Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 11:57 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

On BBC news the full statement from the filth was shown, including the colour of the attackers.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:44 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of "they turned up at the wrong party" can we conclude this activist was rubbing shoulders with some iffy people?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:23 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The sad thing is, I don't care she's been shot, just that it wasn't done by a member of my colour.

Yeah but the bullet was made by a white guy. Evil or Very Mad

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:58 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
On BBC news the full statement from the filth was shown, including the colour of the attackers.

In the Beeb article I quoted they conspicuously left the colour of the men out of the headline.

Sasha Johnson: Black Lives Matter activist shot by group of men

Yet the first line of the actual article ....

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist was shot by a group of four black men at a party in south London, police say.

Pretty obviously it was left out of the headline on purpose.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:12 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

In the Beeb article I quoted they conspicuously left the colour of the men out of the headline.

Sasha Johnson: Black Lives Matter activist shot by group of men

Yet the first line of the actual article ....

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist was shot by a group of four black men at a party in south London, police say.

Pretty obviously it was left out of the headline on purpose.

To save space so a larger font could be used? To be snappy to get peoples attention? Maybe because it's more important that someone was short than the colour of their assailents?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:36 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Maybe because it's more important that someone was short than the colour of their assailents?

Oh sure, I mean race is irrelevant right? Just like the colour of the victim, right?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57160926

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56907658

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56853797

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56724798

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54726315

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54708533

Would it be fair to suggest the fact that they were black perpetrators just wasn't politically expedient, rather than relevant?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:55 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

What am I expected to infer from the BBC leaving out the words 'was', 'four' and 'prominant' from the first line of the article when shortening it for the headline?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:59 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Black shooter, shhhh, Shifty nothing to see here. Oh, no no no, he only did it because whitey told him too.

Given her prior behaviour of calling all black people that didn't agree with her rhetoric the 'c' word - I dare say it's how this will be spun, too.

Can't laugh loudly enough at the press making out like she was some sort of respectable politician. Unbelievable levels of deluded.

The two major world problems are the self-feeding industries of politics and journalism.

One or the other is a failed version of each other.

I can't even trust the days date on a journalistic article now.

(That's ignoring the pre-school grammar and spelling from the lot of them.)

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:02 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

I got my 'No Licence Needed' confirmation letter from the TV Licensing last week. Thumbs Up

Freeeeeeeeedumb...

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Yes, George Floyd shouldn't have been murdered but the fall out from that has set race relations IN THE UK back decades.

I still do not blame the police officers for Floyd's death.

The evidence I saw from the video that was splattered all over the place on the day, showed a guy kicking off when police arrested him.

He looked stoned/high AF and I watched it from thousands of miles away.

The PM evidence was grossly mis-presented by the prosecution and the BLM support groups.

As far as my basic arithmetic calculation goes.

If he had not resisted arrest (which started out in an extremely civilised manner) he most probably would still be breathing today.

That is of course ignoring the effects of the bollus of Ketamine/Cocaine/Methamphetamine he'd necked prior to being removed from the vehicle him and his drug dealer were in.

I hope the policeman is not left to rot in the american gaol system.
I think he is due for sentencing next month.

Another raft of opperchancities for the Whanking Left to raise civilisation to the ground.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
The sad thing is, I don't care she's been shot, just that it wasn't done by a member of my colour.

Yeah but the bullet was made by a white guy. Evil or Very Mad

Was he fly?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:03 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was and still is pretty fly.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:05 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Some BLM Akiphist (Sasha Johnson)

Btw, if she could shut up about race, I would.
Is that a somehow inappropriate comment? Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 18:56 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

This was changed later in the day, presumably after many eyebrows were raised at the difference in editorial stance between them and their main competetors.

I agree with you nobby, it shouldnt matter, and doesnt, except where someone is on the run and needs to be described as part of their description, however its notable that the beeb are the first to make it an issue when they feel its a right on cause.

I dont have a tv license any more so im spared from their live drivel but it is sad to see a broadcaster once renouned for accuracy and impartiality dragged down into popularism

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:58 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Nope - it shows your enlightened attitude to racial harmony, and your desire for Sasha to make a full recovery.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Nope - it shows your enlightened attitude to racial harmony, and your desire for Sasha to make a full recovery.

Tbh, I don't want her to make a complete recovery. I want her to have the one lasting effect of not being able to remember that she was a BLM activist, and finding that she can't possibly support them when she tries to remind herself about it. Other than that, yeah, full recovery. Then she'd be in with a chance.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:22 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

May Day Morris dancers wear blue makeup over racism concerns

I expect the Picts are now equally offended, though not as much as Mel Gibson’s depiction in ‘Braveheart.’

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:23 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus fucking wept.

tradition of covering faces with soot derived from poor farm workers in the 1400s who would use it to disguise themselves so they could beg - which was illegal at the time

So a tradition that has absolutely nothing to do with black people in any respect is stopped just in case they cause offence. That's something that should never have even been considered. PC gone mad. I'm sure there are no black people who would give a shit, it's not the black and white minstrel show FFS.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:26 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I expect the Picts are now equally offended, though not as much as Mel Gibson’s depiction in ‘Braveheart.’

I'm Full Square Identifying as a Scottish Jockanese Whanker for this rant.

How very dare those Morris Chancers plagiarise our traditions of being Woad.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:33 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I'm Full Square Identifying as a Scottish Jockanese Whanker for this rant.

How very dare those Morris Chancers plagiarise our traditions of being Woad.

Sod the Jockanese, it's the Smurfs that will be going to war over it.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:02 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

blm would be apoplectic if Papa Lazarou was on the telly these days Laughing
Wouldn’t be the same if he was blue Laughing

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:17 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police accused of playing down shooting of Black Lives Matter leader
Sasha Johnson supporters hit out after London force says ‘nothing to suggest’ attack was targeted.

TTIP said it appeared the police were “exercising damage control” by underestimating the severity of the shooting incident. They insisted there was no evidence for the police’s assertion that the shooting was unlinked to Johnson’s activism.

“They also have no evidence to show that the attack was made by four ‘black men’, as we have multiple sources present at the incident who have confirmed to us that the attackers were all wearing balaclavas,” TTIP said.

Charles Gordon, one of TTIP’s founders, said the police’s statement that Johnson was not the intended victim was an attempt to pacify the “hundreds of thousands of people around the world” who were infuriated by the attack.

https://www.ft.com/content/176a7db3-b99a-48c8-813c-ec380fadbcd8

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:34 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just three days ago The Guardian ran a piece saying a Far-right terror attack is inevitable (although for reference they had to go back to the Admiral Duncan pub bombing of 1999). The Left and Far-left are gagging for it to happen so they can justify Draconian measures to suppress their polar opposites. BLM said straight away there had been death threats. They must be hoping the gunmen were white and this is the moment. Unlikely though.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:00 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Just three days ago The Guardian ran a piece saying a Far-right terror attack is inevitable (although for reference they had to go back to the Admiral Duncan pub bombing of 1999). The Left and Far-left are gagging for it to happen so they can justify Draconian measures to suppress their polar opposites. BLM said straight away there had been death threats. They must be hoping the gunmen were white and this is the moment. Unlikely though.

Capitol Hill Riots Insurrection Mostly Peaceful Protest Neutral

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:08 - 26 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Which is why the colour of the shootists is so important.

If they did turn out to be white we would have the UK's version of Martin Luther King (according to BLM and the far left). It's worth a sacrifice of a mouthy bint to get that kind of publicity.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 338 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 139 of 184