Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:41 - 14 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
arry wrote:

I was rather drawing the point out of you; if you've not been stopped half dozen times a month just for being the colour you are, then you're unlikely to have the same viewpoint as someone who has.

6 times a month? Proof from a trustworthy source please.

Even if I gave you one how would I have any chance of proving it to you with official documentation, and you would choose to disbelieve it anyway. It's a pointless nitpick of a generic statement - I didn't state that there was someone that had been stopped that many times in that short a period, I said that your viewpoint would be different from someone that has because you haven't.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:03 - 14 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

all these black people being knifed and killed by other black people, why aren't the police stopping more white people to try and stop this racist knife murder epidemic happening.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:41 - 14 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
arry wrote:

I was rather drawing the point out of you; if you've not been stopped half dozen times a month just for being the colour you are, then you're unlikely to have the same viewpoint as someone who has.

6 times a month? Proof from a trustworthy source please.

I doubt the Daily Heil or BNP Weekly are into stuff like that?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:14 - 14 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda knew you'd do that too. Hence I didn't bite.

I gave you my own personal example where the numbers were similar but you chose to focus in on an estimation used purely for illustration. You'd done the same previously with a comment I made and if I'm honest I couldn't stop laughing at it. You'll take the smallest of threads and see what you can unravel for a decent internet ruck.

You're a fucking loop that's after a ruck anywhere it's found.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:48 - 14 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I don't suppose we'll get to know the ethnicity of last nights Hackney acid attack robbers, with one being 16 years old.

Sounds like they were trying to rob mopeds and bikes by attacking the riders with acid.

Haven't heard any mention of their ethnicities, so I suspect they are white (Tommy Robinson certainly seems to think so and I'd be surprised to see him doing the diversity dance around).

Not sure about stealing bikes, it sounds like they certainly attacked only people on mopeds, but they only took 2. They can only ride 2 mopeds, so not sure why they attacked the other riders. It's all a bit weird to be honest. Acid attacks are more of an Asian (i.e. continental Asia) thing, especially the sub-continent.

As usual the shrieks of "ban it, ban it" began within hours of the news breaking with the home office already considering restrictions on the supplies of acid, well they say corrosive liquids but they only seem to be looking at sulfuric acid (which is already reportable on the explosives precursor list). Other innocuous substances on the list include acetone, ammonia and sodium hydroxide.

At this point it would be simpler to list the things we are allowed to have without the state's express permission. It would certainly be more honest and about as effective (that is to say, not at all)

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:44 - 14 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Black people aren't stopped for being black, I've got black friends who haven't had anywhere near the same attention as myself or other white mates (mainly cos they're good boys).

No one likes being stopped by the police, but I think it's more down to them being a bunch of w**kers (in the way they deal with you) than inherently racist.

Falco wrote:
Acid attacks are more of an Asian (i.e. continental Asia) thing, especially the sub-continent.

Popular in the Caribbean as well, where it's a dispute between house wives type of solution.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:10 - 15 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
arry wrote:
Kinda knew you'd do that too. Hence I didn't bite.

I gave you my own personal example where the numbers were similar but you chose to focus in on an estimation used purely for illustration. You'd done the same previously with a comment I made and if I'm honest I couldn't stop laughing at it. You'll take the smallest of threads and see what you can unravel for a decent internet ruck.

You're a fucking loop that's after a ruck anywhere it's found.

No, I posted facts, you posted hysterical nonsense.

You couldn't produce anything to backup your personal fantasy, so I showed facts proving your stereotypical Liberal left propaganda as nonsense.

Have another go or shut up. Show me where blacks are getting stopped on average 6 times a month for being black.

I won't expect any proof.

Are you for fucking real?

Why don't you post all the times you've been stopped, with evidence, from a credible source?

If the Daily Heil said the moon should be green and it was yellow because the foreigners made it so, you'd be all over it like white on rice.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:25 - 15 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Have another go or shut up. Show me where blacks are getting stopped on average 6 times a month for being black.

I won't expect any proof.

Have a go at taking a bit of your own advice for once and shut up yourself. I'd already said it was an example number plucked out to give an emphasis on the difference in mindset someone who has had a lot of unfair police attention versus someone that hasn't. If I'd have said someone that had been stopped twice instead of once it wouldn't put any emphasis on the point, would it. Further, as I've already said, there isn't any evidence in the world that you'd accept even if I were to go dig it up for something that actually was a minor point that I'm not that fussed about trying to prove to you.

As I've also said before, you're a loop that goes looking for an internet ruck anywhere you can find it. It's not big or clever; it's the reason you're pretty much universally hated on here because you draw people in with your petty arguing and then go round and round with the pot until you get the reaction you want. It's a bit sad, don't you think?

