Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:28 - 11 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to lower the tone a bit more and because she is my most hated politician. She certainly thinks black lives mean more than white........

But she is obviously a well respected person. Like JFK, Dwight Eisenhower, Ronnie Regan, Winston Churchill and Queen Elizabeth, she is privileged to have had a ship named after her.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M2caf2a17244ef99686d97ca055ce4fa8o1&w=252&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

https://www.cabbagepatchtreasures.co.uk/images/pugwash024.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:10 - 11 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I turned 13th off after about 30 mins. Basically black criminality's a white conspiracy.

To be fair, many Blackmerican problems can be attributed to absent fathers and single mothers, for which you can largely thank the provision of white tax dollah to black mothers from the 1960s onwards.

However, credit where credit is due, Hispanics have also stepped up their game in terms of commercial babbyfarming.

Trigger warning: FACTS B RACISTS, YO.

https://www.childtrends.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/50_fig4.jpg

Aside: if Asians are so smart, why come they don't claim all that free money?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:21 - 11 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
To be fair, many Blackmerican problems can be attributed to absent fathers and single mothers, for which you can largely thank the provision of white tax dollah to black mothers from the 1960s onwards.

You need to watch 13th. Black fathers were thrown into slavery prison by the evil white man, that's why they aren't there Folded arms

Rogerborg wrote:

Aside: if Asians are so smart, why come they don't claim all that free money?

They do the math(s), and see running a child's actually quite expensive, and overall a bad investment Thumbs Up

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:10 - 18 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts? https://www.gov.uk/government/news/lammy-review-emerging-findings-published

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:24 - 18 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Saw a few things in the news about this over the past few days. Of course certain voices are getting hysterical about it already.

This seems like a good enough statement to me:

David Lammy wrote:
These are complex issues and I will dig deeper to in the coming months to establish whether bias is a factor.

This statement is kind of weird, however:

Quote:
The review considered evidence from the point of arrest onwards and - for the first time - applied data analysis techniques used by the US Department of Justice.

Seems a bit strange to specially mention that an American data analysis method was used. As if the report needs a unique selling point with an American stamp to make it appear more credible Confused

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 18 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

If accurate then problem, and I would be in support of them. Would want to know how it is compared.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:35 - 18 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

The Chinee are worse than Hitler.

That's what it says. You can't argue with facts.

Even if factoring out (17 * 7 * 2 * 2 * 2) variables leaves you just 22 convictions per offence to divide up among 5 ethnicities.

Totally factual.

Don't even consider the effect of when defendants plead guilty, whether it's at first opportunity, or after all the evidence has been heard and their brief tells them (again) that the jig is up and that continuing to assert that you dindunuffin isn't going to work.

Perish the thought that courts may go more leniently on someone with a family (with whom they live), steady job, and testimonials from colleagues, rather
than a note from their mum asserting that them is a good boy.

You can't argue with facts. That would be racist.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 19 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
If the custodial sentences are for drug dealing and other drug offences, will one offence lead to a custodial more frequently? Statically, what is the breakdown of ethnicity amongst drug dealers?
I bet there's an imbalance of white men handed sentences for football hooliganism. Racist anti-white bastards! Wink

I would think drug offences could cover a range of things. Someone caught dealing's obviously different to someone just caught in possession.

What I found interesting was: 'Men in prisons from ethnic minority backgrounds are also less likely than White prisoners to report having a prison job or access to offending behaviour programmes'.
So 13th tells us black men are thrown in prison because it's a modern form of slavery, so what's the angle with the British justice system?

Also as Rogerborg pointed out: 'for example, ethnic minority defendants appear more reluctant than the White population to cooperate and plead guilty before arriving in court'.

