Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:59 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry's back! Thumbs Up
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:40 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
[Stuff]

HE LIIIIIIVES! Dance!

Wait, I called first go on your bikes and missus.

He lives. Sad

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:03 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
arry wrote:
[Stuff]

HE LIIIIIIVES! Dance!

He lives. Sad

Missus is dead. Bikes don't work any more.

I did pop back a couple of days ago with a brief explanation:
Quote:
Haven’t been around for a while; lots of reasons, but primarily because I wrongly assumed the gender of the hooker I was sniffing toot off the belly of whilst grappling with some - now I come to think of it - rather oversized labia, and (s)he(z) reported me to the Po-Po for being totes raciss about LGTBIQUCWAYZ and called me out as an alt-right Jordan Peterson loving bigot. This had knock on implications for my work, resulting in them pulling my corporate card and meaning that I had to fund my own prostitution and drug related binges; which of course put pressure on the relationship with my wife as I had to steal from her, occasionally kicking her down the stairs to do so as it just made it easier than her just carrying on and on and on about it like birds do.

In reality, I've just been up to my nuts in it and haven't had time to do anything but what I've had on my plate. Through the worst of it now, mind.

Listen to me, I'm sounding like someone that's oppressed and downtrodden (thread hijack save FTW).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:54 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Falco wrote:

Personally I'd criticise stop and search for being borderline useless:

"The report explores the relationship stop and search had with crime at a borough level in the
Metropolitan Police over a 10-year period. Overall, it suggests that higher rates of stop and
search (under any power) were associated with very slightly lower than expected rates of
crime in the following week or month......The inconsistent nature and weakness of these associations,
however, provide only limited evidence of stop and search having acted as a deterrent at a borough level.

Because Khan's agenda of reducing the numbers on black suspects has clearly had a positive effect on yoof homicide and knife crime?

Do you have a point? "But Khan's other policies haven't worked" isn't a rebuttal to the uselessness of stop and search at actually reducing crime.

mpd72 wrote:
Falco wrote:

Confused eh? Why would they include those figures in "use of force" stats?

I really don't believe you're that daft, that you can't work it out for yourself. I suspect you're being obtuse.

How about, because it puts it ruins the liberal "das rayciss" agenda, if you put the use of force stats into some kind of real world perspective?

Maybe, just maybe, it's mainly blacks carrying knives and resisting arrest?

You'd have fared better if you had made it past the first line of the post. My point is, why would they include crime stats in a use of force report?

In the very next line I talk about why the BBC et al might not have reported those figures in the broader context of general crime levels by ethnicity. It's possible you are right, I suspect that there will still be some disparity in force used (when behaviour of arrestees is controlled for) though it will be much lower. That's just speculation though, there doesn't seem to be any good info sources on this (at least that I have found).

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:43 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
arry wrote:
[Stuff]

HE LIIIIIIVES! Dance!

He lives. Sad

I was all set to take delivery of my Porsche...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/44/da/97/44da97cb18189ed559383b9965a51be4--friends-tv-show-friends-season.jpg

Crying or Very sad

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:21 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Standard, Benedict Moore-Bridger wrote:

Well, in Muswell Hill, anyway.

Resident Rachael Booth-Clibborn wrote:
demanded action on the “endless” problem of children being mugged at knifepoint.

Jocasta Chatterati-Sloane wrote:
It’s just crazy round here at the moment. They think it is easy pickings. Something has to be done because it feels unsafe to walk the streets, and it never used to.

What changed, Jocasta? What's different now? Getting a little taste of that strengthening diversity? Not so keen when the neighbours come calling? Thinking

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/Muswell-Hill.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muswell_Hill#Demography
https://muswell-hill.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/london/haringey/muswell-hill

Let's see if Lammy's right and the State will swing into action when it's kids from the million pound houses estate that are being done over. I'm genuinely interested to see.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:28 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Jocasta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocasta_complex

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:48 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
M.C wrote:
Am I the only one who sees the contradiction? Violent crime rises in the capital (predominately amongst young black men), and the lack of policing is blamed. Yet any efforts to address the issue, be it intelligence in this case, or stop and search is criticised for being raciss.

Personally I'd criticise stop and search for being borderline useless:

"The report explores the relationship stop and search had with crime at a borough level in the
Metropolitan Police over a 10-year period. Overall, it suggests that higher rates of stop and
search (under any power) were associated with very slightly lower than expected rates of
crime in the following week or month......The inconsistent nature and weakness of these associations,
however, provide only limited evidence of stop and search having acted as a deterrent at a borough level.

These associations were typically weak. For example, it was estimated that, if total
searches were 10 per cent higher in week/month one in an average borough, total crime
on that borough would have been 0.1 per cent lower in week two and 0.3 per cent lower
in month two. No other associations were found for other time periods or with other
crime types."

stop and search is a bit shit in terms of actual effects.

I honestly don't know how effective it is. There has (recently) been a number of BAME police officers saying they need it. I posted this in another topic which went into stop and search stats, interesting given the debate about what stats they should include, I guess it depends on the point you want to make Thinking

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/11BD2/production/_100685627_chart-stopsearchlondonnewyork-6b76f-nc.png
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/169F2/production/_100685629_chart-londonnymurdernumbers-rutke-nc.png

Falco wrote:
Are black arrestees more likely to be problematic for the police to handle?

They are very "I know my rights", and fail the attitude test...

https://satanforce.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/black-woman-attitude.jpg

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:14 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masked white gangs are robbing kids? blimey

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:09 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another misunderstood dindu
Funny thing is, I wasn't there but I have no difficulty understanding exactly what this morally bankrupt apes intentions were.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:15 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting they could ID it as a zombie knife, but not the perpetrator...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:40 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obvious fake news gammon agitprop - zombie knives were banned in 2016, no law abiding person could possibly obtain one now.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:14 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Obvious fake news gammon agitprop - zombie knives were banned in 2016, no law abiding person could possibly obtain one now.

He could have had an illegal zombie knife and sanded or filed the Zombie Killer text off it and had the blade personally engraved with "Allahu Akbar Death to all Kuffar" in Arabic squiggles. This would make it not a Zombie Killer knife under the said law since it no longer had the relevant text on the blade indicating it was for killing zombies. It now became a legal knife for killing all Kuffar for which there is no law.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:19 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing a gang thing. Non daily fail but still daily fail link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk-UmDft1o Confused

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:39 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I'm guessing a gang thing. Non daily fail but still daily fail link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk-UmDft1o Confused

See, that puts a different perspective on it, literally. #BLM spots carrist, carrist tried to have #BLM off and exscape, fails, #BLM attempts social justice for 10,000,000 years of colonial oppression, fails.

But yes, legalise everything. Although GDP would probably plummet. Thinking

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:39 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something on the news last night about a disproportionate number of black people being pulled up for lying on UCAS forms for universities
Tut Tut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:34 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it had a brain it would use the butt of the knife to break the glass. Thick as pigshit.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:36 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
If it had a brain it would use the butt of the knife to break the glass. Thick as pigshit.

It's an impressive show of flailing about ineffectively with a knife twice the size it needs to be, isn't it.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, they do say black people have bigger ones!

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:29 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Did that car driver not realise that it can also reverse, then go forward and reverse again, then go forward and repeat until the ethnic enrichment chappie was just a red stain on the road? Confused

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:24 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
Did that car driver not realise that it can also reverse, then go forward and reverse again, then go forward and repeat until the ethnic enrichment chappie was just a red stain on the road? Confused

I'm sure he realised that it was possible, but a civilised human being doesn't go straight to murder as a first resort.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 324 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 31 of 184