Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:15 - 27 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Val wrote:
The problem with citizens rights negotiations explained by Michel Barnier to Lords EU Committee:

Both UK and EU citizens abroad rights are best protected under EU law. EU law is more progressive than UK law.That is the problem. Fact.

ORLY? proof ?

I thought that is pretty obvious. Of course EU law is better and more progressive. You can move your familiy members freely. It gives you protected rights for education, social, work and health.

The UK government at the moment looks at immigration and border controls only. It is way much more.

https://i.imgur.com/AVzIHuI.jpg

Here lady at European Union Select Committee explains that to David Davis.

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/7ab62d19-82bf-40c7-a93b-309d2b21213d?in=17:07:17&out=17:08:23

The UK is going backwards in time 40 years.

And it will affect you as well. Yours UK citizens rights will be destroyed by the nazis.

What are few human rights when you can have the freedom to be a tax haven eh?

Somehow I doubt many people in that forum will take advantage of that Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:57 - 27 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
better and more progressive

Taller and shorter.

Thinner and fatter.

Smarter and more retarded.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFgwUpKXYAEuKGn.jpg:large

Trade deals will be quick and beneficial!!!

Yet over £900million there is a big ruckus about chicken imports from the US and the use of chlorine to wash them.

Oh also the big Pharma issue hasn't been answered either - Quelle what a surprise!
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:52 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Yet over £900million there is a big ruckus about chicken imports from the US and the use of chlorine to wash them.

There's no clucking ruckus except what the lefie media is desperately attempting to manufacture by vociferous parroting of each other.

The very triviality of the issue is a sign that they have nothing of substance to squawk about.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:13 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

There's no clucking ruckus except what the lefie media is desperately attempting to manufacture by vociferous parroting of each other.

The very triviality of the issue is a sign that they have nothing of substance to squawk about.

Except the EU said no in 2004.

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2004:139:0055:0205:EN:PDF

The point being is exactly what I said before.

If you allow them then your domestic producers can no longer compete unless UK animal welfare standards are reduced.

Except if you do that then you've lowered your living standards. It's very much like when people say living costs must be reduced! When they say this they mean there needs to be a fall in living standards.

There is this really extremist view it seems that living standards over time should increase rather than decrease yet it's terribly odd that you choose to constantly decrease it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/1_rocinha_favela_closeup.JPG/375px-1_rocinha_favela_closeup.JPG

This isn't something to aspire to.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:15 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet my point remains that it's such a economically trivial issue that it shows that Project Fear is now firing blanks.

Given the torrent of good news regarding manufacturing, jobs and even the finance and services industries, they really have to grasp anything they can find at the moment.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:43 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Given the torrent of good news regarding manufacturing, jobs and even the finance and services industries, they really have to grasp anything they can find at the moment.

Oh really? Except when your currency depreciates then you cannot utilise absolute GDP as a reliable indicator of economic growth.

Therefore you should compare it to external things that are not under your control or things that are stable

In 2015/16 the UK economy "grew" by 2.2% nominally. But in terms of real USD the UK economy shrunk by 4.7%

Or consider a stable commodity such as gold.

£1000 in 2015-16 bought 37.63 grams of gold

£1000 in 2016-17 buys 32.28 grams of gold.

Next you're going to tell me the chocolate ration has increased.

As above this is why mpd still hasn't answered the Pharma question it's because he can't and his stance of super trade deals is unrealistic.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:17 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
real USD

Ah, the One True Currency.

Don't fret, we'll be on the Dollah Standard soon enough after Brexit. Praise Kek.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:30 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness people are protesting, otherwise I bet they would put chlorine in UK drinking water.

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:51 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
And yet my point remains that it's such a economically trivial issue that it shows that Project Fear is now firing blanks.

We have some major problems occurring since the Brexit vote and we haven't even Brexited yet.

