Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:22 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four white teenagers kidnap a spazzed black kid in Portland, and over the course of several days record themselves carrying out a sustained campaign of humiliation, beating and torture session, including partially scalping him. They film themselves decrying niggers and President Obama, and force their black victim at knifepoint to say that he loves white people.

After Portland's chief of police says it wasn't really racially motivated, and dismisses it as just "teenage stupidity", white people take to the streets of Portland en masse to protest violently at the police reaction, and burn and loot half of the city.

Except they didn't, because we don't live in Opposite World.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:53 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/chicago-police-hesitate-to-call-videotaped-torture-of-white-man-a-hate-crime/

Quote:
Chicago law enforcement officials were reluctant to call the videotaped torture of a white man by black assailants a hate crime Wednesday night — even though the suspects repeatedly said “fuck white people” as they attacked their victim.

Quote:
However, during a Wednesday press conference, police officials refused to speculate on a possible racial motive.

When asked by a reporter why the suspects made anti-white and anti-Trump comments and whether that justifies investigating the horrifying incident as a hate crime, Chicago Police Department Commander Kevin Duffin said, “Kids make stupid decisions — I shouldn’t call them kids, they’re legally adults. But they’re young adults and they make stupid decisions.”

He added, “That will certainly be part of whether or not we determine this a hate crime or whether or not this is stupid ranting and raving.”

Sheeeiit

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:21 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we wouldn't want to jump to conclusions just because we have absolutely crystal clear video evidence of explicit, deliberate racial motives.

I predict the BLMsphere is already shrieking "Now how do you like dat institutional racism, crackers?" as though two blacks make a white.

The funny thing is, I reckon that if Chief Wiggum there was darker than a paper bag, he'd have no trouble calling it what it is. Watching Duffin contort himself in knots to support the accepted narrative that only Whitey can be racist, and you can't be racist against Whitey, is just embarrassing.

It's also interesting to speculate what the reaction of the rank and file of Chicago's finest will be when they're publicly humiliated by that sort of supine dissembling.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He added, “That will certainly be part of whether or not we determine this a hate crime or whether or not this is stupid ranting and raving.

Like BLM then. I'm actually more 'upset' about the person being disabled than white, but then that could be because I don't automatically assume some whitey in another country's my brother.

It could also be because as this illustrates and anyone with a brain has already worked out, all races are capable of racism, and it actually boils down to the simpler concept of human hatred for one another.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:53 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, it's no biggie. I just think it's a giggle to have a handy and specific answer to BLM-agit-prop like Whitey can't experience racism because there's no institutional component. I like how they even call it 'reverse' racism as though it's the exact opposite of real cracker-on-field-hand racism.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:27 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 18 days 'til Trump will make everything great again!!!

Dance!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:41 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wall's going to be built entirely of black babbies and the gays, 300 stylee.

Oh, I see they've finally given up on the farce of trying to avoid hate-criming it.

And Tanishia's grandmammy popped up say she a good girl, she didn't raise her like that (where her momma tho?)

Socio-economic excuses in 3... 2...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:45 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama's view: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38526456

"The good news is that the next generation that's coming behind us… have smarter, better, more thoughtful attitudes about race,"

Err this is the next generation, or does he mean 7 year old kids who haven't learnt to hate each other yet?
Billynomates This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:09 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I think we know who this is Rolling Eyes

Billynomates
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 15:14 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to join the white referring association, "Just in case"

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:30 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://archive.is/EGh6E

I'll believe it when i see them in court.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:38 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loui5D wrote:
https://archive.is/EGh6E

I'll believe it when i see them in court.

They discombobulated him? Mother of god.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murica jackboot wearers are pretty dim, oh wait he was white, nowt to see https://www.fox25boston.com/news/police-chase-ends-with-physical-altercation-suspect-in-handcuffs/276651297

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:03 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

The people of Tottenham did not come across well, but then they rarely do. It's disturbing how quickly people are willing to fabricate a narrative which backs up their (ghetto) fantasy.

It's strange why he would (seemingly) try and run if he had already tossed the gun, I was under the impression before watching that program he was trying to get rid of the gun when he was shot.

The police as usual have not helped themselves by being incompetent, and trying to cover up their incompetence. You would have thought running towards an armed officer (if that's what happened) would be grounds to open fire.

I was there. I can tell you about what I saw because the majority of uniformed officers were white and the only plain clothes officers I saw were black. I was approximately 150m away on Broad Lane, with the KFC etc... blocking my direct view, had no clue what was going on and only stumbled across it after the dust had settled. I didn't hear the shots, didn't deliberately go there, but was strolling over there as I happened to be in the area. However, it would have literally been impossible for the shooter to have been anything except black unless they'd bundled him / her away.

The plain clothes officers were black, casually dressed (literally all of them) and taped over the number plates of their very expensive vehicles. I saw a black, pimped up black Range, a black 3 series, again pimped up with taped over plates plus the two vehicles involved in the shooting and there were marked police vehicles. One of them was a lightly coloured BMW which I assume was the police vehicle by the way it was being treated. It was still there 2 days later.

