BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Londonistan's getting worse.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:25 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on people, do you really think, that the scum got so brave and bystanders so self centered, that one would perform such a stunt in London, at about 13:30 o'clock, (by looking at the shadows on the ground)? Thinking

I might be just a foreigner, but here in the FAR FAR EAST this would never happen, definitely not at the circumstances given in the video, so why would it happen in London?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
Watch out mate.
supZ will hit you with neg karma.

Then the freedom of speech would be really working. Giving bad karma to a foreigner for his SFW comments is in the BCF's constitution. Razz

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:34 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Who on earth would ''bikejack'' at the broad daylight, on a busy street of London?

Who's going to stop them?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:36 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
here in the FAR FAR EAST this would never happen, definitely not at the circumstances given in the video, so why would it happen in London?

Because it's London.

RhynoCZ wrote:
Who on earth would ''bikejack'' at the broad daylight, on a busy street of London?

Londoners. Like these.

Although I'd rather expect that they were scoping out RJ and the bike with a view to following him to his destination.

Read the comments. This pair are known to be broad daylight bike / purse / phone thieves.

Unless you want to posit that there's another couple of completely innocent[*] yoofs riding around there two-up in trackies and bodywarmers on an unplated midi scooter wearing that distinctive orange lid.

You have to contort yourself in suppositions to avoid the simple, obvious explanation that they're wrong 'uns, looking for an opportunity to do wrong.

[*] Innocent until they see a Police van and then they scarper.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:07 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

[*] Innocent until they see a Police van and then they scarper.

That's how I read it, that they seemed to panic when the police van came, rather than RJ getting twitchy.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:13 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robberies in daylight happen all the time in London.

I remember parking just off Bermondsey St for a few months. I only used this particular bay when all the others were busy as I was conscious of it being a side street - albeit a busy one, with a very busy main road 50 yards away. Came back to the bike one day to find a woman stood by the bike bay and glass everywhere. I think she was still in shock as to what she'd witnessed and had just finished giving a statement to plod.

According to her (and the motor garage owner opposite the following day) a van turned up and some guys got out and nicked the BMW GS that was parked there. In their hurry to get away when accosted by the lady who shouted at them, they reversed and took the door of their van clean off against a lamppost, hence the glass.

This was apparently 2.30pm ish, quite a busy time for London.

The motor garage owner opposite told me that he'd had people scoping out his movements and someone tried to nick his Ducati as he was unlocking the roller shutters in the morning..

In short, in London - it happens Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:17 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep watching the next few videos in Rogers linky. I know ethnic cleansing is usually frowned upon. But it's
hard to not see some merit in the idea. I concede that I may still be pissed off because I watched Gangland:Dindus last night or
whatever this weeks episode was called. I include the whiggers among this particular group of social dross btw.

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:37 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:

Watch out mate.
supZ will hit you with neg karma.

I didn't agree with your post so I rated it accordingly.

/shrug

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:49 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had no idea how fecked up London actually was. I assume the other big cities are not any better. Thinking

Tell me again, what's so cool about the UK, when you can get robbed, mugged, stabbed, ''motorcyclejacked''....... in the broad daylight, with tens, hundreds of bystanders? Well, with so many bystanders you do get quite a lot of good videos of your own missery on the youbook and facetube. Thinking

Ste wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:

So you are alright with the current development? How did the UK won the WW2 again? Don't you have some elected representatives, that could do something about it? Or is it because people in the UK are too self centered and don't care about much, unless it's effecting them directly?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowflakes versus feral wrong-uns?
No contest, snowys getting shanked and snowy knows it.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:09 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good videos? Laughing Laughing

You mean blurry pixelated videos in portrait mode that were filmed using a potato. Razz

I didn't say that I'm "alright with the current development". Pond life know that most of the time nobody is going to attempt to stop them and on peds / bikes they can pretty easily get away from plod.

Sometimes Joe Public does intervene and not get (too) battered in the process!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-37309249
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3780043/Brave-passer-injured-trying-tackle-gang-armed-robbers-raid-Windsor-jewellery-store.html

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:11 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Well, I had no idea how fecked up London actually was. I assume the other big cities are not any better. Thinking

Edinburgh has been lost to the ferals. Glasgow's not so bad, yet.

