Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:25 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

...and breathe.

You think things don't work this way? Frankly I think it's a bit fishy we haven't already pushed Bruxelles to a deal.

We might only have a year to go to get a good deal but we have forever to punish Bruxelles if they don't give us a sensible exit. This hasn't occurred to them? We haven't reminded them of this? Come on, all this dithering about is deliberate.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:43 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
We might only have a year to go to get a good deal but we have forever to punish Bruxelles if they don't give us a sensible exit. This hasn't occurred to them? We haven't reminded them of this? Come on, all this dithering about is deliberate.

That works both ways [unlike Rainpal] and no one really need reminding of it because working on the basis that we have forever to punish Brussels wouldn't help anyone.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:06 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is certainly and interesting and pragmatic suggestion though.

The chances of those same interests also been tight with the current Westminster wastrels is fairly high, but I'd like to see it tried.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:28 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

You think things don't work this way? Frankly I think it's a bit fishy we haven't already pushed Bruxelles to a deal.

Ribenapigeon wrote:

We might only have a year to go to get a good deal but we have forever to punish Bruxelles if they don't give us a sensible exit.

You're kidding right? You seem to think it's the days of the Empire. How exactly is the UK going to punish the EU? They have pretty good food and energy security and are doing quite a lot of trade these days.

Think about it this way the UK has little in the way of energy or food security. Who owns most of the energy infrastructure? Where is all the backup food stored? Supermarkets and industry run on Just In time there are no massive warehouses.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:03 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
How exactly is the UK going to punish the EU?

The "EU" is 50,000 bureaucrats "working" in golden palaces in Brussels.

I think we can take them.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Itchy wrote:
How exactly is the UK going to punish the EU?

The "EU" is 50,000 bureaucrats "working" in golden palaces in Brussels.

Who's we? the civil service we have that is stuffed full of remainers?
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:56 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
We should identify the business interests of all the Bruxelles mobsters and then quietly make it known to those businesses that if their pal (junkers etc) doesn't play ball then we will do everything we can by hook and crook to screw their businesses up anywhere they might try and do business now and forever. We have a reputation for being cu#t5 so let's use it.

In the real life:

In case you've missed that EU manufacturers are not waiting for the Brexit BS to hit the fan.

Nearly two-thirds (63%) of EU businesses expect to move their supply chain out of the UK.

CIPS: EU businesses say goodbye to UK suppliers as Brexit bites into key relationships:

https://www.cips.org/en-gb/news/news/eu-businesses-say-goodbye-to-uk-suppliers-as-brexit-bites-into-key-relationships/

Who'd have thought that may happen eh?

That would be me posting that 100 times here.

It is not rocket science. Say you own business. Do you wait for the Brexit unicorns promised by Ribenapigeon, Boris Johnson and Farage or you plan your business accordingly? Tough one eh? Middle Finger

Last edited by Val on 22:19 - 11 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:03 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

You think a strongly worded letter will make them quiver in their boots?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:25 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

You think a strongly worded letter will make them quiver in their boots?

We, the people.

I'm reliably informed by Breitbart commentards that the revolution will be starting any second now.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:12 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://secondreading.uk/brexit/brexit-7-sites-you-should-bookmark/

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:42 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
M.C wrote:

...and breathe.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/fViJEM1u0gUqOBZQLMYEJ17NGrvHtbGha1tTo73Ccxq89tT3DqjbqtW5JRkhBT7vb7Fe8P8aIgaXwpCRdzYhvdxBcHxgPmxGtckcOeVsuJ2mGh3IPWD2bWASupUBLub0oJkD1NCpLHrGwA=w530-h279-p-k

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:44 - 12 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He still doesn't get it.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:48 - 12 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
https://secondreading.uk/brexit/brexit-7-sites-you-should-bookmark/

Uk in a changing Eu is no way impartial, i dunno why they keep saying it is, it's pretty thin gruel aswell
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:16 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

You're kidding right? You seem to think it's the days of the Empire. How exactly is the UK going to punish the EU? They have pretty good food and energy security and are doing quite a lot of trade these days.

