Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Black Lives Matter.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:15 - 12 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I particularly like the statement - That’s Moss Side, that’s the culture. I’m in shock this morning.

It has been for nearly 30 years. The Gooch and Doddington were in constant turf wars at one point. They broke the gangs by jailing a load of them a while back, and things appeared to have gone quiet.

Now Somalis have been added to the mix. "They are buying up Moss Side" a Congolese I work with joyfully reported. I'm sure the Jamaicans will welcome them with open arms. I see a bright future for the area. Possibly a bit brighter than it was in July 1981. Fun times.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:12 - 12 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear god my white privilege is 'making them' shoot kids now, I am so sorry, what can I do? more taxes?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:48 - 12 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
Dear god my white privilege is 'making them' shoot kids now, I am so sorry, what can I do? more taxes?

A income tax requires prior income. Where there is no income, there is no income tax. Thinking

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:27 - 12 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:

More yoof centres are presumably required.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 01:16 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a student working part time or in my first job but I am white and since these shootings are my fault there MUST be something I can do?

borked
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 07:06 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dindu shoots two cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8iIfiAPHA

Not really sure why they hesitated to shoot first, I know I would have.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:53 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
borked wrote:
Dindu shoots two cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8iIfiAPHA

Not really sure why they hesitated to shoot first, I know I would have.

I presume they have to let Dindu take the first shot to dispel and "Mark Dugan" style race cards being thrown.

Nope, is Murica and therefore the 'reasonable' course of action for any minority being arrested is to try murder the arresting 'cops'...
in self defence obviously Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:21 - 17 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus wept. 4 stabbed, 5 arrested.

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/five-teenagers-arrested-after-quadruple-stabbing-in-camberwell-11364289760430

Now if only the government could stop Amazon selling knives, all these loving, granny kissing, charity supporting wonderful boys wouldn't have been traumatised. Oh and whitey made me do it as I'm hard done by and live on a shithole estate and haven't been given a Rolex. (I made up the last bit so Diane or Lammy don't need to tax their minute brains)

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:41 - 17 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I was going eh, nothing on BBC, but now it has appeared, all of 11 minutes ago Rolling Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45213136

Particularly like this bit
Quote:
At the scene: Ross Ryan, BBC Radio London
There's very little to suggest something serious has happened here.

A police officer told me forensic experts had been and gone so everything's been cleared away

About 6 hours too late, mate Laughing

And stuck at the bottom of the article is yet another stabbing which doesn't even merit its own story, just a small slot on the newsfeed:
Quote:
A man has been stabbed to death in north-east London.

Police found the 42-year-old victim suffering from stab wounds after they were called to an address in Flaxen Road in Chingford, Waltham Forest, at about 04:40 this morning.

He was pronounced dead at the scene at 05:22. His next of kin have been informed.

A 16-year-old boy and a 35-year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder.

Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the murder investigation, a Met spokesman said. Inquiries continue

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:28 - 17 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the neighbours interviewed said
"“There were four or five black boys running. All of a sudden I could hear ‘Help, help’,”

Spot the word in the above that is raciss like y0
Tut Tut

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 08 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45450558

Whoops

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't say if the police officer is black or white.
Assuming black because if she was white it would have been mentioned

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

White, despite the beeb article not saying anything, she was named and her photo's been circulating for a while now

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/10/us/dallas-police-officer-amber-guyger-arrest/index.html

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? A black person killed by someone that isn't black?

now that IS news

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:47 - 10 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is white

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:33 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/remembering_harry_uzoka_the_murder_of_a_model

Long read and annoying page layout.

Synopsis thus. He was just a good kid fell in wrong crowd went inside came out bare muscles offered out wrong black guy he and his mate turned up bringing iron bars to a knife party got stabbed and deaded oh shame how sad he was next big thing tragedy sympathy gland overloaded.

Same old.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:26 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ It's never their fault ^^^

Personal responsibility seems to have disappeared in today's want it now culture.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:36 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45611808

Anyone taking bets?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:52 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet white privilege made them do it

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:37 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Anyone taking bets?

Could anyone civilised give a monkeys? Let them get on with it, stupid is as stupid does. It's about the only thing
keeping their numbers down tbh. Let them kill each other, I honestly couldn't give a flying continental fuck anymore
as long as they don't die outside my house. Every one dead in the streets is one that ain't trying to mug me for my bike or
belongings. The hand rubbing apologists for this lot can fuck right off as well. You're every bit as bad for society as the violent,
treacherous and largely unpleasant scum you defend.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
arry wrote:

Anyone taking bets?

Could anyone civilised give a monkeys? Let them get on with it, stupid is as stupid does. It's about the only thing
keeping their numbers down tbh. Let them kill each other, I honestly couldn't give a flying continental fuck anymore
as long as they don't die outside my house. Every one dead in the streets is one that ain't trying to mug me for my bike or
belongings. The hand rubbing apologists for this lot can fuck right off as well. You're every bit as bad for society as the violent,
treacherous and largely unpleasant scum you defend.

This exactly.
Apparently there was a right old rumpus between a couple of Asian gangs in Luton a few days ago.
Lots of stabby stabby going on, etc.
They were in their local enclaves, fighting among themselves so I really couldn't give a toss.
I do find it amusing when people say there are areas of Luton which are no go, as if it's super dangerous.
There probably are but so what? I don't need to go there, they are shitholes created by subcultures with nothing to offer me so why on earth would I want to?

Now, having said all that, I actually have really decent Asian friends at work who live in these so called no go areas and have invited me to their houses on numerous occasions.
Go figure.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:48 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I do find it amusing when people say there are areas of Luton which are no go, as if it's super dangerous....I actually have really decent Asian friends at work who live in these so called no go areas and have invited me to their houses on numerous occasions.

Did you go?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 22 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
Did you go?

A couple of times, yes. Food was superb. Thumbs Up
I will mention however that these visits were quite a few years ago, in seemingly less hostile times.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 189 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 37 of 184