Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 05:04 - 11 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

So you know there was a video taken in the immediate aftermath of the shooting (by the guy who allegedly saw the police execute him):

When I arrived well after Duggan had been shot, the ambulancey vehicles had all gone and the clothes in the pic don't ring a bell. The two vehicles I was describing were well back (the black range with taped-over plates and black BMW) which only had black, plain clothes officers.

I arrived after the incident and only saw it briefly so am assuming they'd whisked the white guys away. I remember being surprised at the all-black officers as well as the Range and the black BMW. Also, all the uniformed officers were white. PR maybe? Sticking in a couple of black teams into a predominantly black area? No idea.

To give you an idea, I had no idea what was going on, that there had been a shooting. I was on Broad Lane and hadn't heard any shots so didn't realise there was gunfire.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:50 - 11 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes sense that met plod get the brothers out in an attempt to quell the growing rage after whitey had shot an unarmed civilian.

In other news, Black Lives Matter St Louis have updated their website: https://blacklivesmatterstl.com/

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:21 - 11 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^
Find a job, wear a belt, raise your kids and learn to swim.

Fucking LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:35 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Local news got on my nerves tonight, and I'm not often enraged (honest) Smile Top story was people buying dangerous skin lightening products, and how a lack of identity was to blame, and this needed to be addressed in programming and cartoons Confused So white people buying tanning products is what?

Second story was an innocent aspiring rapper, using music to escape his tough enviornment, getting stabbed to death whilst armed with a samurai sword Rolling Eyes They've used the same old rhetoric so many times its lost all meaning...

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:14 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Second story was an innocent aspiring rapper, using music to escape his tough enviornment, getting stabbed to death whilst armed with a samurai sword Rolling Eyes

Hacking each other to pieces with machetes and other edged weapons is part of their culture young shitlord. Don't go appropriating it though, as if we catch you in possession with as much as a tea spoon you'll be going down for certain. Just go to work, pay your taxes on time and enjoy the enrichment.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:18 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
So white people buying tanning products is what?

Orange you glad it's not racist?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/17/13/29B393B700000578-0-Emotional_-m-3_1434544182160.jpg

M.C wrote:
[Dindus didn't not do nuffin]
TFA wrote:
Judge Cooke also added that the case had an "odd" blend of military terms, referring to bystanders as "civilians", and childishness.

"It was a cross between war and child games - child-like lying, saying things that no adult would ever believe."

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-your-new-caught-sullen-peoples-half-devil-and-half-child-rudyard-kipling-91-58-59.jpg

Oh, how we are shouldering it. I really wish we wouldn't though.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:33 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:
So white people buying tanning products is what?

Orange you glad it's not racist?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/17/13/29B393B700000578-0-Emotional_-m-3_1434544182160.jpg

https://www.nmplive.co.uk/media/gfx/1922.jpg

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Martin Luther King's legacy has been exploited by white supremacy..."

Thinking

As if black people weren't part of the same society observing MLK day all these decades. One would be forgiven for thinking the author had an axe to grind with such a 'Black Lives Don't Matter' argument!

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 16 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually an interesting read, cheers Thumbs Up

Now this is pretty disturbing to me and I wasn't going to post it. I'm not the censor though so it's worth seeing the problems to form opinions. https://www.facebook.com/100014296593029/videos/160596644426888/

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 00:43 - 17 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I agree but it has to be said that's a minority opinion (because it puts you in the minority, not because you're a minority Confused).

Smile It's kinda funny and sad that we have to watch our language so much. We should be allowed to talk. But more than that to reach for what we want without defining ourselves by our ethnicity. My stepdaughter in a former relationship is black (mixed race but primarily black). I had the conversation with her about the whole mixed race thing. The conversation went something like this:

- You are not defined by your colour
- People telling you that you should do something because you are part of an ethnic group and should act a certain way are idiots.
- Do what you enjoy: Go in that direction. 'Feel' what you like, what you're good at and work hard to succeed at it.
- Pass the stuff you don't enjoy. i.e. maths.

I'm also a weird, ethnic mix and the question isn't 'how should I act?' The question is what am I good at, what do I enjoy and how can I make a load of money out of it? That's the real question. Ethnicity and roots are secondary to all of that.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:30 - 17 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking Muslims[/url]

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:03 - 17 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Wut? Are you trying to trigger my irrational religious tolerance of Sikhs?

Lord Percy wrote:
[Doctor Martin Luther King Junior]

Shots fired (again), but I expect everybody dinduit.

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:40 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just popped up on my phone...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2566446/IMG_2990.PNG

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:49 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mawsley wrote:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/20/police-admit-tasering-ownblack-race-relations-advisorafter-mistaking/

Inb4 they all look alike... Laughing
And yet again, all he had to do to avoid the fizz was tell them his name which he (of course) refused to do.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:35 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic compo coming his way.

Watching even the friendly-edited video though, they guy's a muppet. They weren't just randomly noising up Dindus, they were looking for a specific person. Choose to look, dress and act like a Yardie, and expect to get treated like one - does he think there were no suspects out there who match his description?