Think about it this way the UK has little in the way of energy or food security. Who owns most of the energy infrastructure? Where is all the backup food stored? Supermarkets and industry run on Just In time there are no massive warehouses.

You're thinking like an economist. Sometimes you have to think more like Machiaveli. I really can't believe our intelligence agencies don't have a 5#it load of dirt on people connected enough with the Bruxelles Nostra that we cant put the pressure on (if we wanted to).

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:23 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

In the real life:

In case you've missed that EU manufacturers are not waiting for the Brexit BS to hit the fan.

Nearly two-thirds (63%) of EU businesses expect to move their supply chain out of the UK.

CIPS: EU businesses say goodbye to UK suppliers as Brexit bites into key relationships:

https://www.cips.org/en-gb/news/news/eu-businesses-say-goodbye-to-uk-suppliers-as-brexit-bites-into-key-relationships/

Who'd have thought that may happen eh?

That would be me posting that 100 times here.

It is not rocket science. Say you own business. Do you wait for the Brexit unicorns promised by Ribenapigeon, Boris Johnson and Farage or you plan your business accordingly? Tough one eh? Middle Finger

You missed my point. Im not talking about business as in force European businesses to go with what we want im takjibg about businesses the powerful establishment in Bruxelles have "personal" connections with. Connections who can influence those people. We could screw up a lot of the global activities of a lot of these interests if we wanted. Im not talking diplomacy im talking good old fashioned dirty tricks.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:52 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I'm playing the narrative style card. It trumps the grammar nazis every time.!

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:51 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

You're thinking like an economist. Sometimes you have to think more like Machiaveli. I really can't believe our intelligence agencies don't have a 5#it load of dirt on people connected enough with the Bruxelles Nostra that we cant put the pressure on (if we wanted to).

Airmen don't shoot down other airmen dangling on parachutes. Although it's a rule of war they do this primarily because they do not want it done back to them.

If you do such a thing then it can be done back to you. Again it goes back to one intelligence agency vs 27.

They may well have a lot more dirt on you than you do on them, or they simply may not care about these things.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:03 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

Airmen don't shoot down other airmen dangling on parachutes. Although it's a rule of war they do this primarily because they do not want it done back to them.

This is (more or less) the entire basis of the Geneva convention. See also the Geneva Protocol (1925) with regard to the use of chemical weapons after the horrors of WWI.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:55 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

You missed my point. Im not talking about business as in force European businesses to go with what we want im takjibg about businesses the powerful establishment in Bruxelles have "personal" connections with. Connections who can influence those people. We could screw up a lot of the global activities of a lot of these interests if we wanted. Im not talking diplomacy im talking good old fashioned dirty tricks.

You watch too much Bond movies. Here is what happens in real life:

Quote:
Five elite French spymasters from DSG (like MI6) secretly parachuted for "training mission" have been mistaken for harvest thieves, end up severely beaten by two Bulgarian peasants.

https://www.euronews.com/2012/11/02/french-spies-attacked-in-bulgaria

What goes around comes around also shit happens Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/uXuxvPE.gifv
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:15 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val only reads headlines and then makes up his own stories.
2012?
Where's the relevance?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Funny real story about James Bond lookalikes...
Where's the relevance?

Shit happens Laughing

Also this:

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Problem. What if I told you Brexit is the actual security threat to the UK?

According to MI6:

Quote:
The risks...represent fundamental threat to our sovereignty” Alex Younger,head MI6

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

Foreign and local billionaires financing Brexit for profit:

https://i.imgur.com/rGFWZWv.jpg

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:45 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Funny real story about James Bond lookalikes...
Where's the relevance?

Shit happens Laughing

Also this:

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Problem. What if I told you Brexit is the actual security threat to the UK?

According to MI6:

Quote:
The risks...represent fundamental threat to our sovereignty” Alex Younger,head MI6

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

Foreign and local billionaires financing Brexit for profit:

https://i.imgur.com/rGFWZWv.jpg

Abit thick really, whats the sole purpose of Goldman Sachs that funded remain etc?
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 136 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 70 of 523