Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:31 - 07 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
There were millions of innocents that died on all sides but pushing this narrative that only Jews suffered is nothing more than propaganda.
Many many thousands of Jews DID suffer and die mostly as an indirect consequence of horrible conditions inside concentration camps brought on by Typhus and malnutrition. The bars of soap, lampshades and pedal driven brain bashing machines have lost ground, even with the most fervent of Jêwish groups (See Finkelsteins book) and credit to the Jews that have the guts to call it.
Americans had concentration camps as well with inmates in poor conditions . Before and AFTER the war. 110,000 Japanese were interned during the war in the USA but the US infrastructure wasn't bombed into oblivion but still, they had the luxury of starving to death over a million German POWs in their own homeland while the world stood idly by backed up by flimsy hearsay and Jewish newspapers.
Conditions in the camps were good as admitted by Jewish inmates until 2 million tons of ordnance was dropped on Germany in the last few months of the war leaving them zero infrastructure then having the 'Allies' 'liberate' the camps, either mismanaged the Typus epidemic or turning loose thousands of hardened criminals, rapists and murderers. Jewish inmates, incidentally made up the MINORITY of inmates in Auschwitz (approximately 39%).They had a swimming pool, library, cinema, CANTEEN, rabbit breeding, orchestra, football league, vegetable growing, dentists, a maternity ward etc etc.
Not bad for an 'extermination ' camp.
The "Truth" is what benefits Jews, and everything else is anti semitism, Nazism, hate speech, racism, xenophobia, bigotry etc etc.
Why don't we have continuous movies about the atomic bombing of two defenceless Japanese cities? Which, incidentally is the biggest act of terrorism ever committed on humanity. Or the deliberate firebombing of German cities with nothing but elderly, women and children?
Because we apparently `won` and write the history.

But hey, all of that matters not a jot to you. You know why? You're in the cave.

Oh, and as for your 6 million. Do the primary school level maths.

You don't half spout a lot of misappropriated nonsense.

Cherry Picking from here and there to construct your wobbly narrative for a deviant agenda.

What sedatives are you supposed to be taking?

You need to renew your prescription. (Most GP practices in U.K. let you do that with a quick phone call. Thumbs Up

Get well soon.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:13 - 07 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

And before coming back with "I expected as much from the brainwashed masses" may I just point out that abusing an opponent is unlikely to convince them of your arguments.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 07 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
And before coming back with "I expected as much from the brainwashed masses" may I just point out that abusing an opponent is unlikely to convince them of your arguments.

Let's be honest here, his arguments are unlikely to convince Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:51 - 07 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Let's be honest here, his arguments are unlikely to convince Laughing

I'm unapologetically a reasonable person (I would hope) but it takes a big jump to start out with "it woz the Jews that did it!" Why not start with something reasonable like "bankers are all a load of wankers" which would form a bit more consensus and build from there? Thinking

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:43 - 09 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

An incendiary title if there ever was one:

"Burning and Looting Doesn't Make People Less Racist" - Dr Dina McMillan

What I've been saying for a while: "us vs them" is hard-wired into the brain. The simple solution is for people to come together and find consensus.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:59 - 09 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

What I've been saying for a while: "us vs them" is hard-wired into the brain. The simple solution is for people to come together and find consensus.

the only permanent solution to racism, as far as i can tell, is separation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:36 - 09 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:

the only permanent solution to racism, as far as i can tell, is separation.

I don't think I agree with that. Separation only increases the chances of the mindset of us and them. However, I don't think enforced multiculturalism is a good idea either. If we'd been more keen to ensure that people who come to live here from other countries adopted our ways (don't like it, don't come here - why on earth would you want to live in a country whose ways and customs you didn't like?), then there'd be more natural mixing of the races, and we'd get along much better. And anyway, it's not as if there isn't much of that. When you get to know the person, race soon becomes unimportant.

And there is why all this BLM shit is so corrosive. I'm not the first to say it, and I won't be the last - judge people on character, not their immutable qualities.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:57 - 09 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jealousy, Mistrust and bad personalities are all racist traits.

Not very easy to cut that out.

When we are all brown then only colour prejudice will be removed from the equation.

We will be racist about the other stuff.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 09 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

When we are all brown then only colour prejudice will be removed from the equation.

I like getting a tan, will that do?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:44 - 10 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Dead wrong: Are we finally ready to talk about colourism?

I don't agree that the classic "you come over here, you adopt our ways" works in the long term, neither does segregation. The ideal (if humanity is to move forward) is hybridisation - taking the best aspects of two peoples and discarding the worst.

Given that the UK is probably the bestest place in the World (or at least, by any sensible metric, Western Europe) one could argue that traipsing all over the globe bring civilisation to the fuzzy-wuzzies also came with the wholesale harvesting of new ideas (or cultural appropriation as it's apparently now called) and that's our success. The World becomes a better place through new ideas and the more places you go and the more people you meet the more likely that is to happen.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:03 - 10 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I don't agree that the classic "you come over here, you adopt our ways" works in the long term

"Works"? What on earth are you on about? Works for what? Some kind of agenda? "We must change our culture to accept others" ? Fitting in with your adopted country's ways is what anyone should do, or not go to other countries in the first place. Are you saying that people should go to another country and tell them, "I don't like how you do things, you'll have to change because now I'm here" ? Good luck with that.

