Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Two sides of religeous fundementalism

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:49 - 29 Sep 2016    Post subject: Two sides of religeous fundementalism Reply with quote

Everyone seems content to put the hate on snackbar, nobody is saving anything about rabid Zionism.
As snackbar becomes the public whipping boy, I've noticed an increasing shrillness coming from the synagogue. Any slight criticism, any divergence from abject apology for the holocaust and their seems to be a tirade of hate.
So the Labour party has a few people not quite in tune with the Rabbis beliefs. The screams of anti Jewishness are deafening. Just been watching the news where a Momentum secretary at a training day on racism had the temerity to ask why all holocaust victims were not also recognized. She was just asking for clarification, now shes sacked and the channel 4 interviewer treats her like a Nazi thug. The womans half African half Jewish decent and she's accused of racism!!!
Some agenda here methinks, and not a nice one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 29 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's politics.

The news keeps going on about Labour and antisemitism (a completely absurd attempt at smear if you ask me, given how much wider society doesn't give a shit about "the Jew thing" any more so it stands to reason that most everyday MPs won't care either).

So now that Labour is in the hot seat for it, they have to have a stupidly harsh stance on anyone who dares to bring up the subject.

Either that or they wanted rid of her anyway.

I don't think there's any kind of conspiracy to hush up a Zionist campaign. If Zionism is even a thing, it seems pretty well fenced in by its own borders - Israel. All this talk of it in the news lately seems completely absurd to me.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:37 - 29 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snackbar isn't the whipping boy, he's the exploding boy. Thumbs Up

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:41 - 29 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zionism isn't blowing up anyone and everyone they don't like.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:56 - 29 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel has a pretty dismal human rights record.....
Oh, BTW, as far as I am aware, its still a terrorist organisation, unless the British government back peddled on all the bombings and killings perpetrated by Hagana (Think of a Zionist PLO). Not much fun if you are a Palestinian, having your land and water stolen. But, they are our friends so we must be nice.......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Derivative
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:38 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the problem with 'success' in society.

A key component of being a winner is either being squeaky clean, or having so much power and giving so few fucks that no-one can stop you anyway (e.g. Donald Trump).

It's basically why we have a cabinet full of Etonites. Smash up a bar, but pay for it with Daddy's money, and all will be forgiven.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:14 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Wasn't this posted on here recently?

This was only 5 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1JUztMcg9A&feature=youtu.be

Look at some of the comments...
Caller "Israel is a disease" Corbyn "ok"

]Adil: "The BBC are Zionist liars."
Jeremy Corbyn: "Good point, Adil"]

Corbyn is saying this while being paid by the propaganda wing of the Iranian government, a state that tortures dissidents, executes homosexuals and forces dress codes upon women.

Ken Livingstone didn't care for Jews either. Why do so many people dislike 'em? I've genuinely never had a problem with them, and I live close to a large Jewish community.

Derivative
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:29 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Ken Livingstone didn't care for Jews either. Why do so many people dislike 'em? I've genuinely never had a problem with them, and I live close to a large Jewish community.

Reference?

As I recall he basically made an ill-thought out comment that got taken out of context.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:33 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Work hard and take all of the money as they own all of the banks. I guess they're easy to get mad at when you dropped out of school and have no job prospects.

I assume Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists have their bad eggs too, but you don't tend to hear of them as much.....

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:36 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zionism might once have been a jewish conspiracy to take over and control the world, with jews as the master-race and everyone else their slaves. Now it's just a jewish old-boy network, like the masons. Except the jews have their well-worn holocaust myth that they've been trotting out since well before WW1, with the infamous "six million!" bullshit, using it to great effect to ponce off the rest of the world.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:01 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same reason that Blackmericans blame Whitemericans for their woes, and Andy Choudary bites the hand that feeds him.

Any group viewing another group that has an IQ a full standard deviation above it is going to resent its relative success.

With a typical IQ of 115 (more like 125 for language skills), Ashkenazi jews are truly the Master Race. Haterz be well jelly.

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:28 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, another topic. Edited

Last edited by jjdugen on 10:22 - 30 Sep 2016; edited 1 time in total
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:43 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see. A group of people illegally enter your country on boats run by people smugglers. They then set about causing death and destruction by bombing and shooting to further their RELIGIOUS aims of taking over the country. This they do successfully.
With the almost unlimited funding given by supporters in the west, primarily America, they establish a state that has developed nuclear weapons capability. Israel good.. Iran... Bad? Pretty neat trick!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:58 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

You rather skipped the part where the Arabs were laughing at die Juden buying up patches of worthless desert for decades before they twigged what was going on.

