Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:24 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
A video of George Floyd in a shop before he died is doing the rounds.
He looks whacked out of his chump.

Off his chops before meeting the police and then swallowing all his stash... a terrible inevitability to it all.

Tim Pool had a refreshing take: this man was killed by "The War on Drugs" - if the US had a policy of sending addicts to clinics rather than prison maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to guzzle all the pills Thinking

Looks like the defence is going with "the dealer did it" as selling someone adulterated drugs and them subsequently dying from said drugs is classed as murder in Minnesota.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:15 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
recman wrote:
A video of George Floyd in a shop before he died is doing the rounds.
He looks whacked out of his chump.

Off his chops before meeting the police and then swallowing all his stash... a terrible inevitability to it all.

Tim Pool had a refreshing take: this man was killed by "The War on Drugs" - if the US had a policy of sending addicts to clinics rather than prison maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to guzzle all the pills Thinking

Looks like the defence is going with "the dealer did it" as selling someone adulterated drugs and them subsequently dying from said drugs is classed as murder in Minnesota.

They weren't even adult drugs, they were crudely pressed in a tablet press in his Dealer's shed/basement/crack kitchen. Rolling Eyes

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:21 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something, something, football, something, European game, something, something someone calling names, one of the ladies had a tantrum, his girlfriends walked off, but came back on, were then thrashed 2-1.

Fifa isn't doing enough to sort out racism in football.

If football sorted out all of their cheating, diving and theatrical behaviour I would begin to respect them more.

Clean the game up.
They get paid far to much to be allowed to bring the reputation of the game into disrepute too.

Football... Rolling Eyes

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:37 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Football... Rolling Eyes

Stopped watching entirely the start of this year - a mixture of the ridiculous racism claims, taking knees, the over-acting rolling around like been shot and bouncing up as soon as a card is produced, the stupid handball rules (which at least have now been partly rescinded, so I understand) and the VAR getting involved in everything and being offside if you happened to have an erect nipple that went past the defender.

I don't miss it in the slightest. Could not give a flying F.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:42 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
MCN wrote:

Football... Rolling Eyes

Stopped watching entirely the start of this year - a mixture of the ridiculous racism claims, taking knees

I don't miss it in the slightest. Could not give a flying F.

Hearing a lot of this, both here and from the States. I wonder how much of a shock spectator sports are in for when (if) Covid restrictions are fully lifted? And never mind the financial hardship so many people are now finding themselves in, so I expect attendances would be down somewhat anyway. Who do they think does give a flying feck about all this political correctness bollox in that situation?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:48 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot, but they'll blame it on the economic downturn rather than the fact they've just exposed themselves as a bunch of woke numpties to their forgotten working class fan base.

Despite attendances not really dropping during any other economic downturn. But you know, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:14 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
But you know, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Wrong "truth" Rolling Eyes
If I ever meet someone IRL who declares themselves to be woke, or espousing any of those kinds of views, it'll be all I can do to restrain myself from winding up in prison.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:24 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

If I ever meet someone IRL who declares themselves to be woke, or espousing any of those kinds of views, it'll be all I can do to restrain myself from winding up in prison.

Honestly, I have at least a dozen 'mates' that are like this. All of them middle class as you like - never had to fight for anything in their lives.

I have decided to 'go into hiding' on anything political because it's not worth the aggro. As a result, I find myself just listening to them whine on about the world and think to myself here I am, the product of a ropey Essex Council Estate with working class parents, siblings who are wronguns, having escaped it all to be an absolute Rockstar of the insurance world on a big salary, huge benefits etc - apparently I am the one that's in denial about what this country can deliver for you if you just work hard.

It's mental illness, I swear it.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:30 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the 'freedoms' some internet forums enjoy will be curtailed in time, to align with the fucking bullshite Marxist PC nonsense that has crept into society from behind.

None of their rules can be challenged as any debate is shut down by the same rules.

Completely unsustainable, utopian ideals, with structure like that of bread pudding.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:42 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The woke are an influential minority backed by the media but thankfully the silent majority can put them in their place. Common sense kicks their arses in elections, referendums, football matches (remember Millwall’s booing in December). Reason to hope.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:45 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Honestly, I have at least a dozen 'mates' that are like this. All of them middle class as you like - never had to fight for anything in their lives.

I have decided to 'go into hiding' on anything political because it's not worth the aggro. As a result, I find myself just listening to them whine on about the world and think to myself here I am, the product of a ropey Essex Council Estate with working class parents, siblings who are wronguns, having escaped it all to be an absolute Rockstar of the insurance world on a big salary, huge benefits etc - apparently I am the one that's in denial about what this country can deliver for you if you just work hard.

I think myself lucky to be unemployed compared to working with such a cunch of bunts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:14 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to stumble into these woke circle jerks in the pub on a Sunday afternoon and I'd usually go with the Starship Troopers "service guaranties citizenship... would you like to hear more?"