If a white officer had shot Duggan, they would have been bundled away before I got there. Ironically, I was taking the friend whose office in Tottenham I was borrowing to a 'thank you' lunch in a pub just over the bridge from where Duggan was shot. That was 2 days later and literally the worst choice of location ever, just as the Tottenham Riots exploded.

Between the shooting and the rioting, he asked me not to ever take him out in Tottenham again...
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:23 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorillaonabike wrote:
[Duggan was black-on-black violence]

Huh, that I'd never heard, or even considered. I'd assume he'd been slotted by Constable McAryan. That was genuinely racist of me. Embarassed

Anyway, they sound like a lovely bunch.

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:01 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
gorillaonabike wrote:
[Duggan was black-on-black violence]

Huh, that I'd never heard, or even considered. I'd assume he'd been slotted by Constable McAryan. That was genuinely racist of me. Embarassed

Anyway, they sound like a lovely bunch.

Could've been Constable Cracker as the shooter could easily have left before I arrived. I only saw the aftermath where there were only black, plain clothsd officers, not the shooting itself and this was well after the dust settled.

And to get close to a black gangster, a white, middle-aged officer Dibble from the Home Counties isn't going to cut it.

Mind you, I was confused as hell when the 'nam riots were on and race commentators were talking about Duggan. Only occurred to me months afterwards that everyone in the world thought Duggan had been shot by a white officer.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:23 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone not white (which is pretty rare around these parts), if I can just add the thing I hate most is not talking about race when it comes to statistics.

Specifically, when there are statistics published on this very forum (because BCF is the fount of all knowledge) which state:

- ONS says black males end up in prison a lot more frequently
- Chinese are way smarter than whites at school: https://www.theguardian.com/education/2011/feb/07/chinese-children-school-do-well

These are problems and rarely is the solution 'race,' and being shouted down by someone saying 'racist' is as irrelevant as it is, itself, racist. Look at the data, analyse, discuss and find solutions, not just shout 'race.'

Talk, because that's where solutions come from.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:37 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorillaonabike wrote:
Only occurred to me months afterwards that everyone in the world thought Duggan had been shot by a white officer.

Well, it's cuz they actually hit him.

https://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/e/e6/Menace-Deagle-4.jpg/600px-Menace-Deagle-4.jpg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:24 - 09 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorillaonabike wrote:
If a white officer had shot Duggan, they would have been bundled away before I got there. Ironically, I was taking the friend whose office in Tottenham I was borrowing to a 'thank you' lunch in a pub just over the bridge from where Duggan was shot. That was 2 days later and literally the worst choice of location ever, just as the Tottenham Riots exploded.

So you know there was a video taken in the immediate aftermath of the shooting (by the guy who allegedly saw the police execute him):

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/29/article-2108249-11F919A7000005DC-637_634x357.jpg
I'm fairly certain they were white, not that it matters as they're still filth Smile

Quote:
Between the shooting and the rioting, he asked me not to ever take him out in Tottenham again...

Laughing When I drive through Tottenham giving someone a guided tour it's a case of that was burnt down during the riots, that's where someone from my school was shot dead Neutral

Quote:

I agree but it has to be said that's a minority opinion (because it puts you in the minority, not because you're a minority Confused).

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 09 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does the colour of the officer have anything to do with it?

This isn't Murica, we don't have a 'white cops on blacks' problem here?

Y peeps so triggered?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:56 - 09 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatefreak wrote:
Y peeps so triggered?

Because #BLMUK is trying to trigger peeps by pretending that a race war exists here.

They won't be happy until every copper is an appropriate shade of brown, and then they still won't be happy and will decry them as coconuts, because they're essentially just revolting Marxists who have picked on race as a way to provoke riots against the Military Industrial Complex.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 09 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorillaonabike wrote:

- ONS says black males end up in prison a lot more frequently
- Chinese are way smarter than whites at school: https://www.theguardian.com/education/2011/feb/07/chinese-children-school-do-well

These are problems and rarely is the solution 'race,' and being shouted down by someone saying 'racist' is as irrelevant as it is, itself, racist. Look at the data, analyse, discuss and find solutions, not just shout 'race.'

Why is it such a problem that chinese kids are doing well? Whiteys are weak and pathetic, having had it far too easy for far too long, they have lost their edge that they once had. I think they will be in for a rude awakening before too long.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:52 - 10 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

smegballs wrote:
Why is it such a problem that chinese kids are doing well?

Yellow privilege. They obviously enjoy unfair socio-economic advantages over whitey and must be punished and handicapped in order to level the playing field.

If you think I'm joking, this is beginning to happen in the USA, where Oriental/Jewish A = WASP B = Hispanic C = black D, for college admission purposes. We're at it too.

Social engineering is Correct, but bring up genetic engineering and, sheesh, the triggering.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 79 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 12 of 184