Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:37 - 27 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS the strongest evidence of an anti-Semitic post has been posted.

I hope you are not suggesting that being Jewish makes one more capable than non Jewish?

Rolling Eyes

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:42 - 27 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Who do you think?
The tribe that cannot be named.
Every Single Time.

Some kind of conspiracy, dyathink?
Laughing

Rebel wrote:
Some kind of rambling, hate-filled copy-pasta.

I’ll take that as a yes, you nutter.
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:31 - 28 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errrr.... yes, I was thinking more along the lines of a blue checkmark to follow on Twitter Shocked

This goes back to what I always say with conspiracy theories: if the Jews control everything they're doing an atrocious job of it. Okay, so they imported Jamaicans to destabilise the country, lovely. Somehow didn't stop the Indians, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis coming over and correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't they all mostly Muslims? I seem to recall some enmity with the Jews there Thinking "Oh but that's part of the plan too!" of course it is, keep taking the pills.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 28 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Indians, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis [.....] correct me aren't they all mostly Muslims?

You might want to read up about India and Pakistan Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:30 - 28 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
Indians, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis [.....] correct me aren't they all mostly Muslims?

You might want to read up about India and Pakistan Laughing

Indians are mostly Hindu with a sizable contingent of Sikh.

Pakistan are definately majority Muslim. Thats why partition happened in the first place.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:56 - 28 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are over 200 million Muslims in India. It's a huge number even though it's a minority in India with well over a billion people.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:00 - 28 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
There are over 200 million Muslims in India. It's a huge number even though it's a minority in India with well over a billion people.

Tis but a drop in the Indian ocean.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 28 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Tis but a drop in the Indian ocean.

They will be if the Hindus get their way.

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 29 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

again all I can say on this whole matter of 133 pages is Pass the popcorn

humans as a species will always continue to be potato and be potato no matter what skin colour, culture we are..........
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:27 - 29 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Not all potatoes are Jersey royals.

And the word for today is "conflate" Neutral

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 29 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
I prefer "obtuse".

I prefer "agenda".

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:02 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Rebel wrote:
I prefer "obtuse".

I prefer "agenda".

Yep, that fits member Rebel's agenda. Thumbs Up

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:38 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any alternatives explanations about the information posted on this page?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:42 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
Are there any alternatives explanations about the information posted on this page?

Aliens did it.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:47 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bunch of footballers decided to boycott social media over naughty comments made to them.

F1 drivers including Sir Lewis have decided to do the same.

So they're all posting all over social media saying 'we're having a blackout this weekend' (that sounds racist doesn't it?!).

And then they won't post over the weekend - but come Tuesday, no doubt they'll post all the things they did over the weekend Doh!

Some of the comments on social media about the posts on social media telling people that there won't be posts on social media are just hilarious.

Quote:
So let me get this straight - judging by the majority of replies here, you don't like it when he speaks out, you don't like it when he kneels, you don't like it when he carries a t-shirt slogan, you don't like it when he boycotts social media.
It's starting to make me wonder why it is you don't like anti-racism campaigning.

Let me guess - because we're all racist Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:56 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Bunch of footballers decided to boycott social media over naughty comments made to them.

It'll be good for them. They need to learn that outside of actually playing football, they mean nothing to most people.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:17 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

It'll be good for them. They need to learn that outside of actually playing football, they mean nothing to most people.

Quite right.

I guess the rub of this one is that none of these people manage their own social media output anyway; they'll be having PR teams do that for them.

The only twitter account manned by an actual top level sportsman is likely to be LeBron James and look how that's panning out Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:08 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

The only twitter account manned by an actual top level sportsman is likely to be LeBron James and look how that's panning out Laughing

Actually, it probably is good for them, just for the publicity (which is probably why they do it in the first place). I'd never heard of this guy till he started getting mentions in political discussion. Didn't make me any more interested in what he had to say though, nor what he does for a living. Which I'm still not sure about.
You want to get my attention in politics? Run for office, put your time and money where your mouth is.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:15 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

I don't believe it is fair to critique or slag-off footballers from anonymous accounts.

But I do think that footballers should start cleaning up their fcuking game 1st.

Do the easy stuff (Stop ficuking diving, pretending to be injured, rolling further over the grass than it takes to pull-up an A380 on a wet runway.) and that will gain more credit for their hurt 'feelings'

Pricks.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:20 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

I don't believe it is fair to critique or slag-off footballers from anonymous accounts.

Who gives a flying feck what people say to each other on those poisonous social media sites? Let them make each other cry, big deal. They're all as bad as each other.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:25 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MCN wrote:

Who gives a flying feck what people say to each other on those poisonous social media sites? Let them make each other cry, big deal. They're all as bad as each other.

that is correct.

But its like some cnut shaatin' aaht obscenities from their open window at you.

It would just be well mannered to, at the very least, know who they are so one could come back at 02:00 and launch a hoose brick through it.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 30 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MCN wrote:

Some way back in this thread I posted a link to the son of Ian Wright ('famous' Arsenal and England footballer, now commentator / contributor to MoTD) bemoaning racism online because a black player was called the N word on Twitter.

Every single account that was screenshotted on the post was from a black, young male.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 360 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 133 of 184