No one asks you to get a round in Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:31 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the people that buy into the full woke and PC spectrum Racism/colonialism/anti-Britishness is good, it gives them something to get on their high horse about, to slag off, to turn the conversation to slavery (just the kind the white person did against blacks though, the rest is immaterial), to get the 'I'm more woke than you' party flowing. A reason to call anyone other than their little elite all the names under the sun.

I'm absolutely convinced cvnts like Abbott and Lammy want to keep racism alive and kicking or they lose their raison d'etre. What this woke crap does is just create more racism from every side and they feed off it.

I wait for a police officer 'not guilty' verdict and the fun kicking off again.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I wait for a police officer 'not guilty' verdict and the fun kicking off again.

Given the prosecution seem to only have "look at all these crying witnesses who saw a bad thing they didn't understand!" I could almost believe they're playing more to the wider (woker) world than the jurors Thinking In which case I'll upgrade my prediction to a triple digit death count, post trial.

As to the Woke, comparing it to a religion - the competition to see who is the most pious - would be overly generous. The correct definition would be a cult given that the doctrines shift daily like the wind.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:59 - 05 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Well done that man, I'm too lazy to earn a big salary myself but I did retire at 52 with my mortgage paid off, I'm the only one in my circle to vote Tory and for leave.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:49 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56687397

Up ramps the pressure. Withdraw report...... Or else?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:21 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not allowed to whitewash, not allowed to tar with the same brush...

Magnolia all round?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Ben Shapiro says.
'Show me where the problem is specifically and how we can change it and I will stand beside you to help change it. Just saying something exists doesn't make it so.'

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56687397

Up ramps the pressure. Withdraw report...... Or else?

I don't care about the truth. I don't care about any report unless it gives the result I want and if it doesn't it should be ignored until one does.

Society today. Fuck democracy unless it's the correct democratic result for MEEEEE!!!!!!!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:01 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure those who support BLM are pleased that their donations are putting the founders in $1million+ houses. That was what it was all about, right? Only, living in such an expensive property sounds a bit white to me, and certainly flies in the face of their marxist roots Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:46 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Boris, withdraw the report now! Otherwise ppl might question why their HR department is wasting money on a Racial Awareness Adviser Rolling Eyes

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

All lives matter, now go chew on that one.

Watching the Floyd trial. The Prosecution witnesses are going ape when they are proven to be bigots and wanting to push a false narrative.
Knee on shoulder for most of the time, just a short time on the base of the neck.
Floyd had not just enough drugs to kill him, but FOUR times the amount.
The drugs he took kill you by asphyxiation.
Floyd said he couldn't breath before he had hand cuffs on and before he fought to get out of the patrol car.
Asked for his Moma, his mother had been dead for two years and Moma was the name he gave his junky girlfriend.
He would have been dead within the half hour without any interaction with the police.
He had OD a month before on the same stuff.
Oh dear, Never mind.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 10 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I'm sure those who support BLM are pleased that their donations are putting the founders in $1million+ houses. That was what it was all about, right? Only, living in such an expensive property sounds a bit white to me, and certainly flies in the face of their marxist roots Laughing

To be fair, it's only a matter of time before one or more of them are on MTV Cribs.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 11 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
He would have been dead within the half hour without any interaction with the police.

I have to take issue here. The interaction with the police certainly accelerated his decline as he most likely scoffed his stash on seeing them hence the OD. However, the police only turned up because he was trying to shift a bum note so one could still argue he killed himself.

Ah, but if The System didn't treat addicts as criminals maybe he wouldn't have had to swallow the stash. Then again if he actually had the correct drugs and not some adulterated street shite... and so on.

It's complicated. This is why you go to court, weigh up the evidence and make judgement. But just like democracy the problem is you might end up with the "wrong" result hence any system that runs on "facts > feelings" must be treated with derision by the MSM activists.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:08 - 11 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you a wee story. A friend of mines brother was helping us move someones flat. Just up the road so we were loading the car, he was driving it to the next flat where another team were unloading it.

He didn't turn up for a bit. We went out looking for him. Found the car abandoned in the middle of the road, police car parked across the road with blue lights going. Brother face down in the gutter with hands cuffed behind his back and copper holding onto them.

They apparently found him stopped in the middle of the road with the engine running staring vacantly into space, he refused to comply with their instructions to get out of the car so they dragged him out, he struggled, they took him to the ground and cuffed him. Waiting for a van.

"He's fucking diabetic you moron! He's having a hypo. There's a medic-alert bracelet on his wrist".

Copper shits himself. Sit him up, jar of jam obtained from a nearby house, crisis averted.

Any paralells here?

The police have a duty of care to offer medical assistance once any danger has been neutralised, no matter what you have done. Even if he'd been shooting up a school and they put a bullet through his leg, they should put a torniquet on as soon as he's been disarmed.

I think this is the issue. They showed not a slightest bit of interest in FG, they weren't checking him. I'm sure they know junkies can be OD-ing, he'd made them aware of having trouble breathing and even if it was bullshit, they should have been checking.

Dunno if failure to offer aid to a dying person is an offence in the US, probably isn't, but it was still fucked up and would probably constitute misconduct if nothing else.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 13 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 119 of 184