Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:10 - 29 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say that like it's being hushed up, but the very fact we know about it suggests different.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:13 - 29 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This clumsily came up in the feminism thread of all places quite recently.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:28 - 30 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

How dare you suggest such a thing. Look at how well all this land grabbing worked out in Zimbabwe.
Oh wait...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:15 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/03/girl-shot-dead-tottenham-north-london

black lives continue to not matter to blacks

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:49 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was your sister, would she be a #dindu also?

I remember how sandy your fanny was when the terror attacks hit London.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:36 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

She can't be my sister, because I know who my dad is, and who he's impregnated.

Why's it always the mothers who are out wailing on the streets when their kids, who never ever done nothing and weren't into nothing and didn't deserve nothing, get slotted? Why do we never hear from the fathers? Do they need their sleep because they're starting their jobs early in the morning?

Is that what it is?

Is that why we never hear from the fathers of Tanesha and Tyesha and Shashanasha?

That's it, right? That's why? You can confirm that for us, yes?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:36 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile stop and search falls to a seventeen year low which is the genius part.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:29 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

She can't be my sister, because I know who my dad is, and who he's impregnated.

Where you there on every occasion? Shocked

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:25 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cucklio Virtue Signals Again LLB wrote:

and if it was your 13 year old sister that had been groomed and repeatedly fucked senseless by a Pakistani gang as they passed her around, would she be a dirty little slut, asked for everything she got, just like car meets, and something for you to wash your hands of while extolling the virtues of importing more of the same and worse?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 03:09 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

calls to tackle London violence

David Lammy blames drug trade and public sector cuts as 16- and 17-year-old are killed

Just fuck off Lammy, public sector cuts my arse... blacks killing blacks, suck it up baby.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:04 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lammy is part of the problem. Put responsibility on everyone but the actual perpetrators. It's the police's fault for not stopping them, and it's the police's fault for trying to stop them, and it's the Tory government's fault for not paying for enough police, or enough free facilities, or creating enough high paying fake jobs that will appeal to low IQ zero-impulse-control wannabe thugs and, and, and it's just society.

Until our politicians start telling their constituents what they don't want to hear, that Dindu did do it, and is not a good boy or girl, then there will be no solution possible.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:09 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Cucklio Virtue Signals Again LLB wrote:

and if it was your 13 year old sister that had been groomed and repeatedly fucked senseless by a Pakistani gang as they passed her around, would she be a dirty little slut, asked for everything she got, just like car meets, and something for you to wash your hands of while extolling the virtues of importing more of the same and worse?

I've never extolled the virtues of 'importing more of the same'. What I have done is pointed out that dumb motherfuckers like you and Donk blame the entirety of the world's ills on a section of society because you've not got the brains to distinguish between the good and the bad.

I assume your wife also got sick of washing your blood stained vests every time you had a couple of Stella and took your hatred of all things non British out on her, and run away with a black man?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:55 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never extolled the virtues of 'importing more of the same'.

You have repeatedly said that it doesn't matter since we already have home-grown murderapists.

Of course, they form a much lower proportion of the prison population than Diversities, but that's because of institutional racism.

Imagine if Diversities stopped committing crimes though: those institutional racists would be flummoxed. Surely reason enough.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:17 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I've never extolled the virtues of 'importing more of the same'.

You have repeatedly said that it doesn't matter since we already have home-grown murderapists.

Of course, they form a much lower proportion of the prison population than Diversities, but that's because of institutional racism.

Imagine if Diversities stopped committing crimes though: those institutional racists would be flummoxed. Surely reason enough.

Indeed I have said we've got plenty homegrown, and in a much larger proportion. Which begs the question why NoThoughtCuntrol and BNP72 aren't being all patriotic and taking up arms against them. It's all about the children, after all, nothing to do with skin colour.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:25 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

we've got plenty homegrown, and in a much larger proportion.

Fakenews. Total crimes committed, yes, likelihood of being a criminal, no. Diversities are significantly over-represented in the prison population... except those devilishly cunning Orientals, who must have higher IQ, better impulse control and just generally more law abiding be cheating the system somehow.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:45 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

allahBeeb put up pictures of the murder victims so far this year.
All black.
No doubt all murdered by white people.

Wonder what Mayor PC Khan thinks about all of this. No doubt "part and parcel'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
we've got plenty homegrown, and in a much larger proportion.

Fakenews. Total crimes committed, yes, likelihood of being a criminal, no. Diversities are significantly over-represented in the prison population... except those devilishly cunning Orientals, who must have higher IQ, better impulse control and just generally more law abiding be cheating the system somehow.

So you're telling me that there are less white criminals than coloured, in the UK?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:57 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are far more white people and far more crimes committed by white people in the UK but per head of population the % of crimes committed by black people is higher than that committed by white people, and when it comes to black murders the vast majority are killed by blacks, hope that's clearer...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:56 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're telling me that there are less white criminals than coloured, in the UK?

Smaller? That would tend to be down to genetics.

No, that's not all what I'm saying, and nor am I saying that robbers are lobsters.

I said "likelihood of being a criminal", although I should really have said "likelihood of being convicted of a serious crime".

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:23 - 04 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I said "likelihood of being a criminal", although I should really have said "likelihood of being convicted of a serious crime".

So what you're saying is - "black people are disproportionately sentenced more harshly than their white counterparts?"
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 16 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 27 of 184