach of his 'dem kids'. He'd never been married in his life btw. A cultural attitude? Talking to him it certainly
seemed that way, he claimed to know plenty of others like himself with large amount of illegitimate kids.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:03 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I worked with a 60 odd yr old Jamaican carpenter that estimated Shocked that he has 11 or 12 kids, he couldn't
be sure of the exact number. 8 or so of which he'd never seen, paid toward the upkeep of or had any influence over
whatsoever. His attitude was that this was perfectly normal and perfectly reasonable behaviour and simply confirmed his
masculinity. His plan was to bog off back to Jamaica to retire in a couple of years taking his nest egg with him ensuring it
was out of reach of his 'dem kids'. He'd never been married in his life btw. A cultural attitude? Talking to him it certainly
seemed that way, he claimed to know plenty of others like himself with large amount of illegitimate kids.

Meh. That's nothing to do with race and all to do with a lack of consequences.

There's a lass three doors down to me who recently popped out the 24th sprog one particular pillar of our community admits to having fathered.

He's white as they come and pays for none of them because he's never (officially) worked a day in his life.

Here's his daily mail stock photo:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/12/article-0-1A976D4500000578-749_306x423.jpg

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:45 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Stinky, the unpalatable guy in your example, whist not unique, is still something of an exception.
The guy that Grrrrrrrrrrr referred to sounds like he could be the norm.
Banana_B1 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 222 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 2 of 184