Now, you can bring certain aspects of your culture with you. Some of it may even be liked by your new-found countrymen, taken up by them even. But you can't force it on them. You have to let the people of the host country decide what is acceptable or not in what you have brought with you. And if they don't accept it, you'll either have to keep it in private, or go somewhere where it is acceptable.

Anyone who thinks various expressions of tribalism can be eradicated from human behaviour is in for a lot of disappointment. If you want to introduce new, give it an airing and see if it is picked up. If not, accept the fact, and give it up.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:25 - 10 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've been listening to Rebel too much Wink I never said anything about anyone forcing ppl to do stuff. I said the ideal is to have hybridisation, it's not mandatory!

"Multiculturalism" as currently implemented is working exactly as intended: keeping people divided and holding the World back.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:43 - 10 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So please explain what you actually mean by this sentence:

Easy-X wrote:

I don't agree that the classic "you come over here, you adopt our ways" works in the long term

And let's not bother with airy-fairy ideals while you're at it. Let's stick with the real world.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:57 - 10 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've 'lived' in many Cuntries and experienced their cultures and have seen how they exist.

When Britain eventually succumbs to pressure from the Fuzzy Wuzzys to KowTow to their way of life, the civilisation we have created so far in the west, will be dragged back into the dark ages.

At least Wokenism will be outlawed by then.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:37 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering why no UK shite-rag was publishing a crappy screengrab of the social media profile picture of the guy charged with murdering that PCSO.

Bets were due to it being a diversity......

https://www.latestnewssouthafrica.com/2021/05/10/suspected-killer-of-police-community-support-officer-julia-james-identified/?fbclid=IwAR1UehYSJMECJodJrgATzMctGfREEhobaATl7C7KN4nIKugm-SjRs6tMIW4

Of course he can't be guilty, some form of structural racism probably meant he had to bash a middle aged woman over the head, while she walked her dog in the woods.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:26 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looks North African but has a Scottish/UK name.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:43 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I've 'lived' in many Cuntries and experienced their cultures and have seen how they exist.

When Britain eventually succumbs to pressure from the Fuzzy Wuzzys to KowTow to their way of life, the civilisation we have created so far in the west, will be dragged back into the dark ages.

At least Wokenism will be outlawed by then.

Agreed. I doubt 95% of these woke supporters have been any further than a stag night in Prague. Go try air your 'we have rights' liberal views in Tehran or Murmansk and see what it gets you.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:18 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
So please explain what you actually mean by this sentence:

Easy-X wrote:

And let's not bother with airy-fairy ideals while you're at it. Let's stick with the real world.

A small trickle of immigrants can be culturally enriching - fresh people, fresh ideas. A flood of colonists is what upsets the natives: ghettos where nobody speaks English as if a small part of the Old Country has been transplanted. But we're not allowed to talk about that. Again, Multiculturalism working exactly as intended: keep people apart to hasten the World's end.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:38 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The extreme tolerance of this forum notwithstanding, I am certain Korn would be unhappy with the way this is going and it's his forum, his arse on the line.

Bans can be appealed to the forum admin using the email link.

It is up to Korn if the people who have been banned are allowed back. If they come back without the say-so of Korn, they will be banned again.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=email&u=1

I am generally happy to allow what would be considered by many to be distasteful or controversial opinions to be posted and go on providing they are met with reasoned debate and counter argument but I feel a line has been crossed here.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:43 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a shame. The Trump stuff was hilarious.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:29 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 days ago, Ste wrote:
I think it's time Aldridge and Rebel were both shown the way out as their intolerance of others appears to have no boundaries.

Ste for mod and I'll make it happen.
(I intend to make it happen anyway by means of lobbying. Laughing )

Oh look.

Razz

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:55 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear.

What a shame.

Never mind.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Karma

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:41 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

A small trickle of immigrants can be culturally enriching - fresh people, fresh ideas.

Yes but they must abide within the laws and customs of the host country unless acceptance of change is natural, i.e. not enforced upon the host population. Patience, my dear. If people like it, they'll adopt it over time.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:54 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dare anyone to visit the Murican Image Sharing website imgur.

Its polluted by a thick dense fog of leftist lefties.

Anything that can be interpreted as not far left will be blasted by a clique who are intolerant to anything they do not understand or agree with.

The problem with one-sided society is that alternative are blocked.

Sometimes we need an alternative.

It would be very dry around the forum without a few anarchists to play with.

But as stinkers says, there's no place for extremism in a public forum.
Extremists generally don't tolerate any alternatives.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:24 - 11 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need alternatives for the sake of it.
When we do seek alternatives, they have to be proven before widespread implementation.
If the majority are against alternatives suggested, they should not be adopted.
It is not for minorities to impose upon the majority.
Minorities do not gain accommodation by becoming raving lunatics.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 137 of 184