Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:37 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/media/aA00ML0/a0Mn9g57_700w_0.jpg

We live in a clown world.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

University of Hull?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OKuHYO9TM5A
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:11 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having standards is elitist therefore we shouldn't have standards Thinking

By that logic you should just accept a bag of oranges are whatever the fruit seller feels is appropriate rather than conforming to white elitist standards like kilogrammes or pounds & ounces Rolling Eyes

No standards = people die. I take it that's the intent?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:04 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be posted here. Could be posted in Lovely london. It probably doesn't need to be posted at all considering how commonplace it is...

Croydon: Girl, 15, killed on way to school in south London stabbing

If you read the article it seems the killer was known to her. Usual platitudes from Herr Khan etc. was "absolutely heartbroken" by the killing and "I promise to continue working day and night to end the scourge of knife crime in our city," Puke

This bit interested me

Croydon resident Georgina Slater, told the BBC the killing was "absolutely disgusting, and it's just happening far too often in this area. and goes on to say "We need intervention, we need stuff for the kids, they've got no guidance. The police turn up when it's this - where's the interventions in the schools?"

I'd counter that with 'Where's the parenting' but hey, cradle to grave mollycoddling is the order of the day and if something goes wrong, well just blame someone else. Rolling Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66935446

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:10 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit like this one then?

https://www.wiltshirelive.co.uk/news/wiltshire-news/ellie-gould-what-happened-schoolgirls-7509603

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:19 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
its almost like blacks have a high propensity for crime or something Question

Mate, I'm as BCF as the next man but you really can't say that.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:46 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say "there's a noticeable correlation between rates of crime originating from children without two parents present during their formative years" or is that racist as well?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:09 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

With no direct correlation with race, no. You can say that there is a correlation between low intelligence and racist views, though.

For info, I'm the product of a broken home.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:38 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

That was from 2019, 4 years ago. If it's so rife in the areas you are trying to portray I'm sure you can come up with something a bit more recent. I mean, I can come up with quite a few since then in jolly old London with out digging too hard.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:56 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

More relevant than the black on black gang fight that is being promoted on here. It's a boy spurned in both instances.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:12 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

That explains why you're such a tart Wink

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:23 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

That explains why you're such a tart Wink

More a Lemon Meringue. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:55 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66809642

When you join a Black Lives Matter thing, because you are looking for trouble, start trouble, get into trouble, are troubled and then kick-off because of it.

Fucking thugs.

We need to start repatriation of the violent thugs who are not happy living in the UK.

Send them back to where they will be happy.

I'm being generous.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 08:06 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

When you join a Black Lives Matter thing, because you are looking for trouble, start trouble, get into trouble, are troubled and then kick-off because of it.

Fucking thugs.

We need to start repatriation of the violent thugs who are not happy living in the UK.

I'm being generous.

Does rather seem that's not what that article was about. It was about police tampering with and failing to disclose body cam footage.

In a lot of the US, police body cam footage is public domain. I'll admit there is a certain level of vouyerism about and i do find myself going down a rabbit hole of watching police bodycam footage. On the whole though, it keeps the police honest and gives me a whole lot of sympathy for them when you see the behaviour of some of the people they are having to work with.

It really ought to be the case that the bodycam footage should show that the behaviour of the person they just took to the ground, pinned and arrested would outrageous and when seen by the public, it should entirely justify the police action. Didn't really seem to here.

Of course, the US cops have acceptable use of force going onto a whole other level. I can recommend code blue cam on youtube if you want to see some wacky shit and -on the whole- some amazingly patient police officers.

Unless of course your comments were about the police rather than the BLM protestors, in which case, where should we send them to be happy?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:12 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given some Caribbean islands (with 99% black populations) have had BLM marches railing against "the White Patriarchy" I don't think these people would be happy anywhere.

On the flipside where do White Europeans go to escape? Everyone else gets to have their own Ethno-states Thinking

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:15 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
to v or not to v wrote:
its almost like blacks have a high propensity for crime or something Question

Mate, I'm as BCF as the next man but you really can't say that.

Sometimes you can...

Despite making up only 13% of London’s total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London’s knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

https://www.london.gov.uk/press-releases/assembly/commission-on-knife-crime-in-black-community

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:56 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
MCN wrote:

Fucking thugs.

I'm being generous.

Does rather seem that's not what that article was about. It was about police tampering with and failing to disclose body cam footage.

In a lot of the US, police body cam footage is public domain. I'll admit there is a certain level of vouyerism about and i do find myself going down a rabbit hole of watching police bodycam footage. On the whole though, it keeps the police honest and gives me a whole lot of sympathy for them when you see the behaviour of some of the people they are having to work with.

It really ought to be the case that the bodycam footage should show that the behaviour of the person they just took to the ground, pinned and arrested would outrageous and when seen by the public, it should entirely justify the police action. Didn't really seem to here.

Of course, the US cops have acceptable use of force going onto a whole other level. I can recommend code blue cam on youtube if you want to see some wacky shit and -on the whole- some amazingly patient police officers.

Unless of course your comments were about the police rather than the BLM protestors, in which case, where should we send them to be happy?

It was irony. The idiots were born in UK so that repatriation boat has already left.

I didn't watch the whole clip, the tampering with evidence is simply tampering with evidence. It's shocking that they get a chance to edit evidence.

All I needed to see was in the first minutes of the clip.
Like I said, if you want trouble got take part in a protest.

Don't be surprised if things don't go your way.

I agree that police are impossibly patient with the plebs they have to tollerate day on day out.
It's not really a police job to be wardens of a state mental institute.

American police get so much shit at work and then on the boards. There's a lot of police hate among the social medias.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:55 - 07 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least the racist po-po won't be able to pull her over now... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67613292

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:20 - 07 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
At least the racist po-po won't be able to pull her over now... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67613292

29 penalty points. Laughing

Racially profiled? No, she's known by the traffic police as a consumate traffic law breaker. See her, pull her, get a tick in the conviction box. Stupid cunt.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:13 - 07 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67613292

That fine plus costs etc is a hell of a financial penalty and will probably hit her hard. Have you seen the price of cannabis lately?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:46 - 07 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The sprinter, who lives in the Maida Vale area of west London with her partner, said it was "massively inconvenient" to get to the central London athletics track where she trains using public transport and "really hard" to get to her tennis coaching sessions in north London without a car."

Thinking

As the average rent in Maida Vale is £5,639 per month, I'm going to say it shouldn't be hard for her to get around London without needing to use public transport like a peasant.

https://www.home.co.uk/for_rent/maida_vale/current_rents?location=maida_vale

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:53 - 07 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH when I go to london I park up in the outskirts and use public transport to get around.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:22 - 07 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
TBH when I go to london I park up in the outskirts and use public transport to get around.

Taking the wife to a show I'd park up near Clapham Junction to get the train/tube up and then get the night bus back. Half the time the bus journey was more entertaining than the show!

Maida Vale? Loads of tube stations, one even titled "Maida Vale" ffs. Buses are a bit low brow, fair enough, but even the tube is below you then tennis coaching must pay really well!

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:42 - 08 Dec 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's a kahnt.
Deport her.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184
Page 184 of 184