Who's laughing and who's kvetshing now?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:10 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjdugen wrote:
Lets see. A group of people illegally enter your country on boats run by people smugglers. They then set about causing death and destruction by bombing and shooting to further their RELIGIOUS aims of taking over the country. This they do successfully.
With the almost unlimited funding given by supporters in the west, primarily America, they establish a state that has developed nuclear weapons capability. Israel good.. Iran... Bad? Pretty neat trick!

You forgot that big noses are better at fighting than the raggy heads. Whistle

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:19 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derivative wrote:

Reference?

As I recall he basically made an ill-thought out comment that got taken out of context.

He has a history of it, as well as the more recent comments. CBA linking everything, have a look: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Livingstone - Pro Palestine (my view's both sides are as bad as each other) and has rubbed shoulders with some interesting characters. Lets not forget his tearful apology over slavery, what a conflicted man Thinking

Wafer_Thin_Ham wrote:

Work hard and take all of the money as they own all of the banks. I guess they're easy to get mad at when you dropped out of school and have no job prospects.

Well my reasons for not hating jews is that I've never had one try to rob me, and they don't tend to blow themselves up on public transport. As far as I can tell it's envy, but I'll pass on hating immigrant communities which have thrived.

Hetzer wrote:
Zionism might once have been a jewish conspiracy to take over and control the world, with jews as the master-race and everyone else their slaves. Now it's just a jewish old-boy network, like the masons. Except the jews have their well-worn holocaust myth that they've been trotting out since well before WW1, with the infamous "six million!" bullshit, using it to great effect to ponce off the rest of the world.

It's a little annoying that they lay claim to anything from central Europe circa 1940, but the whole holocaust denial has always had me somewhat baffled. How many died on the Hetzer scale?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:49 - 30 Sep 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's the bit that really enrages semophobes: that die Juden won't just lie down and die.

Israel has to win every time. The Arabs and their chums only have to win once. But, but, the untermensch keep winning.

Sure, you can bawww about American money (forgetting that Saudi and Jordanian and Egyptian money is funding the snackbaristas), but the fact is that on the ground, it's Jewish boots and Jewish bayonets keeping the horde at bay, every day, month, year and decade.

The cognitive dissonance, it burnsss ussss.

smegballs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:02 - 01 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................

Last edited by smegballs on 12:52 - 18 May 2021; edited 1 time in total

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:09 - 01 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

smegballs wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

So many complain about the tech-advantage that the Israelis have now too.....

Conveniently forgetting that in decades gone by it was the Jews that were outnumbered, outgunned and surrounded by enemies, yet still managed to win against all odds.

Not meaning to pot-stir here but comparing old Jews with modern Jews is like comparing modern Germany with Nazi Germany, or whatever other false comparison e.g. "Whites are bad because slavery".

Israel is massively funded by the US for example so in terms of the Israel v Palestine thing it's really "Israel + USA" v Palestine, which is where the whole argument comes in to say that Israel had an unfair advantage from the start and is what's led to Palestinians being classed as the oppressed little man.

To me it's fairly clear how Israel has served as a point of major strategic importance since its inception. The fact the US heavily funds a random country built by random European genocide survivors says it all really.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:44 - 01 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
How many died on the Hetzer scale?

The official Red Cross scale is below 300,000, mostly from malnutrition and disease (mainly typhus).

The gas-chamber lie has been pretty well conclusively proved to be BS too, along with the 6 million figure (they've been using that since the 1900's).

None of which says the Nazi infrastructure wasn't an abomination. Just not anywhere near as abominable as Zionist-influenced history would love you to continue to believe.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:46 - 01 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

smegballs wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

So many complain about the tech-advantage that the Israelis have now too.....

Conveniently forgetting that in decades gone by it was the Jews that were outnumbered, outgunned and surrounded by enemies, yet still managed to win against all odds.

Actually it was the Egyptian and Syrian fuckwaddedness that handed victory to Israeli incompetants on a platter.

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:13 - 01 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for making the point about US MILITARY backing for Israel, but even then it was touch and go a couple of times.
Zionism isn't some old boys network, they control most of the major European and US banks.
If we are going to vilify snackbar for their beliefs, surely the closed society that is Judaism should have some scrutiny? Especially as they seem to have undue presence in finance and media, the two controlling entities of our modern society.
By the way, I'll be glued to my TV on Thursday, Alan Sugar is one of my, sort of, heroes!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 211 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2