Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Friend passed away motorbike crash

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Annoying Biker This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:28 - 23 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I are remberingist.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:31 - 23 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you were Spartacus! Wink

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:42 - 23 Sep 2016    Post subject: Re: Friend passed away motorbike crash Reply with quote

Annoying Biker wrote:
support my youtube journey for my friend who passed away

Using your the death of a "friend" for financial gain....

I bet you backed Rainpal too, didn't ya.
Annoying Biker This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:45 - 23 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have posted the same shit twice.

spam

fuck off and join your "friend"

wristjob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:10 - 23 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annoying Biker wrote:
im trying to do something in remembrance for my friend who passed away?

i 'member
https://youtu.be/PHxIXZMHbQ0

nitrosurf
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:29 - 23 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam.

Bloody bum-head.

🏍
Sean.S This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.
Banana_B1 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Meatybeaty
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:36 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean91 wrote:
You guys are all out of order, plain and simple. A man lost his life, and the op doesnt deserve to have his face rubbed in the death of his dear friend either.

sorry for your loss mate, rip

Got to agree with you there Sean , it seems a shame that someone with the best intentions gets treated this way.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:51 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meatybeaty wrote:
Sean91 wrote:
You guys are all out of order, plain and simple. A man lost his life, and the op doesnt deserve to have his face rubbed in the death of his dear friend either.

Got to agree with you there Sean , it seems a shame that someone with the best intentions gets treated this way.

have you watched the video Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Annoying Biker This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.
Annoying Biker This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Holdawayt
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:11 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read the replies properly, you'll see that nobody is telling you to die. They're telling you that if you continue to ride the way you do currently - you're going to die.

They won't sugar coat anything on this forum, that's how I like it. But they've actually got your best interests at heart with their replies.
I speed a lot, I take some risks that I would deem stupid but watching your vids just doesn't compare. You are a statistic waiting to happen, obviously nobody wants that for you but you need to adjust your riding technique, you really are asking for trouble.

See, we're not all bad.

carpe_diem
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:40 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also been raised several times that by riding like a cunt it's not just himself he’s endangering and that if anyone ends up running him over they have to live with that for the rest of their lives, but apparently that’s just everyone on here being ‘butthurt’ and hypocrites.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:43 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meatybeaty wrote:
Sean91 wrote:

Or, it's just someone using the (apparent) death of a friend to gain subscriptions on YouTube

It's all about perspective...

Sean.S
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:52 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the above post: thats a ridiculous assumption to make. However the point that was made about the driver of the truck having to live with that for the rest of his life i can understand. Theres no evidence however of whether it was dangerous filtering was to blame for this, it could well have been a tragic accident which unfortunately is a risk we all face while on two wheels. Like the op said we all filter, if we didnt we wouldnt be riding bikes. i however dont speed along the outside of traffic because car drivers often cant see us.

The way i see it a mans friend has died and he is devistated, no pointing fingers is necessary. ive lost a friend in an accident too, if he wore his seat belt he would probably still be here today but he didnt. Hes still dead and its tragic

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:15 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Difference is you're not trying to make money out of his death.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Sean.S
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 23:37 - 27 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
Difference is you're not trying to make money out of his death.
we did though.... And it paid for two memorial benches, and a substantial batch of safety awareness bumper stickers in his name

I didnt hear or see any mention of money making in the op's video or post though to be honest Confused
Annoying Biker This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Sean.S
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:32 - 28 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, and yeah it was a good childhood friend of mine as well. It didnt seem real that he was gone for a while but we do learn to accept the fact they arent with us anymore then adjust and get on with our lives.
People on this forum love to call everything spam, and try to press your buttons, even if your trying to do something good or appealing to other bikers, i wouldnt worry about it. Who needs support from online bikers you dont even know anyway? You got your friends and family around you mate for support that actually means something.

All the best

Sean

Sean.S
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:41 - 28 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like i said, don't worry about it. Im guessing after watching your video that me and you are similar age, So we aren't old and bitter like a lot of the guys on here (yet Razz )

Last edited by Sean.S on 19:56 - 28 Sep 2016; edited 1 time in total
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 209 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2