- Overall, our economic numbers are the worst in the developed world. This means less jobs, less money, less taxes and less money for services
- Inflation is beginning to kick in and increased from 0.6% before the vote to 2.6% today. If applied to a £150,000 mortgage, it would cost £32,000 more to borrow the same amount of money:

0.6% over 20 years: £159,192
2.6% over 20 years: £192,503

- Since the Brexit vote, we have major shortages in key areas. Nursing shortages have increased to 30,000 with qualified applications from the EU decreasing from 1,000 per month to 50 per month since the Brexit vote. Even Australian nurses are staying out (92% down).

So unless you are getting sick, buying a property, want money in your pocket, a job or do business, everything is just great. And we haven't even Brexited yet. Can't wait to see how bad it gets when we do.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:53 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the UK, but if you really believe that's the case, I don't see how you have any other choice.

Will you be sharing a taxi to the airport with Val?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:28 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.....But record employment.

There is employment and there is employment If there is low unemployment then wages rise due to labour scarcity. This is GCSE economics. In fact you can see a much more detailed analysis here.

https://www.businessinsider.com/unemployment-in-the-uk-is-now-so-low-its-in-danger-of-exposing-the-lie-used-to-create-the-numbers-2017-7?r=UK&IR=T

In fact lets do the maths.

67 million in the UK
Minus
32 million people with jobs.
11.58 million over the age of 65
11.5 million under 16s.
1.5 million unemployed

This leaves a discrepancy of 10.42million. So about 20-25% of all those between 16-64.

In fact using your illegals model its even worse.

100 million in the UK
Minus
11.5 million under 16s.
1.5 million unemployed

This leaves a discrepancy of 43.42 million unemployed between 16-64.

In fact using your true UK population model its even worse.

1000 million in the UK Laughing
Minus
11.5 million under 16s.
1.5 million unemployed

This leaves a discrepancy of 943.42 million unemployed between 16-64.

Quote:
The British economy turned in a steady performance in 2016, growing at the second fastest rate among the G7 economies

So yeah where did this growth come from?

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/inflationreport/2017/feb.pdf

Savings ratio
2016 5.75
2017 4.5

People saved less and spent more by dipping into their savings. In fact it's the irrational thing to do. As savings ratios increase in times of uncertainty. Oh and savings are finite.

Oh and you still haven't answered the pharmaceuticals question yet.

Or the 3% tariffs question yet.

Or the source of all the materials that will cause a massive manufacturing boom

Or who you will sell to.

Or what you will sell.

So call it remoan if you want but the fact that you can't answer any of your fundamental it will be great says more about your delusions than anybody else's

I also predict your next moves.

You're going to say yawn and ignore it.

You'll go quiet for a few days.

You'll claim racism.

You'll call names.

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:28 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the UK, but if you really believe that's the case, I don't see how you have any other choice.

I simply write facts. You know, the things that Brexiters are extraordinarily uncomfortable with because they all point in the same direction. That the Brexit vote itself has started to create a whole series of problems, that our economy has immediately worsened and is worsening month-by-month. According to, well, everybody except BNP72.

The most compelling part is the mortgage payment issue. A 2% rise equates to an increase in borrowing of £32,000 for a 20-year, £150,000 mortgage. Good luck to the next generation of buyers.
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:25 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorillaonabike wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

I simply write facts. You know, the things that Brexiters are extraordinarily uncomfortable with because they all point in the same direction. That the Brexit vote itself has started to create a whole series of problems, that our economy has immediately worsened and is worsening month-by-month. According to, well, everybody except BNP72.

The most compelling part is the mortgage payment issue. A 2% rise equates to an increase in borrowing of £32,000 for a 20-year, £150,000 mortgage. Good luck to the next generation of buyers.

You've posted your same butthurt feelings on Brexit for over a year, popping up now and again with a new idea about how it's all gone wrong. But this time it's different right?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:57 - 30 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
You're right. I just yawned and chose to ignore it for the white noise it was.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing in other words you have no response whatsoever as per-usual yet you call others delusional?

Oh you STILL haven't answered the pharmaceuticals question yet so I ask you yet again snowflake.

WTO tariffs on A1 and A2 pharmaceuticals are 0% so how will a free trade deal increase exports.

Come on answer the question.

I know for a fact you cannot answer it without destroying your other arguments. This is why you choose not to answer it.

