Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit: What do you think will happen?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:14 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Sounds like fun. Where do I sign?

https://join.ukip.org/JoinOnline.aspx?type=1

Let's get this schizo-fascist party started. Dance!

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, following on from the report on the technical accounting for the referendum which took two years to produce and has been passed to …… the POLICE!! Shocked Is everyone who voted leave going to prison?

It would seem to be the most sensible course of action.

Powderhead
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 22:45 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Now is the time to take sides - you are with the schizo-fascist Trump/Putin/Brexit or against them.

#ImWithThem Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 06:55 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Is everyone who voted leave going to prison?

Leave voters pay all the taxes, so who would pay for the prisons?

I do like the calls for null-and-voiding the result because a Remoaner quango called shenanigans on Leave, while resolutely ignoring that the, uh, neutral government spent £9 million of our own money ordering us to vote Remoan. Whistle

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:21 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
jnw010 wrote:
Is everyone who voted leave going to prison?

Leave voters pay all the taxes, so who would pay for the prisons?

I do like the calls for null-and-voiding the result because a Remoaner quango called shenanigans on Leave, while resolutely ignoring that the, uh, neutral government spent £9 million of our own money ordering us to vote Remoan. Whistle

The 3 directors at my place voted Remain.

So you are probably right. Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:40 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Rise up and demand #Brexit, sibling. You have nothing to lose but your chains.

And maybe your job.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:55 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Leave voters pay all the taxes...

Doesn't make much sense, though. Just like anywhere else, the nationalists are mostly low income and unemployed (burden to the social system) people of lower education. Not all of them, of course, but most of them are, therefore I doubt they actually pay taxes (income tax). Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:15 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Leave voters pay all the taxes...

Doesn't make much sense, though. Just like anywhere else, the nationalists are mostly low income and unemployed (burden to the social system) people of lower education. Not all of them, of course, but most of them are, therefore I doubt they actually pay taxes (income tax). Thinking

If we are really going to stereotype, you forgot white.......

doesn't White nationalists are mostly low income and unemployed (burden to the social system) people of lower education.

There, that sounds better when you are bashing the Brexiteers?

Oops, forgot Gammon, better include that.

White gammon nationalists are mostly low income and unemployed (burden to the social system) people of lower education.

There you go, Diane would be proud of you. Thumbs Up
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:08 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go,

First, not bashing anyone, just stating a fact, that contradicts what Roger says.
*Also, I support the decision of the British citizens to leave. That is democracy, at its best. The gov. asked the people, the people gave them the answer, as simple as that.
**I do not support what May does though, she's oblivious and shouldn't have this job at all. Deal or not, UK got a plenty of time to decide and the EU should not bow to them, not even for the sake of the good old times. Harsh it might sound, the negotiators should negotiate. Procrastination and bowing is not helping anyone.

Second, I'm not going to go and find any specific studies, these kind of studies were done millions of times before all over this planet and the result was always the same and predictable = lower class and unemployed of lower education tend to be more nationalistic than the middle and upper class of citizens. Yet again, not all the people, but many if not the most of them. I think we can all agree on that.

Third, the BBC says 2.9 million EU citizens (non UK nationals) are in the UK.
*Quite a lot of Irish people.
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/520B/production/_90330012_eunationals.png
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:44 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
First, not bashing anyone, just stating a fact, that contradicts what Roger says.

What exactly did he say?

RhynoCZ wrote:
Second, I'm not going to go and find any specific studies

Is this one of these anecdotal facts? Gut feeling facts? Thinking

RhynoCZ wrote:
Third, the BBC says 2.9 million EU citizens (non UK nationals) are in the UK.

The ONS say that, based on the hilarious IPS self-reported guesstimate.

How many NI numbers?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:44 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

This deserves extra post,

What kind of ''question'' is that? I'm not talking stereotypes. Also, how often does it happen, that a minority becomes a nationalist in the country where he/she/it is a minority? During the WW1 and WW2 maybe, sports events? Confused

I'm talking statiscitcaly. When I say low income and unemployed people, I mean low income and unemployed people. Some minorities (in my country the Roma/Gipsy community) don't see education as a important part of life and do have lower desire to be a valueable member of the society. Yes, there are exceptions, obviously, but even then these are still minorities = not that many people in the grand scheme of the income tax.