I wonder how it spills over into your real life? Do you speak to your customers the way you address people on here? Are you as incapable of having a civil disagreement in person as you are in your internet persona?

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:23 - 15 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

How many coppers do you know then?

Ever met one when you weren't on the receiving end?

Thankfully I don't know any nor do I want to.
As for being on the receiving end? EVERY time I have ever had dealings with the police, it has ALWAYS been a negative experience.
And before you make the assumption that it is because I have bad attitude,make sure you know me and you can be sure that is the case.
I don't need any unwarranted grief in my life so I alway try to be polite.
It is the police that treat people with suspicion and see manners as a weakness and act accordingly.
That's been my experience 100% of the time.

As for being on the receiving end of the criminal elements in this world, the police have never ever been of any help resolving issues on that front.

Next you'll be saying " where would you be without them " and I would reply in a terrible state.
But that does not exclude them from having some manners or acting as if they are the law.
I expect them to do their job and do it with integrity and manners and both should be beyond reproach.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:53 - 16 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

How many coppers do you know then?

Ever met one when you weren't on the receiving end?

Thankfully I don't know any nor do I want to.
As for being on the receiving end? EVERY time I have ever had dealings with the police, it has ALWAYS been a negative experience.
And before you make the assumption that it is because I have bad attitude,make sure you know me and you can be sure that is the case.
I don't need any unwarranted grief in my life so I alway try to be polite.
It is the police that treat people with suspicion and see manners as a weakness and act accordingly.
That's been my experience 100% of the time.

As for being on the receiving end of the criminal elements in this world, the police have never ever been of any help resolving issues on that front.

Next you'll be saying " where would you be without them " and I would reply in a terrible state.
But that does not exclude them from having some manners or acting as if they are the law.
I expect them to do their job and do it with integrity and manners and both should be beyond reproach.

I think it's simply that ordinary people don't feel like the police are on their side, for the reasons you state. I've always got the impression with coppers it's all about the power, they're more likely to pin something on you because they can, than be bothered about an actual crime being committed.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:30 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-40630033

Sounds a bit like justice to me. Thumbs Up
24 year old arrested on suspicion of GBH. I can hope that they're referring to the other robber who got away, and not the heroic (possibly throat punching) member of public who detained this dead villain who I would surmise died of natural causes.

Sad Sadly, it seems the police are more interested in gathering evidence against the have a go hero.

https://www.meltontimes.co.uk/news/footage-sought-after-raid-suspect-dies-after-being-restrained-by-public-1-8058888

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:00 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Ordinary people who regularly get themselves into situations where they're likely to be stopped by the police, then try to pretend it's because of their ethnicity and nothing to do with their behaviour?

Ah, got you now...

remember, 1.1 times more likely to be stopped.

My last two times were traffic stops, on my way to work. Time before that cycling along normally (not committing any offences), where they searched me and said my phone was stolen (and I was trying to sell it), the bike was stolen etc. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty, not presumed guilt until you can prove you're innocent?

And yes I am actually a minority where I live so the police are being extremely racist in stopping me Razz

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:20 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rides around in a car with robbers and burglars then complains when the police take an interest. Priceless Laughing

Who'd have thought that might happen? Laughing

mpd72 wrote:
Ordinary people who regularly get themselves into situations where they're likely to be stopped by the police, then try to pretend it's because of their ethnicity and nothing to do with their behaviour?

Ah, got you now...

The last 2 times I was stopped by the police I was moderately calm, polite and professional. They let me go, no ticket and no lecture.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Rides around in a car with robbers and burglars then complains when the police take an interest. Priceless Laughing

Who'd have thought that might happen? Laughing

mpd72 wrote:

Ah, got you now...

The last 2 times I was stopped by the police I was moderately calm, polite and professional. They let me go, no ticket and no lecture.

So were we, until they decided they thought they had jurisdiction in a family matter, despite being told several times otherwise. Threats of arrest when they have no right to do so always sit well, I would think.

And of course, there's the 'you scratch my back' mentality to deal with.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:13 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Quote:
Ryan Thomas posted on Facebook that father-of-two Mr Bryant "would put a smile on anybody's face".

With a Stanley knife or his baseball bat?

A non-tragic loss to the gene pool.

Even trying to fundraise for the twat.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:04 - 17 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:

Even trying to fundraise for the twat.

Why not donate some flowers fashioned as such? Sure BCF would have a few willing to donate...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:57 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends what type of "family".

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Godfather_puppetmaster.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 282 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 18 of 184