Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Bricktop
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 18:11 - 05 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
There must be several out there we can build an Australian style holiday camp on.

Gruinard. Surround it with gunboats and crack on.

No women allowed, and the only meat allowed is pork.

Only way off the island is to prove you have employable skills and are prepared to publicly draw (and deface afterwards) the paedo Mohammmed.

Make it so!

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:23 - 05 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

You can say what you want. The fact that they flatly refuse to take in Gimmedats and have a means tested strict immigration policy tells me otherwise.

So you are talking specifically about Muslim refugees from the Middle East? In which case I have some bad news for you

In 2015-16, Australia accepted 13,750 people through its humanitarian programme and has committed to accepting an additional 12,000 refugees fleeing Syria and Iraq.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-28189608

mpd72 wrote:

Bullshit of the highest order. Great Britain alone has 6,289 Islands, 803 of which are large enough to be "digitised" for mapping purposes. There must be several out there we can build an Australian style holiday camp on.

I can't be arsed to plough through the rest. You lost credibility IMO after these two opening statements Smile

That's ok, I don't care about credibility. I'm just confused as to why you prefer us to take in the refugees onto sovereign British territory when as soon as a Labour government gets in they will all be getting citizenship as well as a free house, car, and loads of money as compensation, and of course the right to bring in in their entire extended family. Currently we can just boot them back into France at the border, since we control the French side of the border. All your plan would serve to do is help boost public support for illegal immigrants as BBC and Sky would run videos daily of some innocent kid crying in the detention camp while keeping the thousands of fighting age men out of camera shot. The only other essential step for us is leaving the EU which I'm tremendously in favour of.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:16 - 05 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
You can say what you want. The fact that they flatly refuse to take in Gimmedats [means] You lost credibility IMO after [that statement]

Australia turns back boatloads of high IQ hard working East Asians, but welcomes in sub-Saharan Africans and Middle Eastern peacelamists.

This has been explained to you over and over and over again. Does Val need to do you a diagram?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:16 - 06 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

17,555 Refugee and Humanitarian visas issued [...] 45% of arrivals were from the Middle East, 40% from Asia and 15% from Africa

However, I mention Africa in particular because as you'd expect, it's all gleaming smiles from rescued refugee children...

https://i.imgur.com/nd1lXKM.jpg?1

... until it's "who let in the Sudanese"?

'Cuz them rioting, as they do.

In home news, the IPCC have gone verrry quiet about "multiple packages" De Costa, which has emboldened the Feds to kill his mum. Crying or Very sad
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:39 - 06 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So these are pre-invited, pre-selected, Visa issued guests, called in by the Australian government.

"Welcomed", was the word that I chose.

mpd72 wrote:
The ones who turn up uninvited and without a valid visa get this...

Yes, we know. That's precisely the distinction that I drew.

While I commend them turning back the uninvited on principle, in practice Convict Island has got it less than half right. They've invited in the very worst the world has to offer, with the inevitable consequences, while turning back some of its better inhabitants.

I'd give them about 3 out of 10, could red pill harder.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:21 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can Baltimore go 72 hours without a black-on-black murder?

Nope.

41 hours of reloading, then caps get popped in azzez at double time to make up for the lull.

I don't understand. They had slogans, they had posters, they had t-shirts.

"What has been done to us?" [Ceasefire Sally] cries, her voice breaking. "What has been done to us?"

Answers on a postcard.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:39 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black on Black, what's not to like?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:39 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Where's Amber Rudd in all this? Why is she letting Abbott stir up the mob unchallenged?

Why isn't she out there saying "Get this through your thick, whinging heads: you are not above the law, no matter how much you shout that you dindu nuffin. If you choose to resist arrest, force will be used, and I will back the police every time."

Well, segueing into the scootay theft thread, today the headline is Amber Rudd defends police stop and search powers.

Great news!

"I want to be crystal clear - we have given the police the powers they need and officers who use stop and search appropriately, with reasonable grounds and in a targeted and intelligence-led way, will always have my full support"

Oh, I think you've made yourself entirely clear, you Ruddy politician. Brick Wall

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:15 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
Black on Black, what's not to like?

TBF they're probably the only people still practising natural selection.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:43 - 12 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40909810/us-police-officer-records-moment-he-is-shot-at-close-range Shocked

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:37 - 12 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-40909810/us-police-officer-records-moment-he-is-shot-at-close-range Shocked

Black guy shoots black cop but no black protest, no demand for justice, no day of rage? It's as if Black lives matter is anti white or something........

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:10 - 12 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shows why US coppers are twitchy, especially when dealing with uncooperative suspects. Gotta suspect that'll be used in police training, as an example of when you should pull the trigger.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:03 - 23 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birmingham rozzers taking action to protect young black men from their biggest risk factor: young black men.

Naasir Francis, 19, from Nechells

Baboucar Huma, 19, from Handsworth

Akeen Ivy-Foster, 20, from Springhill

Ravelle Hutchinson, 20, from Winson Green

Rayani Sutherland, 21, from Aston

Omarni Bernard-Sewell, 21, from Selly Oak

Lawrence Morgan, 21, from Nechells

Jerome Jones, 21, from Erdington

Jerome Christie, 21, from Nechells

Reial Phillips, 21, from Winson Green

Ushane Jeffers, 23, from Newtown

Kayne Robinson, 23, from Springhill

Ashai Grey, 23, from Walsall

Jacob Brown, 24, from Handsworth

Cash Wallace, 24, from Winson Green

Ishmail Lee, 29, from Wolverhampton

Isaac Duffus, 28, from Erdington

Tesfa Bernard-Wheeler, 21, from Hockley

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 23 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

By taking action, you mean giving them an injunction that they're probably not going to be too bothered about breaking, since they're already the type that carry guns, shoot innocent people, run drugs, etc, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:09 - 08 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41191311 Think I posted about this before but the final report's out. 'BAME' backgrounds are over represented in prison, therefore raciss. White judiciary therefore raciss.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 08 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can confirm.
Unkle Beeb has assured us that more minorities in prison with re-offending rates soaring to 48% is a clear sign these minorities are marginalised by our inherently prejudice, racist system and society.

Solutions include letting them off custodial sentences if they take a break from drugs/crime for... a while? etc.

It's not them...it's us! Thumbs Up

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 08 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll admit there's probably a difficult debate with how you deal with young offenders and crime in general (stats seem to suggest other measures can be more effective), but the only bias I can see is minority backgrounds towards crime.

David Lammy probably should have given up on this one, it's almost as if he looked at the stats, and went oh well I'll form my own conclusions anyway.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:47 - 08 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinese people are under-represented in prison, and Chinese schoolchildren test at 110 IQ compared to African, Caribbean and Pakistani children who are in the 90-95 range.

Conclusion: both systems are racist, and biased in favour of our imperialist Chinee overlords.

No other explanation makes sense.

FACT.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:00 - 08 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes me wonder why the Blacklivesmatter movement doesn't concentrate on the biggest threat to black lives, black people....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:10 - 08 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Chinese people are under-represented in prison, and Chinese schoolchildren test at 110 IQ compared to African, Caribbean and Pakistani children who are in the 90-95 range.

Conclusion: both systems are racist, and biased in favour of our imperialist Chinee overlords.

FACT.

Isn't this normally the point Itchy rushes in to tell us about Chinese (experiences of) racism.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 09 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

FACT.

And yet Triads?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:17 - 09 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Chinese people are under-represented in prison

And yet Triads?

They always give you a receipt after they've chopped your fingers off. Very polite.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 202 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 22 of 184