Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:57 - 17 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I love this.......

Statues to get protection from 'baying mobs'

I, being very much of the belief you can't project todays snowflake beliefs on the past, am pleased to see the government taking action to protect Britain's heritage.

I'm especially pleased with some of the comments in the article which I'm sure the BBC have highlighted because their howling PC brigades must be foaming at the mouth about.

The government is planning new laws to protect statues in England from being removed "on a whim or at the behest of a baying mob"

saying this was "at the hand of the flash mob, or by the decree of a 'cultural committee' of town hall militants and woke worthies".

Town hall militants and woke worthies Laughing Love it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55693020

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:25 - 17 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Oh I love this.......

Statues to get protection from 'baying mobs'

I, being very much of the belief you can't project todays snowflake beliefs on the past, am pleased to see the government taking action to protect Britain's heritage.

I'm especially pleased with some of the comments in the article which I'm sure the BBC have highlighted because their howling PC brigades must be foaming at the mouth about.

The government is planning new laws to protect statues in England from being removed "on a whim or at the behest of a baying mob"

saying this was "at the hand of the flash mob, or by the decree of a 'cultural committee' of town hall militants and woke worthies".

Town hall militants and woke worthies Laughing Love it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55693020

Surprised the BBC had the minerals.

This is an interesting one:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55648011

Note it's Paragraph 10 before we get in there that it's the Democrat Party that has the history, not the Republicans, but hey - they were 'very different' back then Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:32 - 17 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone can accept that over time a statue to Colson might be relocated to replace with a more contemporary figure - like Margaret Thatcher or something Whistle
But tearing stuff down in a riotous manner is no way to go about it.
They are after all primarily an expensive public artwork.
Besides who we are supposed to think are the good guys and bad guys is in constant flux, no normal person could hope to keep up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does Black Lives matter show support for MLK day 2021?

By featuring a 'Twerk' performance on Washington monument, to a soundtrack featuring a remix of King's 'I have a Dream' speech.

Yes, yes. This really happened. In front of families and other visitors to the monument, this lady did her twerking to 'advocate the decolonization of oversexualising Black women's bodies to reclaim ancient sacred dances'...

You can't make this shit up Laughing

Video clip

Weisse Schlange
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 12:03 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the thing, They can make that shit up.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:07 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
How does Black Lives matter show support for MLK day 2021?

By featuring a 'Twerk' performance on Washington monument, to a soundtrack featuring a remix of King's 'I have a Dream' speech.

Yes, yes. This really happened. In front of families and other visitors to the monument, this lady did her twerking to 'advocate the decolonization of oversexualising Black women's bodies to reclaim ancient sacred dances'...

You can't make this shit up Laughing

Video clip

Where's a blacked up Miley Cirus when 'Murica needs her. Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:13 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the twerker vid sans commentary https://youtu.be/LP7uZeVsTBE

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:44 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I found the twerker vid sans commentary https://youtu.be/LP7uZeVsTBE

Interesting... note the date: 4th July 2019. And this is being touted as something current? And where's the MLK day connection?! Only one word for it*

FAKE NEWS!!!

*A recount has been requested

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:48 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
And this is being touted as something current? And where's the MLK day connection?

If you see my original link it was featured on the BLM homepage on MLK day this year (2021). So it's relevant; they promoted it.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:40 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Interesting... note the date: 4th July 2019. And this is being touted as something current? And where's the MLK day connection?! Only one word for it*

FAKE NEWS!!!

*A recount has been requested

Quote from her blurb on the BLM site.
"Shaina is an actress and interdisciplinary artist hailing from New Orleans, LA. At the interstices of activism and artistic praxis, her work seeks to heal the past, tend to the present, and reimagine the future of the diaspora. Shaina has performed and presented nationally and internationally at the Hammer Museum, RedCat Theater, Highways, Historic Playmakers, Bridge Art Space in Bangkok, the Ludwig Foundation and Fabrica de Arte in Cuba, and the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in Scotland. Shaina is a self-published children’s book author. Her other writings cultivate Shaina’s work with healing modalities extending to her certifications in yoga, reiki, meditation, and as a doula. Her yoga and meditation has been featured on USA TODAY, Eye On LA, and LaLa Milan’s debut single, Twerk Out. Shaina has trained with the Drama Therapy Institute of LA and holds a MFA in Acting from CalArts. She is a candidate of the inaugural cohort in Social and Environmental Practice, MFA at Prescott College."