This is why you no longer say free trade any more and say trade deals.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:18 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

I thought that is pretty obvious. Of course EU law is better and more progressive. You can move your familiy members freely. It gives you protected rights for education, social, work and health.

The UK government at the moment looks at immigration and border controls only. It is way much more.

https://i.imgur.com/AVzIHuI.jpg

Here lady at European Union Select Committee explains that to David Davis.

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/7ab62d19-82bf-40c7-a93b-309d2b21213d?in=17:07:17&out=17:08:23

The UK is going backwards in time 40 years.

And it will affect you as well. Yours UK citizens rights will be destroyed by the nazis.

What are few human rights when you can have the freedom to be a tax haven eh?

Somehow I doubt many people in that forum will take advantage of that Laughing

That's just empty words, proof!

i think you're conflicting the european court of human rights, with the EU.

We have plenty of workers benefits here that are better than the Eu's bare basic standards, whats the EU's latest rulings on trans rights?

Which tax haven would that be? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40771900

Just proves how much of a thick cunt you are really, we have a parliament system that yanoo, has votes on these issue's to get through, might be somewhat of a foreign concept to you with loving the eu and all that, what's that i hear you say, they have a parliament aswell?! one that very rarely changes the onward direction of what the commission, that is not elected, puts forward. who the nazi bastards now eh? fuck head Middle Finger
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:59 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammond needs to go.

"I often hear it said that the UK is considering participating in unfair competition in regulation and tax."

I'd certainly hope so. I'd demand it, in fact. Playing fair is consolation for losers.

Someone needs to sit him and all of the Remoaner Rump down and explain that the vote was for change, not for business as usual, and that his job is to get the best possible result for the UK regardless of the cost to the EU or to any other despotic hegemony.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's worked out the deal he wants with the eu, means we will be contracted not to do massive tax cuts, or they won't get the deal ratified
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:47 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

On interest rates - In all seriousness when they have been kept down to barely above zero for a few years where exactly did anyone expect them to go? 2 or 3 per cent would be normal. What we have had recently isnt. Hence why mortgage lenders started means testing applicants on the basis of a 6 per cent rate recently. Holding back the savers to enable cheap debt wasn't sustainable long term. i would like to think higher interest rates (not 90's style jump to 12percent, but anything up to 5 i could forsee as reasonable ) would throttle mortgage lending and result in a deflation of house prices, meaning the kids will be better off. Well, the ones without massive credit card bills and overdrafts whilst driving a pcp audi, anyway.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:48 - 31 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Hammond needs to go.

"I often hear it said that the UK is considering participating in unfair competition in regulation and tax."

I'd certainly hope so. I'd demand it, in fact. Playing fair is consolation for losers.

Someone needs to sit him and all of the Remoaner Rump down and explain that the vote was for change, not for business as usual, and that his job is to get the best possible result for the UK regardless of the cost to the EU or to any other despotic hegemony.

Spreadsheet Phil was a really crap defence secretary too.

gorillaonabike wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

We have some major problems occurring since the Brexit vote and we haven't even Brexited yet.

- Overall, our economic numbers are the worst in the developed world. This means less jobs, less money, less taxes and less money for services
- Inflation is beginning to kick in and increased from 0.6% before the vote to 2.6% today. If applied to a £150,000 mortgage, it would cost £32,000 more to borrow the same amount of money:

0.6% over 20 years: £159,192
2.6% over 20 years: £192,503

- Since the Brexit vote, we have major shortages in key areas. Nursing shortages have increased to 30,000 with qualified applications from the EU decreasing from 1,000 per month to 50 per month since the Brexit vote. Even Australian nurses are staying out (92% down).

So unless you are getting sick, buying a property, want money in your pocket, a job or do business, everything is just great. And we haven't even Brexited yet. Can't wait to see how bad it gets when we do.

House prices are so in large part because of massive levels of immigration. EU membership brings small amounts of help to much larger quantities of problems that it creates. Only under 40s who voted Brexit voters deserve homes, those that voted remain have in effect donated their home to a refugee or EU migrant.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 263 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 51 of 523