Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:24 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
M.C wrote:
It's not rioting season. Also here's the race angle... https://www.youtube.com/live/qDpleCZnLWE?feature=share&t=5792

Got to get the anti white in somewhere. Laughing

That Toxic Dwaff Al Sharpton managed a back-handed swing at whitey.

He commented that he is disappointed that the aggressors were all black men.

If it had been white men he could have laid the blame on racism.

Little Toxic-Dwaff Bastirt.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:25 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roll on UBI. All the white folks can stay home and play X-Box while the diverse people do all the work.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:56 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
M.C wrote:
We got a white one Dance! https://www.abccolumbia.com/2023/01/30/6th-officer-involved-in-tyre-nichols-death-relieved-of-duty/

It's the officer with the bodycam footage from the original arrest, when Tyre resists arrest then legs it. He wasn't present at the second scene where the beating happened.

Oh but we can make sure hes fucked. White guilt. Thumbs Up

They'll get him if they can. It'll be a stretch seeing as he wasn't even present at the guys beating, but given recent trials in the US anything is possible.

MCN wrote:
That Toxic Dwaff Al Sharpton managed a back-handed swing at whitey.

He commented that he is disappointed that the aggressors were all black men.

If it had been white men he could have laid the blame on racism.

Little Toxic-Dwaff Bastirt.

He blamed it on racism anyway, as the media have.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:18 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
We got a white one Dance! https://www.abccolumbia.com/2023/01/30/6th-officer-involved-in-tyre-nichols-death-relieved-of-duty/

It's the officer with the bodycam footage from the original arrest, when Tyre resists arrest then legs it. He wasn't present at the second scene where the beating happened.

He'll be the one that got accepted into the force as a result of the dumbing down of standards to ensure the police reflects the community it serves, for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would anyone want to be a cop in the states these days?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:15 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
why would anyone want to be a cop in the states these days?

Nobody decent does, more than likely. But then, in reality, the ACAB acronym - in this country at least - came about long before the current demand for racism. So it's probably a bit of the same gravy, with some added lumps.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:20 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS.

I want to disagree but.... ACAB...

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:02 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just leave this here without passing any comment:-

Cops 'fearing for their lives' shoot man to death.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:59 - 01 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone could easily pull up half a dozen incidents like those that don't get the same attention because it doesn't suit the current theme much like the violence in this country that goes hidden until you have an incident like Sheku Bayohs death.

Raffles wrote:
I'll just leave this here without passing any comment:-

Cops 'fearing for their lives' shoot man to death.

They probably got bored waiting for the dog to turn up to maul him then use his defense as an excuse to shoot him.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:55 - 01 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
They probably got bored waiting for the dog to turn up to maul him then use his defense as an excuse to shoot him.

He'd just stabbed someone and was still carrying the knife. Presumably having been repeatedly ordered to drop it or he'd be shot.

I don't think anyone in Texas doesn't know what happens next when you are told by a cop to drop the knife and don't.

The more you fuck about....

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 02 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black DC Employee Arrested for Shooting 13-Year-Old Black Criminal

The arrest warrant acknowledges that Blake was part of a group of youths apparently robbing parked cars, and that Blake apparently ran straight at Lewis before he opened fire from his property.
https://apnews.com/article/district-of-columbia-law-enforcement-shootings-crime-751405ec01bbbffdc43db6321fc88ce6

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:12 - 03 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
Black DC Employee Arrested for Shooting 13-Year-Old Black Criminal

The arrest warrant acknowledges that Blake was part of a group of youths apparently robbing parked cars, and that Blake apparently ran straight at Lewis before he opened fire from his property.
https://apnews.com/article/district-of-columbia-law-enforcement-shootings-crime-751405ec01bbbffdc43db6321fc88ce6

https://external-preview.redd.it/d-c-man-charged-with-killing-13-year-old-he-said-was-v0-BRUkHPd7gbwa9-KDupP7bGAYvRKA09FDiVK7D6leoh0.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=61c9c7bb9fcb940bc8061850df5a6313b9a99414

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:52 - 03 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

This black man seems to have swallowed the white privilege bullshit hook, line and sinker:-
OMfuckingG.....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:10 - 04 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
This black man seems to have swallowed the white privilege bullshit hook, line and sinker:-
OMfuckingG.....