Other English cities, dunno. When I parked up outside CaNsA's gaff in Liverpool, he told me to sit where I could watch my bike. No JK.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:17 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

West Midlands have the answer. FFS! I just don't have the words.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781350/Police-force-planning-let-Muslim-officers-wear-BURKAS-attract-ethnic-female-minority-officers-boost-diversity.html

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:30 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I take away from this thread is that RJ has a f'king good camera.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:42 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydey90 wrote:
At 3:17 I'm convinced the bloke on the scooter is reading a book.

doing the knowledge by the look of it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:26 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

Tell me again, what's so cool about the UK, when you can get robbed, mugged, stabbed, ''motorcyclejacked''....... in the broad daylight, with tens, hundreds of bystanders? Well, with so many bystanders you do get quite a lot of good videos of your own missery on the youbook and facetube. Thinking

Ste wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:

So you are alright with the current development? How did the UK won the WW2 again? Don't you have some elected representatives, that could do something about it? Or is it because people in the UK are too self centered and don't care about much, unless it's effecting them directly?

Its a few separate issues. The metropolitan police won't pursue anyone without an helmet, so obviously they just remove their helmet(s) if one comes near, and by the time a helicopters been called in they're gone.

Generally the police don't bother with muggings, or thefts of any kind because why would they, its not a serious (or unusual) crime in their eyes.

The thorny issue of why so many people carry knives, despite stiff sentences if you're caught, comes down to it being gangstaaa and that the police aren't meant to stop ethnic minorities anymore. Despite black people being over represented at all levels of the criminal justice system its still racist to stop a black person.

tl;dr racism innit

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:46 - 09 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

The bike sells for about 10k, having they keys and whatever else with it is a bonus, being one of the fastest bikes it would be easy to get away with.

Haven't you seen the video of people trying to rob a dealer in daylight or that R1 being taken not long ago, I'm sure he made a video on it a year or so ago. Bit off topic but have you seen the video of someone trying to bikejack but gets shot instead?

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:19 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Come on people, do you really think, that the scum got so brave and bystanders so self centered, that one would perform such a stunt in London, at about 13:30 o'clock, (by looking at the shadows on the ground)? Thinking

I might be just a foreigner, but here in the FAR FAR EAST this would never happen, definitely not at the circumstances given in the video, so why would it happen in London?

I have personally stepped into 3 fistfights in London in the last 3 years. In the first, the police were called. The second, the police should've been called and the third involved an off-duty policeman - apparently a 'special.'

Sh!t happens in London. It's the nature of the place.

Personally, I intervene as it's in my nature but too many don't.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fin wrote:
Bit off topic but have you seen the video of someone trying to bikejack but gets shot instead?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=881_1381652279

It _was_ an especially nice bike they were trying to take though.

For the inevitable mouth breather who says "but it's just a Hornet" - meh, lighten up.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:47 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto10 wrote:
Fin wrote:
Bit off topic but have you seen the video of someone trying to bikejack but gets shot instead?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=881_1381652279

It _was_ an especially nice bike they were trying to take though.

For the inevitable mouth breather who says "but it's just a Hornet" - meh, lighten up.

London, 2019. Thinking

Derivative
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:52 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

That video Laughing

I would have wanted to give the policeman the bike on the spot. Job well done, here's your bonus Sir.

blowpipe
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 23:55 - 10 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADSrox0r wrote:
Copper gave zero fucks.

Nope, more frustration. The sad reality in these days of accountability is the scrotes know that any chase will be called off for fear or them killing themselves or others, so they can act with near impunity even when cops are nearby.

Secure your bikes well (the guy who posted the vid had a bike stolen after leaving it for just a few minutes) and keep your wits about you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Derivative
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:09 - 11 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably posted before but I did enjoy his 'channel trailer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fEvoLHJDtg

1:00ish where he fist bumps the young kid in the taxi! Brilliant Laughing

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:15 - 14 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/14/man-stabbed-death-stop-gang-stealing-moped-chadwell-heath
Vifferguy This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 196 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3