Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Footballs own child abuse scandal.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 28 Nov 2016    Post subject: Footballs own child abuse scandal. Reply with quote

OK, It's not quite at the Jimmy Saville levels yet, but it probably will be.

So far over 20 players have come forward from Crewe, Manchester City, Stoke, Blackpool, Leeds and Newcastle.

The thing that frightens the shit out of me is the amount and varied abuse stories coming out from that era in all walks of life. Pop Stars, BBC, Government (covered up I might add) Football, Orphanages,

Is it a coincidence that these come out when the perpetrators are either just died or too old/senile to stand trial?

What's next, The Royal Ballet? Save the Children?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 28 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were the crims Muslamics?

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:01 - 28 Nov 2016    Post subject: Re: Footballs own child abuse scandal. Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Is it a coincidence that these come out when the perpetrators are either just died or too old/senile to stand trial?

Of course it is as many that have come forward, know that nothing can be proved.

The only ones getting any compo (from the like of J Saviille etc) should be the ones who actually came forward at the time. Any crawling out of the woodwork now. Sorry, but you had the chance to stop it at source.

It's also great how the media are jumping all over this, yet back when it happened they kept quiet.
Yet now they don't give 2 fucks if it's true or not... Twisted Evil
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 28 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfectly acceptable over here also, going by the number who went into the kids up to the chunks, from Parliament, football, etc.

Probably why it's not been broadcast as much, no Mohammed's to post photos of.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:28 - 28 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just find it extraordinary that certain quarters are a lot quieter when the topic is white british nonces, and not the Muslamics.

You'd be on half a dozen replies by now, usually.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 28 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if something comes out about it going on now?

Not as interested then, because not brown?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:16 - 29 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
I just find it extraordinary that certain quarters are a lot quieter when the topic is white british nonces, and not the Muslamics.

You'd be on half a dozen replies by now, usually.

I'm for deporting all sportsballers. Send 'em back. We don't want their sort here.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:31 - 29 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Reality> Sportsballers are inherently more important, newsworthy and deserving of attention than some slack-knickered care-home slags. </Reality>

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:51 - 29 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

There reaches a point with this claims, where I wonder how many actually got abused and how many are looking for a PPI style claim.

I'm betting Eric Bristow probably thinks that too.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:21 - 29 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

There reaches a point with this claims, where I wonder how many actually got abused and how many are looking for a PPI style claim.

There might be one or two people who think like that, but most of these footballers who have come forward played at the highest level. You have England internationals amongst them. I can't see them needing the odd financial handout.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:27 - 29 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razor Rudduck then?

Funny how in the main, footballers have managed to invest wisely, with only the odd few ending up on their arse, like Gazza for example.

So, going off your logic, we should credit check all 'victims' first?

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:25 - 29 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

With such power and wealth, you have to wonder why they never came out with this in the last 30 years.

I don't, but you appear to. Maybe that's because it took me forty years to come to terms with my years of abuse and rape before I spoke about it to others. Maybe that's because being forcibly fucked by another man runs so fucking contrary to what you are told the world is that it's a bit of a mind fuck.

But hey, what the fuck would I know? I'm just sitting here on my private island and dicking about with the jet pack from the millions I got from it all. And I say to myself, this was all so worth it.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 30 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon mpd doesn't care about it as long as they're wearing a poppy when they do it.

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 01:13 - 30 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Really? I only voiced an opinion in the hope that someone would get annoyed about it...

Yup, I figured that one out after your first post in the thread. Thank you doctorcocksocket and goodnight.

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:11 - 30 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repressed memories are also a thing.
Some things can be 'forgotten' about. A way of coping. Years later a trigger can really fuck with your life about something your brain forgot about to protect you.
Doesn't make it any less relevant then if it happened yesterday, to the victim.
They've been living with it, trying to deal with it on their own, in their heads, for a life sentence.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 30 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we know he didn't get a random kicking or two years ago?

I think unless you've been in this situation, it's very hard to say how people will react

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:52 - 30 Nov 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Funny how in the main, footballers have managed to invest wisely, with only the odd few ending up on their arse, like Gazza for example.

is that right?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/a-reason-to-feel-sorry-for-premier-league-footballers-three-of-five-players-declare-bankruptcy-after-8519908.html

what research is your opinion based off?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 147 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4