Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Sharia law patrol in Germany OK'd by German court

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:33 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Sharia law patrol in Germany OK'd by German court Reply with quote

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law Shocked
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:04 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

That list of verdicts is pretty eye opening. I thought we (by which I mean muslim women in the UK) had it bad under Sharia May, but we've really just been turning a blind eye to the mentalism occurring in sharia courts "councils".

It seems like Jerry has gone full retard and actually adopted sharia into its own courts. The one about refusing a divorce because beating a disobedient wife is sanctioned in the Koran, wow. Shocked

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:33 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick

Yeah, nah cunts

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:49 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think distributing leaflets is against the law here either...

"The ruling, which effectively legitimizes Sharia law in Germany" / " Sharia law patrol in Germany OK'd by German court"

No, not is doesn't - it simply says distributing leaflets isn't illegal.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:59 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just passive leaflet-distribution though, it's face-to-face haranguing and intimidation. The local Dibble is clear enough about that, it's the court that's bending over backwards to believe their taqiyah about being ever so polite and moderate.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:48 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
I don't think distributing leaflets is against the law here either...

"The ruling, which effectively legitimizes Sharia law in Germany" / " Sharia law patrol in Germany OK'd by German court"

No, not is doesn't - it simply says distributing leaflets isn't illegal.

So the sharia patrols in Tower Hamlets, telling anyone with alcohol or homosexuals to do one, you're ok with that too?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:06 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camels in the tent.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:19 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
So the sharia patrols in Tower Hamlets, telling anyone with alcohol or homosexuals to do one, you're ok with that too?

I've read nothing about them so I'd suggest my comments were appropriate for this particular story not some other story.

If you'd like to point me at the story you're referring to, go ahead. I can't promise you a result in either direction, until I've read it.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:29 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tower%20hamlets%20sharia%20patrol

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:54 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/BcPMc7T.png

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:16 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
I've read nothing about them so I'd suggest my comments were appropriate for this particular story not some other story.

If you'd like to point me at the story you're referring to, go ahead. I can't promise you a result in either direction, until I've read it.

They're both stories of religious people feeling the need to 'patrol' and enforce express their views. I think you'll find whatever the circumstances this is a bad thing.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:17 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Ok, so I've read it.

The two are entirely different.

The Tower Hamlets one involved assault. The German one was leafleting.

M.C wrote:
They're both stories of religious people feeling the need to 'patrol' and express their views. I think you'll find whatever the circumstances this is a bad thing.

That's what free speech brings.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, you're for free speech, right? Or do you think we need nannying to the extent we remove it?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:33 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
That's what free speech brings.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, you're for free speech, right? Or do you think we need nannying to the extent we remove it?

I'm against people forcing their religious beliefs on others, it leads to the Tower Hamlets situation. Does free speech include homophobia, sexism, and inciting hatred?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I can safely stand outside a Mosque and offer my opinion on their cult can I? Or will I be mob beaten half to death
and eventually see the whole thing blamed upon cultural differences™ with the only probable arrest being me.

How did the Mohoumous cartoons go down in Denmark and Sweden? Other countries with this 'free speech' you speak freely of.
Satanic Verses anyone? You can slag off anything with little fear of reprisal but the headbangers go batshit when someone
offends them. Easy to do as just about anything that doesn't come out of the Koran terrorist manual gets them going
something rotten.

Free speech is only that if everyone respects that particular man made law.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I'm against people forcing their religious beliefs on others, it leads to the Tower Hamlets situation. Does free speech include homophobia, sexism, and inciting hatred?

It's going to depend on your personal view. If you don't feel free speech trumps your right to be offended then you'll answer no.

Free speech means you will hear things you don't like and don't agree with. Censorship is the suppression of things you find offensive. What one person finds offensive another does not.

grr666 wrote:
So I can safely stand outside a Mosque and offer my opinion on their cult can I?

Britain First did it. I don't see why you can't

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:56 - 02 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

Free speech means you will hear things you don't like and don't agree with. Censorship is the suppression of things you find offensive. What one person finds offensive another does not.

So a homosexual being told he isn't welcome in a particular area, free speech right?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:02 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

grr666 wrote:
So I can safely stand outside a Mosque and offer my opinion on their cult can I?

Britain First did it. I don't see why you can't

Yeah, they did it with a mob of leering skinheads on crowd control filming them. Probably enough to keep the arsesniffers
at bay tbh. But could I, as a lone concerned citizen, passport holder and taxpayer stand alone and do it without my likely
suggested outcome? What makes them believe reacting that way is acceptable in civilised countries?

I'll take my one guess now please.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/31/07/2BD55B2800000578-3216627-image-a-21_1441004268104.jpg

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:10 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
ScaredyCat wrote:

So a homosexual being told he isn't welcome in a particular area, free speech right?

Yes, that's free speech. The free speech you're looking for, where people only get to say things you like or don't find offensive, isn't actually free speech.

grr666 wrote:
I'll take my one guess now please.

You wouldn't do it because you've made your decision as to the outcome.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:26 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

As would any sane individual. I'm slightly more concerned about how the resultant (and illegal) inevitable mob violence would
be swiftly swept under the rug, and how the actions of the mob would be pinned on the (non muslim) person exercising their
legal free speech. It's a bit like a two tier system of law really isn't it? Until they take over of course and become majority,
then I'm certain a great many things won't be freely engaged in ever again under pain of unpleasant beheady type death.
Tower Hamlets is unrecognisable after about 40 years of mass influx, to the point where the only thing to suggest it's not
Dustbowlistan, are the numberplates on the cars. The very existence of Sharia Squad, even as a concept is two fingers up
to free speech in a secular society, can you not see that?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:01 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

Yes, that's free speech. The free speech you're looking for, where people only get to say things you like or don't find offensive, isn't actually free speech.

And there's me thinking there were laws and rights, now I know you can do whatever you want under the banner of free speech. Brilliant Clapping

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 05:04 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Lots of angry words about mosques

You would probably find the same result protesting about something outside a mosque as you would outside a church. The imam or priest would invite you in for a chat and a cuppa.

You're only going to get mobbed if you manage to find the local nutter mosque, which would be the same result as if you tried that against the local nutter church (adopting the American style hard-right christianity) or the scientologists.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:32 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:

Saying "I don't like Homosexuality based on the opinions of my imaginary friend" is free speech.

saying "no homos in our neighborhood, you have to go away, we are the law here and don't abide by the laws of this state" is intimidation and harassment.

Or do you think it would be ok to tell people no muslims are allowed on your street (even if not physically enforcing it) then follow them down the street giving them leaflets telling them god wants then dead? or would that be a bad thing?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:13 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
The Tower Hamlets one involved assault. The German one was leafleting.

Do you genuinely believe that, or are you asserting innocence until guilt is proven?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 03 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby wrote:

You're only going to get mobbed if you manage to find the local nutter mosque.

You mean there's more than one type??? Thankfully there isn't one that local to me. Where you find a hive, there's
usually a swarm nearby to fill it. Small towns have their advantages. You'd struggle to fill a mini bus with muslims here.
Not why I chose here, but certainly a happy accident. I have always been 1000% clear on my thoughts about muslims,
I believe these people are a threat to our very way of life. I'd happily see every last one deported. Just being honest.
I have a real problem with their religion not their skin colour. Islam is not a race. Yet.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 135 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3