She an artist ya philistine Rolling Eyes

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:43 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
If you see my original link it was featured on the BLM homepage on MLK day this year (2021). So it's relevant; they promoted it.

The epitome of Fake News: taking some dross from yesteryear and wrapping a contemporary bow on it Rolling Eyes

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:59 - 21 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation:

"Shaina is unemployed and unemployable current whoring in New Orleans & LA. Failing at life she seeks fame and fortune through simple race-grifting, her work seeks to erase the past, exploit the present and own the future. Shaina has done unpaid performances in various places around the world on a quest for self promotion. Shaina has delusions of being a children's author but her work is too poor to be picked up by a major publisher. Being unemployed she's had plenty of time to waste on yoga and meditation. Even being featured on USA TODAY after sucking the producer's cock. (You can see her head bobbing up and down on the video for LaLa Milan’s debut single, Twerk Out.) Shaina has trained with the Drama Therapy Institute of LA (for one day but couldn't handle the workload) and holds a MFA in Acting from CalArts... since her flat mate left it behind after moving. She is a looking to become a diversity hire for Social and Environmental Practice, MFA at Prescott College."

Pah! Just because I live under a bridge and am partial to curried goat ppl seem to want to judge me Rolling Eyes

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:31 - 26 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-55795800

Quote:
The family of an aspiring rapper who died in a stabbing last month said he "had the ability to enter a room and brighten it".

"Njavwa had a big heart and made friends so easily, sometimes not in the right circles, and was true to each and every one of them. He supported them, guided them and made them happy."

Mr Siwale, who also played football for Great Notley FC, "loved his brothers to bits and was an amazing father to his son", the statement added.

"He was a free spirit who lived in the present and on his terms. He had big dreams, he was a leader, he had followers.

"He had the ability to enter a room and brighten it with his smile, his attitude, his infectious laugh or just his presence."

He was just good boy dindunuffin wrong.

https://www.halsteadgazette.co.uk/news/north_essex_news/15218091.alinjavwa-siwale-admits-stabbing-a-man-twice-in-brutal-attack/

Quote:
Alinjavwa Siwale travelled from his Colchester home to Braintree and stabbed a man twice.

The offence took place on April 9 last year when Siwale was aged 17. He also denied one count of attempted robbery on the same date

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/15274560.colchester-drug-trafficking-teen-alinjavwa-siwale-stabs-man-through-the-lung-while-on-bail/

Quote:
The court heard while the victim was on the ground Siwale pulled down his trousers and pants and pulled his jumper over his head while shouting for the “weed”.

It appears he got the wrong person.

The threats continued and Siwale pulled out a knife. It is claimed he tried to stab the victim in the neck but missed.

He did stab him, with a three inch black handled knife in the back, puncturing his lung and then a second stab wound to the thigh.

At the time of the attack Siwale was on bail having been caught in a Chelmsford drugs den in November 2015.

He later admitted possessing heroin and crack cocaine with intent to supply and possession of a prohibited weapon in the form of a noxious spray.

He received an intensive supervision and surveillance plan.

Despite breaching it twice Hannah Sutton, mitigating, said he had been doing well and had turned his life around.

Dear God must we put up with this drivel Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:49 - 27 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Investigative journalism is so 80's!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:36 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quite lovely example of positive racial discrimination backfiring - black people are refusing the vaccine for Covid19 because they fear they're being used as guinea pigs Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55747544

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/17C4D/production/_116675379_guineapig2.jpg

Quote:
Matt Hancock said "we will continue to take into account which groups may be particularly vulnerable, including those from ethnic minority backgrounds. So we can protect the most at risk first should a vaccine become available".

But his comments were greeted with suspicion by some and sparked more claims about ethnic minority people being used as "guinea pigs" for the vaccines.