It takes a very special type of mental conditioning for stabbing defenceless ppl in the back to be acceptable. One of those "working as intended" moments in social engineering Sad

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:34 - 04 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

blacks sure do seem to like getting all stabby stabby.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:39 - 05 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
blacks sure do seem to like getting all stabby stabby.

Hey! Hey! Whoa there, buddy. Don't forget the Alan Snackbars Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:38 - 21 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black bits matter to black people. Especially someone elses. Whistle

Organ harvest victim came to the UK to work, court told
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-64710899

London news is very interesting, taken from other headlines on that web feed..............

Jailed: South London man and brother tried to import loaded guns hidden in a microwave
. Oh noes, more naughty black men.
https://southwarknews.co.uk/news/crime/jailed-south-london-man-and-brother-tried-to-import-loaded-guns-hidden-in-a-microwave/

And

Life for man convicted of murder – ‘stabbing his partner in the neck after finding out she was going to leave him’
Black man on white woman. I suppose it shows that all theses mixed marriage adverts aren't total lies. Laughing Actually, relooking I think she was coloured. Probably had a Michael Jackson makeup regime Whistle

https://southwarknews.co.uk/news/crime/life-for-man-convicted-of-stabbing-his-partner-in-the-neck-after-finding-out-she-was-going-to-leave-him/

and that;s just one single south London news feed. Should have put this in the lovely london thread.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:43 - 21 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a "vibrant area" Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:37 - 21 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
It's a "vibrant area" Laughing

Khaaan you believe it.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:40 - 24 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Jmoan wrote:

He'd just stabbed someone and was still carrying the knife. Presumably having been repeatedly ordered to drop it or he'd be shot.

I don't think anyone in Texas doesn't know what happens next when you are told by a cop to drop the knife and don't.

The more you fuck about....

Those are two separate issues.
One of those are options the police could have taken,were their tasers or batons broken and the other is if American police should get ahead of themselves because they won't just stop at stabby midgets.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:36 - 16 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve been watching this couple’s music reaction videos but recently noticed they’d posted some social commentary stuff including -

Our Experiences With Racism (Not What You Think) | Being Black in America Ep 1

It’s an hour long, which normally puts me off when I see a ‘current affairs’ video posted here, but I thought it was insightful.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:09 - 20 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Actually, relooking I think she was coloured

Surprised

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:34 - 21 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I’ve been watching this couple’s music reaction videos but recently noticed they’d posted some social commentary stuff including -

Our Experiences With Racism (Not What You Think) | Being Black in America Ep 1

It’s an hour long, which normally puts me off when I see a ‘current affairs’ video posted here, but I thought it was insightful.

Dam... She pretty. Wub

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:04 - 23 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diane sticking her big black foot in her mouth. Who would have thought.

Diane Abbott suspended as Labour MP after racism letter

It seems only blacks can suffer from racism and guess what, the Jewish mob are not happy bunnies. I suppose it gives Starmer an excuse to get rid of another political enemy. Thumbs Up

Ms Abbott's letter prompted a backlash, including from the Board of Deputies of British Jews, which described it as "disgraceful" and her apology "entirely unconvincing".

TBH if it wasn't that I find her utterly offensive and laud every attempt to stick the knives in her I wouldn't have said she was that wrong. Racism is more about colour, prejudice is more about a group (ie Pikeys) which aren't a race anyway. Obviously that is a personal view of it but in the end, say something someone finds offensive nowadays and you are going to get slaughtered.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65365978

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:48 - 23 Apr 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I suppose it gives Starmer an excuse to get rid of another political enemy. Thumbs Up

There's a surprising overlap between "political enemies" and "ppl Corbyn has knobbed" Shocked
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 182 of 184