Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Euro Tour '16 - I Made a Video...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  

derillius24
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:59 - 13 Oct 2016    Post subject: Euro Tour '16 - I Made a Video... Reply with quote

Hi All,

Be gentle...

My lovely missus got me a GoPro camera as a gift before going away on holiday in late June this year which was a two week, 2700ish mile trip through Europe, as per the post I put up about it a while back.

I spent a few hours over the past couple of nights trying to put a video together as a keepsake, and for my own entertainment. Bikes, scenery and dicking about in a power boat on Lake Maggiore.

I'm no pro, as you'll see if you click the link, but I'm pretty pleased with it for a first attempt. I'm fully expecting abuse for the music, no enjin soundz etc but I found it pretty tedious just hearing exhaust notes through a shitty camera mic for minutes on end and think the music suits in places Laughing

Anyway, I hope some of you watch and don't think it's utter tosh!

Cheers,

Mark

https://youtu.be/SKrBJWE9718

noobRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:27 - 13 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a great trip. Nice vid but I think you could have edited it down to about 5 mins: lots of repeated or very similar shots. The shots looking back at you riding from the bike are nice for the odd cut away but aren't very interesting when they go on too long. Looks like you had a fantastic time, and great scenery.

The last 2 mins were just black with no sound for me.

derillius24
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:03 - 13 Oct 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to watch it and for the feedback - all fair comments and I'll take them on board when I come to put any more together. As I said, it's a first attempt, so constructive feedback is welcome!

Cheers Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 196 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1