A black British woman posted a video in June saying, "why should these vaccines be trialled on me and my people".

Of course the stupidity is that they were trialled on the people that took part in the trial that led to their sign off - I wonder how many of them were poor ethnic minorities who saw the quick buck? Thinking

And of course this country is so desperately racist that apparently we're back to experimenting on black people without their consent, a'la Tuskegee:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/55F6/production/_116660022_tuskegee_grey.jpg

This is the sort of idiocy that comes with swallowing the institutional racism and white privilege BS.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:08 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt very many people, black or otherwise, will have ever heard of the Tuskagee stuff. I saw the BBC article on BAMES low uptake of the vaccine and my first thought its more than likely that idiot religiosity is responsible. There was a care home I worked in last year where a Nigerian woman working there claimed that the virus wouldn't harm her because of the power of prayer and she and her fellow Nigerians had a special pill to cure it. She was probably referring to hydroxychloroquine which is widely used across the tropics. The thing is nobody including the service manager dared challenge her for fear of being accused of racism.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:55 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not wanting vaccinations? more BAME will die? Oh dear

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:57 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bad news: Covid will be with us forever due to illegal immigrants however the upside is that most of these sort of people don't travel much as they either don't have passports or have them confiscated by their slave masters caring employers.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:52 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So black politicians are getting together to encourage BAME people to get the vaccine because they are not taking it up and are more likely to die from covid as us whiteys. Fair enough but the nasty little blaming of whites for the low take up rather than calling them stupid people annoys me.....

Labour MP, Clive Lewis, says "We understand the genuine history of mistrust some black people will rightfully feel."

"We understand this lack of trust may stem from structural racism in our history, education and health services but we also know that the virus thrives on these racial inequalities, and the only way to stop it now is to have the vaccine."

possible drivers include systematic barriers to healthcare access, and vaccine hesitancy amongst certain groups

many reasons why some are fearful including racial inequalities which already exist

How about 'You are all stupid fcukers who we shouldn't be wasting time and resources chasing. It's your choice.

Of course BBC slant....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55839493

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:41 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really see the point in Labour MPs.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:46 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

There certainly aren't any of the calibre of Tony Benn or Bevan or even Michael Foot or Harold Wilson.

It's all history now as has been said many times. Labour is an anarchistic fringe party that have become an anachronism and until they sort that out they are getting nowhere. 80+% of the population is honky (although you wouldn't believe it at times). You can't win an election when you treat the majority as second class citizens. (read shit).

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:52 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

There certainly aren't any of the calibre of Tony Benn or Bevan or even Michael Foot or Harold Wilson.

It's all history now as has been said many times. Labour is an anarchistic fringe party that have become an anachronism and until they sort that out they are getting nowhere. 80+% of the population is honky (although you wouldn't believe it at times). You can't win an election when you treat the majority as second class citizens. (read shit).

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article23046270.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200b/0_BLP_CHP_aq_2689JPG.jpg

It's well worth a read.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Tory MPs?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

I think the Tories played a blinder by having Arthur Scargill working for them. That was the point when they managed to split the Working and Middle class apart.

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 18:31 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
So black politicians are getting together to encourage BAME people to get the vaccine because they are not taking it up and are more likely to die from covid as us whiteys. Fair enough but the nasty little blaming of whites for the low take up rather than calling them stupid people annoys me.....

Labour MP, Clive Lewis, says "We understand the genuine history of mistrust some black people will rightfully feel."

"We understand this lack of trust may stem from structural racism in our history, education and health services but we also know that the virus thrives on these racial inequalities, and the only way to stop it now is to have the vaccine."

possible drivers include systematic barriers to healthcare access, and vaccine hesitancy amongst certain groups

many reasons why some are fearful including racial inequalities which already exist

How about 'You are all stupid fcukers who we shouldn't be wasting time and resources chasing. It's your choice.

Of course BBC slant....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55839493

Its odd this, why the infection rate is so high. Must be raciss, and the fact the majority of people i see on the train/tram when going to work that arent following the rules appear to be BAME.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 59 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 110 of 184