Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:29 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
It required you to save the link for future reference

Or just type a few words into the search box.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/google.php?q=mpd72+company+name

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:48 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

That's not the full name though is it?

It required you to save the link for future reference, search the

So are you going to apologise for your blatant lie then?

Nah of course not you're a just a little girl.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:53 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Morons or traitors? I can't see a third option. Oh, "globalists", I suppose, although that's just a superset.

I dunno but when the Chancellor is asking UK farmers to grow more food... you kind of wonder why he's saying this.

Especially since there don't actually seem to be any options.

WTO isn't an option as above.

There isn't even a no WTO option either. As despite what people say there are trade deals between the EU the US and the PRC and loads of other nations too.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:47 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
WTO isn't an option as above.

Not with that attitude, anyway.

Everything is an option. There are just words and pieces of paper we're talking about, not flaming letters of fire engraved on antediluvian tablets of stone.

Free trade is the natural and default state of affairs. It takes action to prevent it.

Do nothing = free trade achieved.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:27 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Not with that attitude, anyway.

Rulez iz rules, take your hits. Very Happy

Protectionism is the default state of affairs. If it wasn't then why was sailing battleships into other peoples' ports a thing?

Say interested in a lightly used SGR12 it's nice but too rapey when you use two of them Very Happy

Last edited by Itchy on 11:30 - 16 Oct 2017; edited 1 time in total

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:29 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Nobody Doxxed you at all, you snivelling little fuckwit. YOU posted your business name on here. Not the brightest move eh?

That's not the full name though is it?

It required you to save the link for future reference, search the Internet to reveal all the other stuff about me, which you Itchy, Percy and MC then publish to score Internets.
That's doxxing, nothing more, nothing less. It's nothing to be proud of and doesn't show you any of you in a good light.

Quote:
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

I posted pictures of you, as I do Bodytard on a (fairly) regular basis. Maybe don't reveal your personal details if you're then going to be a dick to people online? Other people on here link to their business/personal info' and haven't had any issues.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:04 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So you think you and Ken are untraceable then?

No, we all give away too much info' online, I know where someone on here lives because they described the bike they ride and then the area they live in (I was passing by chance). However you make it especially easy and then act like we're weird stalkers. If indeed you had the same problem on TRC it's odd you'd repeat the same mistake here.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:09 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about just not doxxing people?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:14 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Protectionism is the default state of affairs. If it wasn't then why was sailing battleships into other peoples' ports a thing?

You can't civilise the natives until you've planted a flag and taught them the offside rule.

Now that everyone and all cultures are equal, so I hear, free trade should be as natural as breathing, or forcing yourself on an aspiring actress.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:16 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
How about just not doxxing people?

As already pointed out (by many people) he doxxed himself.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:01 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who? You know who Percy's because he posted a book under his real name, and anyway I don't recall him being involved in your self-doxxing. I doubt you know who Jewlio is.

You insult people (or what you think are insults) and that's why this is going on. Either a) don't be a c**t to people online or b) don't post info' people can identify you with, it's really that simple.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:18 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Who? You know who Percy's because he posted a book under his real name, and anyway I don't recall him being involved in your self-doxxing. I doubt you know who Jewlio is.

You insult people (or what you think are insults) and that's why this is going on. Either a) don't be a c**t to people online or b) don't post info' people can identify you with, it's really that simple.

Just because he made some information available that allowed you to find furhter information doesn't mean you should obsessively hunt for it and slap it all over a forum like a threat. He's a Cunt and he has some stupid and extreme opinions, but you guys look like petty childish Cunts too when this sort of thing goes on. Rolling Eyes

You're doing it because you can't beat him in a straight up debate, you need to realise that that will be impossible due to his mindset andgive it up, special olympics and all that.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:37 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
You're doing it because you can't beat him in a straight up debate,

Oh come on now. Mpd is the equivalent of a village bicycle. Everybody has beaten her numerous times in a straight up debate. It's like using a minigun against fish in a barrel. It's just that she never admits defeat and instead she uses every single trick in the SJW manual like moving goal posts, ignoring things, doubling, tripling, quadrupling, quintupling down to the nth degree.

All while completely lacking awareness and thinking she can pull the wool over our eyes.

Monkeywrencher wrote:
you need to realise that that will be impossible due to her mindset and give it up, special olympics and all that.

Oh we all know this. It's just fun to prod her regularly and flip arguments back onto her.

Secondly on this thread we're a counter to her general lies and propaganda. Ever notice why she doesn't talk about super funky magical trade deals any more?

So Mpd numerous people on here have proven you to be a liar. Don't think we didn't notice you move the goalposts twice. I think you owe us an apology. Being a woman of straw of course you won't give one.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:00 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleeping

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:01 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derp.

Last edited by Itchy on 16:29 - 16 Oct 2017; edited 1 time in total

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:02 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
M.C wrote:

Just because he made some information available that allowed you to find furhter information doesn't mean you should obsessively hunt for it and slap it all over a forum like a threat. He's a Cunt and he has some stupid and extreme opinions, but you guys look like petty childish Cunts too when this sort of thing goes on. Rolling Eyes

You're doing it because you can't beat him in a straight up debate, you need to realise that that will be impossible due to his mindset andgive it up, special olympics and all that.

It goes the same way everytime, there's a debate, he throws out insults, people wind him up because he gets so upset over the personal info' he put out there.

No one has (afaik) posted his full name, address, prank called him etc. I responded to his post with a picture of him and his friends sticking fingers etc. up to the camera, just as I repost pics Fazer has posted on here and Facebook.

Don't put stuff out there if you don't want it to be reposted, it's not 1997, no one should be that naive, especially if you're meant to work in IT Rolling Eyes
Rogerborg This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:01 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

You and Mr A C Reeves act as a tag team. No doubt you've been fully aware of his stalking and crank calling. You are not innocent, don't try to pretend you stumbled across the stalking here by accident.

Maybe you can inform the other Chuckle Brother that his stalking game is over and his anonymity has been blown?

A mate pulled a few strings for me and now I know as much about him as he does with his stalking and crank calls.

How about this? Now the evidence is in, I can prosecute him with a civil case for harassment. He's obviously a bit unstable at the moment and just had a kid, I'm sympathetic of this and will give him one last chance. If you and him bugger off back to TRC and leave me alone, if the crank calls stop, I will not start civil proceedings against him.

Carry on stalking me and I will start a civil case using the evidence which the police now have.

How about you take this sort of stuff to PM?

I expect people here are getting fed up with this ex TRC stalking crap.

More salt than Ineos.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why I am not surprised?

EU just told May using language of diplomacy to fuck off!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-talks-theresa-may-jean-claude-juncker-brussels-dinner-accelerate-a8003866.html

Apparently Merkel and Macron are not very keen to circumvent the EU's democratic process.

Also why on Earth EU would want to circumvent the EU's democratic processes?

Let me repeat it again in case you have been living in a cave the last year:

The negotiations agenda and the terms has been agreed democratically between EU27 and the UK already has accepted that. Even if there was a trust and goodwill, the right process of doing that is between EU27 head of states, and than approval by the EU parliament, not on some shady dinners with May.

May is getting too used of the autocratic way of ruling the UK with bribes and bullying.

EU has a proven democratic process and working parliament FYI.

If she she wants a deal why just not follow agreed Brexit negotiations schedule?

First UK must sign on:

1. Citizens right
2. Financial commitments
3. NI border

Than we can have 2 years transition in which we can discuss any deal.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:33 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a pretty pointless article which once again you don't appear to have read, since it doesn't support any point you might be trying to make.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 183 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 64 of 523