Just as a wild thought, one alternative response might have been "Judah Adunbi, my fine fellow, now perhaps as someone with an ostensibly interest in law and order, I can assist you to find the chap that you are seeking, who has doubtless been preying on my neighbours in this community."

Instead he kicks off and [BLEEPS] at then, which incidentally triggers their PRA S50 powers to require a name and address, as he was committing a public order offence.

The reality of police work is that they do have to investigate based on a description, and often that description is of someone with a record of unprovoked violence. So no, they're not always going to walk up all Dixon of Dock Green, saying "Terribly sorry to bother you, sir, but if you wouldn't mind awfully...". They can and do make mistakes, but if they took "Not me, pig," on faith, they'd never clear anything up.

Where they should have been clearer (and perhaps were in the unedited version) is telling him unequivocally that he was actually under arrest. They do seem to have been pretty clear that he was going to get a zapping if he didn't wind his neck in though.

Epic compo, mind.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:26 - 20 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last dealing I had with 5-0 was him trying to be a smartarse, bandying threats about what would happen if I didn't comply. He was told to go and learn about the law he was trying to enforce, and how he had not a leg to stand on.

Be interested to see if there was any Bodycam footage. A decent copper is am exception, not the rule.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:15 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
The last dealing I had with 5-0 was him trying to be a smartarse, bandying threats about what would happen if I didn't comply. He was told to go and learn about the law he was trying to enforce, and how he had not a leg to stand on.

Be interested to see if there was any Bodycam footage. A decent copper is am exception, not the rule.

Cool. Keep the same attitude and one day you may get tazered too.
Please video and post here for lols. Smile

Just because you kowtoe to the man and won't stand up for your liberties, doesn't mean we're all as fannywhipped. Shame the big I am you put across on here regarding immigrants and Muslamics doesn't translate to real world action.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:21 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, I'm 0 for 2 through being polite, but 1 for 0 through laughing in Plod's face after traffic tugs.

I wouldn't co-operate with any sort of random or 'voluntary' grilling, but you don't clear up mistaken identify by going all oomin rites.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:48 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Just because you kowtoe to the man and won't stand up for your liberties, doesn't mean we're all as fannywhipped. Shame the big I am you put across on here regarding immigrants and Muslamics doesn't translate to real world action.

Being an awkward, aggressive, uncooperative prick with an attitude to the police, is hardly standing up for your liberties, it's just being a cock who deserved to be tasered.

The next time you get pulled over by the police for speeding, see how you get on with refusing to be polite or give your name, start being aggressive, walking towards the police in a threatening manner, swear at them, that sort of thing.

I'm sure they'll let you off.

Oh, so you were there and saw how it all played out did you?

Being pulled up for something you know you've done and something you haven't is entirely different. I daresay you'd jump straight in the back of the baconmobile if they had just (falsely) accused you of assaulting someone, no questions asked?

As I said, I'd like to see how it played out. Not their version, not his version, the real version.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:07 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who co-operate with Police who are making enquiries because it's their job to do so are generally treated
more favourably than those whose attitude stinks of 'Fuck off pig'. That's because inside that uniform is a person, one with
enough backbone to wear it in the first place, (unlike your good self) and like most people, they treat others as they
are treated themselves. If you treat a copper like a mug, he'll treat you like a mug, if you shout at them, they will shout at you.
If you put your hands on them they will put theirs on you. It's not rocket science snowflake.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:02 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no respect for the police, but I'm not that stupid.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 21 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
People who co-operate with Police who are making enquiries because it's their job to do so are generally treated
more favourably than those whose attitude stinks of 'Fuck off pig'. That's because inside that uniform is a person, one with
enough backbone to wear it in the first place, (unlike your good self) and like most people, they treat others as they
are treated themselves. If you treat a copper like a mug, he'll treat you like a mug, if you shout at them, they will shout at you.
If you put your hands on them they will put theirs on you. It's not rocket science snowflake.

Backbone? Fuck right off. The majority of 5-0 have a God complex, possibly because they were bullied at school. How can you take someone seriously who, in a good 80% of cases, doesn't know what they're supposed to be doing?

Would you have an electrician who was colour-blind? How about a neurosurgeon with Parkinsons?

Shall I tell you a story about the quality of police officers? About how one of their 'own' hit and killed an innocent person while driving over the limit, and their cronies helped to cover it up? Or how about another case where another one stacked his car whilst pissed up, and again his 'colleagues' helped to cover it up?

If you don't like those stories, what about the ones who threatened to arrest someone for breaching a court order made in the family court, where they had no jurisdiction to do so? And was pointed out as much by the judge presiding over the case, where it was acknowledged they only acted due to one of the parties involved being an ex officer? You scratch my back and all that...

Or the officers who committed wrongful arrest on a woman on crutches with a broken femur, threw her in the back of the van (re-fracturing it) and leaving her in the back of the van, which almost killed her? Oh, and then all their notebooks magically disappeared when it came to court, whilst they tried to make a mockery of the justice system?

And if you don't like those, there is always the Hillsborough coverups, lack of actions into child sex coverups, etc. Thumbs Up

Yeah, full of backbone and moral fibre in the main. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 89 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 13 of 184