Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:40 - 12 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should leave ASAP with no deal, because the UK population are a bunch of evil nasty rasists and thugs, simply because we are breathing apparently.

I heard that the EU were worried about uk going all crazy and illogical over no deal because we under Johnson will have this daft and stubborn war time spirit that they weren't banking on?

EU won't last 10years and is unlikely to last half that long, especially when Italy turn round and say fuck right off under Mr Salvini.

We don't have a car industry to lose here, but Munich and Stuggart have many thousands of jobs to lose with a far bigger financial and social impact. Crack on lads!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:08 - 13 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
All sorted lads, put the women in charge..................

because they know best being diverse and inclusive Rolling Eyes

https://home.bt.com/news/latest-news/green-mp-calls-for-an-emergency-cabinet-of-women-to-stop-no-deal-brexit-11364383988323

I was watching her start to squirm under victoria derbyshire, of all people, actually taking journalism seriously and calling her out. She didnt quite admit it then but later that day dear caroline has had to apologise for her pointless bit of virtue signalling because raciss. Not as right on as she would like to think!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:41 - 15 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo Swinson press conference was a joke. The same old "we're the party of being sensible and nice so lets all work together" jezusss when will the LibDems actually get it that parliament is by nature contentious and about fighting your corner.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:13 - 15 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Jo Swinson press conference was a joke. The same old "we're the party of being sensible and nice so lets all work together" jezusss when will the LibDems actually get it that parliament is by nature contentious and about fighting your corner.

They're the party of any damn reason they can stick their flag to in a hope for power, be it the Iraq war, tuition fee's or the latest one, loving the EU and stopping a referendum being enacted, they are a joke of a party , but thankfully, their existence kills any meaningful majority for any Labour government, so they do have some uses.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 15 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

They're the party of any damn reason they can stick their flag to in a hope for power, be it the Iraq war, tuition fee's or the latest one, loving the EU and stopping a referendum being enacted, they are a joke of a party , but thankfully, their existence kills any meaningful majority for any Labour government, so they do have some uses.

Thumbs Up I used to vote Lib Dem on the basis that it was time for a change and they were moderates. Embarassed Clegg's coalition put them in a poor light and then Tim Farron's "Liberal" (Jesus says gays are sinners) "Democrat" (fuck the referendum) leadership showed them in their true light.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:11 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

the only humiliation would be not following through with a vote that was campaigned on, we're not Russia here, we dont run a puppet democracy where the technocrats are untouchable.

Oh the irony of taking back control when the UK is actually forced to join the Euro by Brexit Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/1vSfSCW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mGlsugw.jpg

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:16 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article is more than a year old. Rolling Eyes

Can you provide a source for that graph or is it just something you've seen on Twitter?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:20 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

the only humiliation would be not following through with a vote that was campaigned on, we're not Russia here, we dont run a puppet democracy where the technocrats are untouchable.

Oh the irony of taking back control when the UK is actually forced to join the Euro by Brexit Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/1vSfSCW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mGlsugw.jpg

Democracy is more important than cash money, just because you're simple and bought off doesn't mean the rest of the nation is Wink

These are such basic bitch arguments, is it any wonder you've not secured another referendum
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:27 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Val wrote:
More biased waffle

For balance, show the Euro against the Dollar and show me where it's any different to the Pound V Dollar?

The Euro has been falling steadily against the Dollar for 2 years now. Let's not pretend this is anything to do with Johnson.

What if the opposite is true?

August 2017 to August 2019:
EUR/USD 1.15 to 1.13, a fall of 1.7%
GBP/USD 1.29 to 1.21, a fall of 6.2%, a loss three times bigger.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:58 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the 10 year figures for proper trends. Blaming Johnson is childish. Thankfully we won't have to suffer from the curse of Democracy for too much longer Smile

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:35 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Look at the 10 year figures for proper trends. Blaming Johnson is childish. Thankfully we won't have to suffer from the curse of Democracy for too much longer Smile

I see all the back and forthing, court cases, confidence votes, setting up of temporary governments (then arguments about who will head that government) threats of a GE, Bercow wading in with how he's going to stop it all, then the fact that the EU have to ratify anything we decide, then we add in the fact that our house is on holiday, so is the EU and that all ticks the clock down.

Could Boris' plan be to let the whole system get so wrapped up in itself, it grinds to a halt and so the deadline comes and goes and we've suddenly left, before the smoke has cleared.............

That seems like quite an astute plan and allows for an EU 10.59 pm solution, which I think is quite likely.

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:53 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
some BS

Still not literally fucked off, like you literally said you would literally do?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:09 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaft wrote:
Val wrote:
some BS

Still not literally fucked off, like you literally said you would literally do?

Perhaps literally means something different in Valgarian,

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:26 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
The article is more than a year old. Rolling Eyes

Can you provide a source for that graph or is it just something you've seen on Twitter?

Bank of Engalnd have bought more euros since then.

Here are the charts:

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=10Y

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=10Y

The pound has recovered a little hoping for government of national unity stopping No Deal. I have to say government of national unity stopping No Deal is bigger unicorn then Geman car manufacturers giving Johnson great deal.

Wait and see what will happen if stopping No Deal fails.

Given the fact I have followed BoE and have mostly euros No Deal is very good news Laughing

I am bookmarking that thread for 31 Oct 2019...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another extension, probably a year - initially due to election. Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:05 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
Another extension, probably a year - initially due to election. Thinking

I'm really hoping the EU says no, fcukoff but it wont happen. We are to valuable to them despite all the sh1t we cause.

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an end to healthy school dinners now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49397728

f..k off BBC with your Crxp.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:51 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aTJbh3267LREcAE/giphy.gif

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:53 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
government of national unity stopping No Deal.

Think about that statement for a while and then consider the definition of the "irony".

What exactly is a "government of national unity"? Because from what I'm hearing it's basically a government that won't uphold the result of the referendum.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:08 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorhate wrote:
Val wrote:
government of national unity stopping No Deal.

Think about that statement for a while and then consider the definition of the "irony".

What exactly is a "government of national unity"? Because from what I'm hearing it's basically a government that won't uphold the result of the referendum.

they just use orwellian words all the way through and the media allows it to stick.

Remember, the future Fascists will call themselves anti Fascists
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:11 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 42% (+17)
LAB: 28% (-6)
LDEM: 15% (-)
BREX: 5% (-5)
GRN: 3% (-)
TIG/CHUK: 1% (-)
UKIP: 0% (-4)

via
@KantarTNS
, 15 - 19 Aug
Chgs. w/ 13 May

Boris on for a whopping majority, remainers were told if they didn't vote for May's deal, they'll get a fucking hard brexit and thats where we'll end up
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:51 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
That's the first time I've heard of that pollster. Others are not anywhere near those figures.

TNS is one of the bigger polling companies. Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 250 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 412 of 523