So, did I really forget the ''white''? Or did you want me to forget the ''white'' so you would get a chance to get angry over nothing? Mind you, I do not live in the UK, so I do not have the perspective a local would have.

Last edited by RhynoCZ on 12:52 - 18 Jul 2018; edited 1 time in total

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:51 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Stuff above

What? - ''Leave voters pay all the taxes,''

Anecdotal facts - Nope

Numbers game - I see, (some more accurate numbers available?)

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Leave voters pay all the taxes

BS the facts show that majority of the leave voters are mostly non-working benefit scroungers and OAPs.

60% of unemployed and 64% retired or "looking for home" (whatever that is) 63% social renters and majority of Buy To Let scammers voted leave.

As proven by the facts STATISTICALLY It is not an opinion or stereotype - its a fact.

RhynoCZ wrote:

Second, I'm not going to go and find any specific studies, these kind of studies were done millions of times before all over this planet and the result was always the same and predictable = lower class and unemployed of lower education tend to be more nationalistic than the middle and upper class of citizens. Yet again, not all the people, but many if not the most of them. I think we can all agree on that.

RhynoCZ wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

This deserves extra post,

What kind of ''question'' is that? I'm not talking stereotypes. Also, how often does it happen, that a minority becomes a nationalist in the country where he/she/it is a minority? During the WW1 and WW2 maybe, sports events? Confused

I'm talking statiscitcaly. When I say low income and unemployed people, I mean low income and unemployed people.

So, did I really forget the ''white''? Or did you want me to forget the ''white'' so you would get a chance to get angry over nothing? Mind you, I do not live in the UK, so I do not have the perspective a local would have.

Glad you have asked - I do live in the UK more and do have the facts and the perspective of local living here Laughing

Here I have used the data from IPSOS to create few nice bar charts:

https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/how-britain-voted-2016-eu-referendum

https://i.imgur.com/MndNruh.jpg

And in case you had any doubts 99% of UKIPers and 100% of all racists voted leave.

Again that is a fact not an opinion. There was no neo-nazis or Tommy Robinson schizo-fascist supporters in the remain.

Allf the Dark globalisation scums are in the leave camp.

If you voted leave you need to have a long conversation with yourself how you ended up in that company:

https://i.imgur.com/S0Fq7Gw.jpg

Last edited by Val on 13:19 - 18 Jul 2018; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:09 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Stuff above

What? - ''Leave voters pay all the taxes,''

Oh, that. Check to be sure, but I think he was trolling you. He's a bit of cad that way.

Impoverished and poorly educated people are disadvantaged. Their votes needs to count for more in order to challenge the incumbent structure of the privileged power-classes.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:16 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

I do live in the UK

Why?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Rise up and demand #Brexit, sibling. You have nothing to lose but your chains.

And maybe your job.

Given the firm I currently work for is an importer of EU manufactured goods, as soon as the result was announced, our buying power reduced massively Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:58 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the firm I currently work for is an importer of EU manufactured goods, as soon as the result was announced, our buying power reduced massively Laughing

Have you considered not working for a firm that hates Britain? Thinking

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:06 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
majority of Buy To Let scammers voted leave.

You may have to explain that one to me a bit Val. What exactly is a scam about buying to let?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:30 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Have you considered not working for a firm that hates Britain? Thinking

I work for a firm that supplies a niche market, Britain doesn't make anything as good, hence why the EU stuff gets fitted, warships, RFA, ferries, etc.

I've told you the story about the British manufacturers we 'worked' with, spares on 40+ week lead times, 5, 6, 7x the cost of the same stuff manufactured in Holland or Germany, and that includes bringing it in... Embarassed

cdlxxvi
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:07 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work for a firm that supplies a niche market, Britain doesn't make anything as good, hence why the EU stuff gets fitted, warships, RFA, ferries, etc.

I've told you the story about the British manufacturers we 'worked' with, spares on 40+ week lead times, 5, 6, 7x the cost of the same stuff manufactured in Holland or Germany, and that includes bringing it in... Embarassed

Cheer up, comrade; when Nigel the Pure and Jacob "One of Us" build the wall across Ireland and flood the tunnel so we are unshackled from the EUvil EUmpire, we will make satellites so high, fleets so grand, autonomobiles so shiny and nanofibres most fine. The whole world will buy them from us.

We just need to learn how to refurbish a plane first, but that will only take a few decades. Then we will show them!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 283 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 521, 522, 523  Next
Page 138 of 523