Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 28 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kippyzona wrote:
Should we introduce our own sized pallet and shipping containers?
Obviously any conformity anywhere in the world is silly.

Iso is the world standard for pallets and shipping containers.

Just like any global regulator, we feed in to these systems with our own channels of influence on the global stage.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:33 - 28 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I thought Labour wanted to stay in the customs union?

They've shut up about it now because they've worked out it'll do fuck all to stop a hard border in Ireland

It's the usual shit we've come to expect from Westminster, try and grab on to a headline that sounds like it has solutions, but it doesn't.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:39 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point all they need to do is to say nothing and let Sharia's regime implode when March rolls round and we Brexit-in-name-only / revoke Article 50 / do some emergency probationary double-secret re-accession wheeze.

Anyone-but-May should be sufficient to get a Marxist and a Trot into Numbers 10 and 11, and if that doesn't worry you, the Venezuela-Plus Plan damn well should.

Whether they'll have enough Tory MPs willing to risk their jobs by voting for another early election is the only real question in my mind at this point.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:58 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

True story:

Quote:
UK: We’re leaving

EU: OK

UK: Properly mind, no Single Market or Customs Union

EU: A 3rd country. Got it.

UK: Does “3rd country” mean we keep access to all EU programmes, agencies, data, markets, contracts, agreements and decision-making?

EU: Er...no

UK: THE EU IS RUINING BREXIT!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile in Italy...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:20 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
Meanwhile in Italy...

The democratically expressed will of the people is being blocked by executive fiat.

Same old same old, really.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Anyone-but-May should be sufficient to get a Marxist and a Trot into Numbers 10 and 11, and if that doesn't worry you, the Venezuela-Plus Plan damn well should.

I look forward to it Wink

https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/46/50/32/240_F_46503263_t0I9aI99Jhjs4yIDHFaTD2gXDxm7k2OU.jpg

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
panrider_uk wrote:
Meanwhile in Italy...

fiat.

Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
True story:

Quote:
UK: We’re leaving

EU: OK

UK: Properly mind, no Single Market or Customs Union

EU: A 3rd country. Got it.

UK: Does “3rd country” mean we keep access to all EU programmes, agencies, data, markets, contracts, agreements and decision-making?

EU: Er...no

UK: THE EU IS RUINING BREXIT!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Steve Bullock
@GuitarMoog
Immigrant, Musician, Sound Engineer, ex-negotiator for UK in EU, Brexit geek for Alyn Smith MEP (views mine, not his), anti-Brexit campaigner, CakeWatch co-host

You're quoting one of the people that started the ball rolling for the UK to leave the EU...
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:47 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
Meanwhile in Italy...

A separate branch of government checking and balancing another branch? What an odd, odd idea.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:11 - 29 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdlxxvi wrote:
A separate branch of government checking and balancing another branch? What an odd, odd idea.

One man overriding the freshly expressed will of the populace, and installing a puppet regime headed by an unelected globalist whose previous job was oozing through the bureaucracy at the the wretched hive of corrvpt scvm and villainy, the IMF.

What an odd, odd vision of democracy.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:38 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst in the UK Members of Parliament are still scared to debate or vote about the need of the UK to leave the EU.

Scared by glorified opinion poll the UK Parliament is literally paralysed for more then 2 years.

Compare that to the Swiss government:

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/politics/take-it-from-the-swiss-the-brexit-referendum-wasnt-legitimate

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:59 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
cdlxxvi wrote:

One man overriding the freshly expressed will of the populace, and installing a puppet regime headed by an unelected globalist whose previous job was oozing through the bureaucracy at the the wretched hive of corrvpt scvm and villainy, the IMF.

Or Italian president decided that elections does not give hard-left-right coalition Henry VIII powers. Both populist parties election platform was not based on leaving the EU or the euro. After the election they decided they have an wild card to do whatever they are pleased with the " freshly expressed will of the populace". Any similarities with Brexit where 65% of the leave voters expected to stay in the Single Market, but now are taking out of it are purely coincidental.

The duty of the Italian president as per the Italian (written not imaginary) constitution is to protect the country.

Quote:
"The uncertainty over our position in the euro alarmed Italian and foreign investors," Mattarella said. The rising price of Italian debt would burn through savings and hurt companies.

Membership of the euro is a fundamental choice for the future of our country

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/28/europe/italy-political-crisis-analysis-lister-intl/index.html

Unfortunately the UK does not have any institution that can control May's Brexit binge based on the imaginary will of the people.

You need a president.

Also Nigel Lawson Head Honcho Brexiteer has applied for a Residency Permit.... In France !

Mogg and Farage have declared if Brexit doesn't happen they will join him.

Make of that what you want.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:07 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the bright side Brexit will not be much worse then bubonic plaque of 1603 Wink

https://i.imgur.com/VsAPMCi.jpg

Last edited by Val on 19:25 - 30 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:13 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Why haven't you left yet?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:27 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Ste is Ian Duncan Smith and I claim my 5 euro.

Last edited by Val on 20:20 - 30 May 2018; edited 1 time in total
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:56 - 30 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Because he's plucky.

https://i.imgur.com/eeZVrxV.png

Well, persistent at least.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:20 - 31 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ste wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Because he's plucky.

https://i.imgur.com/eeZVrxV.png

Well, persistent at least.

Apparently I've made BCF establishment angry because Brexit is failing and it's all my fault Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:27 - 31 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Apparently I've made BCF establishment angry because Brexit is failing and it's all my fault Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well I've been shit posting on a few forums and the EU is in Crisis according to your mate Soros, so we're all having an effect
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 31 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

Well I've been shit posting on a few forums and the EU is in Crisis according to your mate Soros, so we're all having an effect

Meanwhile the good news is UK cannot leave without Parliament decision.
Brexit is dead. I won - BCF needs to accept that and move on Laughing

Quote:
Britain’s constitutional arrangements require parliamentary authority not only to notify an intention to leave the EU, but also actually to leave. The latter has not yet been conferred.

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/politics/the-governments-brexit-stance-is-riddled-with-legal-confusion
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:07 - 31 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day, all of BCF will be like this:

https://i.imgur.com/YqFZiZv.png

Ste for Balkanising BCF.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:15 - 31 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
I'm here. I won - BCF needs to accept that and move on.

FTFY.
But you're welcome. Why did you choose the UK out of all of Europe? How and why might decision change when we leave the EU?

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:22 - 01 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

Meanwhile the good news is UK cannot leave without Parliament decision.
Brexit is dead. I won - BCF needs to accept that and move on Laughing

Quote:
Britain’s constitutional arrangements require parliamentary authority not only to notify an intention to leave the EU, but also actually to leave. The latter has not yet been conferred.

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/politics/the-governments-brexit-stance-is-riddled-with-legal-confusion

You know Parliament voted for the brexit referendum to happen, and then voted for article 50 as per the Gina Miller case, to be enacted right?
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 331 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 113 of 523