This worries me a little: 'I will examine how to enhance trust in the Justice System, including the urgent need to increase the diversity of our judges'.
Why's there an urgent need?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:56 - 21 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15181403_10208991720814299_5532636745174635420_n.jpg?oh=01e61988c7a36b9b3c7a8c6bb4587f8f&oe=58D3D7A7

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:33 - 05 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0850fff

tl;dw Still dunno if dindu nuffin did do nuffin or didn't Thinking

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the eye witness who saw him with his hands up in the air when he was shot, even though the bullets went through him in such a way so as to definitively disprove that, grassy knoll style.
From what I can make out it seems like plod fucked up when they shot him, cos he possibly already tossed the gun, or left it in the van, but they were expecting a gun so when he came charging out of the van fumbling with his coat pocket trying to pull something out, one of the officers saw exactly what he'd already told himself he would see and opened up, actually shooting through Duggan and hitting a colleague.
Nice.
The arrest seemed to be a set up from the start, the shooting was a bungle followed by possibly some lies and media manipulation or plain old incompetence.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:58 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that SC&O19 go out with the intention to execute even the most recidivist dindus, but I would be certain that they go out absolutely determined to be the ones coming home.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:26 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covered above. State funding has created an industry of professionally offended agitators living it up on the taxpayer via quangos, lottery funding, or cushy posts at Al Beeb.

The guilt market has been diversified, is all. With more hungry beaks in the nest, they all have to squawk harder to be silenced with the juicy worm of appeasement.

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:45 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Al Beeb seems to be in the middle of a black only love in at the moment. I'm not sure what's behind it, but it's a definite campaign.

Here's your answer right here ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00b8dvf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:54 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I made a point of not watching it, doubting it would be impartial and just make me swear at Al Beeb for their usual overly liberal bias.

I was expecting it to be rather like that and was surprised that the bias wasn't worse than it was. There was plenty of handwringing for the poor family, and not enough pragmatic discussion of: meeting with gun dealer + running at armed police instead of arms up don't shoot me = getting shot.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:46 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorhate wrote:
Here's your answer right here ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00b8dvf

DJ, DJ, clotheshorse, singer, actress, singer, singer, DJ, singer.

Wow, talk about keeping them on the plantation. What a bunch of raciss. Why aren't they featuring all the black British scientists?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:32 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Loved the eye witness who saw him with his hands up in the air when he was shot, even though the bullets went through him in such a way so as to definitively disprove that, grassy knoll style.

The people of Tottenham did not come across well, but then they rarely do. It's disturbing how quickly people are willing to fabricate a narrative which backs up their (ghetto) fantasy.

It's strange why he would (seemingly) try and run if he had already tossed the gun, I was under the impression before watching that program he was trying to get rid of the gun when he was shot.

The police as usual have not helped themselves by being incompetent, and trying to cover up their incompetence. You would have thought running towards an armed officer (if that's what happened) would be grounds to open fire.

mpd72 wrote:
I made a point of not watching it, doubting it would be impartial and just make me swear at Al Beeb for their usual overly liberal bias.

Al Beeb seems to be in the middle of a black only love in at the moment. I'm not sure what's behind it, but it's a definite campaign.

TBH it was mainly just confused. Mark's family were obviously trying to paint him in a positive light (I've pointed out before that's BS), but then people like Clasford Stirling MBE (local football coach) were attempting to as well.

What IS strange was the absence of his brother Marlon (on the left):
https://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.3625096!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_490/image.jpg
Being the last person to talk to him (seconds before the shooting) you'd think would be kinda important.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:18 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Clasford Stirling MBE (local football coach) [said he dindunuffin].

Hang on, I'll need to get my Paedofinder General hat on if we're getting round to soccerball coaches.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:
Clasford Stirling MBE (local football coach) [said he dindunuffin].

Hang on, I'll need to get my Paedofinder General hat on if we're getting round to soccerball coaches.

But the soccerball coach who said the Dindu Nuffin dindu nuffin dindu nuffin

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:38 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15181403_10208991720814299_5532636745174635420_n.jpg?oh=01e61988c7a36b9b3c7a8c6bb4587f8f&oe=58D3D7A7

The artifact-ing on these pics always makes me cringe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 06 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that might come up Smile If any kids were abused round 'ere they wouldn't be crying about it on breakfast television, that's fo' sho' Folded arms
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 141 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 11 of 184