Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:36 - 12 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The London Telegraph reports that the inflammatory comments were made during a discussion titled “Racial Consequences of Mr Churchill”. "

Eh?

What type of uneducated potato wrote that?

The London Telegraph is a fictional newspaper from Eastenders.

And here's the potato who gets confused between The Daily Telegraph and something from Eastenders. https://www.desmog.co.uk/paul-joseph-watson
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:15 - 12 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got the name of the author wrong.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:27 - 12 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

He uses his brothers name.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:20 - 16 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
BLM are globalist/central banker divide and rule propaganda.
Which is why the establishment love them.
Unlike Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

Proof of your claim? Please provide evidence from a credible (for clarity, non-conspiracy affiliated or populated) source please.

I'm not going to hold my breath on that.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:06 - 16 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man's entitled to an opinion Wink

Between the Times conspiracy article and the "Greta leaked" XR document it's pretty obvious there's a lot of useful idiots being deployed.
Britabroad This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:49 - 18 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arguably not quite the place for this but it's hardly SJW worth either, has a bit of Brexit in it but mostly focusses on race relations with a hefty slice of BLM in action so it's going here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBq7jZIGEFo

Very insightful political piece.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Britabroad This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:38 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9275711/CALVIN-ROBINSON-Believe-theres-no-racist-like-hard-Left-racist.html

Quote:
Race Trust Twitter account also attacked me — and this time it was less ambiguous.

‘Calvin Robinson,’ the tweet read, ‘does it not shame you that most people see you as a house n****?’

Quote:
The basketball star Kofi Josephs, who plays for the British national squad, tweeted to me: ‘Your afro ain’t hiding the coon chip my guy.’ The British-Ugandan actor Arnold Oceng repeated the ‘coon chip’ slur, adding a picture of a computer circuit board.

‘Coon chip’ is internet slang, implying that I am a robot programmed to be a subservient black man. It’s an Americanism —but all this language is rooted in U.S. racial divisions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:23 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvin Robinson wrote:
Above all, I believe in self-reliance and personal responsibility.

Literally admits to being a Nazi Shocked No wonder ppl are attacking him Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:24 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvin Robinson wrote:

Literally admits to being a Nazi Shocked No wonder ppl are attacking him Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:24 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvin Robinson wrote:

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:22 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Wow!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9275711/CALVIN-ROBINSON-Believe-theres-no-racist-like-hard-Left-racist.html

Quote:
Race Trust Twitter account also attacked me — and this time it was less ambiguous.

‘Calvin Robinson,’ the tweet read, ‘does it not shame you that most people see you as a house n****?’

Quote:
The basketball star Kofi Josephs, who plays for the British national squad, tweeted to me: ‘Your afro ain’t hiding the coon chip my guy.’ The British-Ugandan actor Arnold Oceng repeated the ‘coon chip’ slur, adding a picture of a computer circuit board.

‘Coon chip’ is internet slang, implying that I am a robot programmed to be a subservient black man. It’s an Americanism —but all this language is rooted in U.S. racial divisions.

Folded arms
Coon chip is cultural appropriation from The Tripods capping.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:48 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Calvin Robinson wrote:

We're all nazis now, dontcha know.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Easy-X just get three doses of good karma, and off the back of my post too... hmmmm.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:51 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Easy-X just get three ... ah, forget it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:00 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this theory that the BLM, diversity, attacking any racism, spotlight on slavery, blame whitey for any and everything is a concentrated effort to try and head off the shit that will hit the fan when the results of the 2021 census come to light.

Huge increases in ethnic minority's, even to the extent they are majorities in many areas and a large reduction in the white population % in comparison.

i really think there could be some sort of backlash.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 58 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 113 of 184