Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:50 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

Warning: Absolutely Too Much Information.

Consider it my present to BCF (now no one wants my OneDrive subscription)

There is research showing that circumcised men enjoy less sexual pleasure than "whole" men.

Elephant in the hospital
*trigger warning Laughing

I lost mine when I was young, and according to the video above it was actually an unnecessary medical procedure, which is more irritating. It has caused issues in my life, and I really try to encourage people not to circumcise their children where possible.

I could have done this post from a second account, but didn't for 3 reasons.
a) I'm lazy.
b) You'd have guessed quick enough anyway, I write like a retarded bond villain.
c) People need to feel more comfortable discussing the issue

I wish I had not been circumcised. Basically.

I stumbled on a site to help people "restore", and have been giving it a go for the last week or two, with no equipment purchased or anything weird, and have really noticed a big change even just in that time Thumbs Up

https://www.restoringforeskin.org/

I suspect 90% of the replies will be taking the piss, but I also suspect a good portion of those who read this post will be grateful and possibly interested. So fuck it, come at me bro. I'm behind 7 Boxxies.

TLDR; I am Dr Quack, now give me 5 ponds.

Last edited by Sun Wukong on 08:50 - 16 Dec 2016; edited 1 time in total

Moo.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:38 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't most of the American population circumcised at birth?

I always thought, it's there for a reason.

Seems to be in American culture that a man is much cleaner circumcised. Watched a film.. (Bad Moms? Mila Kunis) where they just took the piss of uncircumcised men at one point.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:48 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.

The scary thing is the magic line between female circumcision, which is barbaric and horrible, and male circumcision, which is what is best for clean men obviously.

Personally I think it is to discourage masturbation. Before the invention of lube (or ease of acquiring lube), it probably worked Confused

"Every sperm is sacred... every sperm is good."

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:22 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo. wrote:

Seems to be in American culture that a man is much cleaner circumcised.

Is that because they haven't learnt to wash?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:03 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does "restoring" it work? Presumably it doesn't magically grow back, so is it some wanking technique to improve feeling?

I've still got mine Dance!, so i'm just interested (but not enough to click your link)

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:27 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no moral difference between male and female genital mutilation, although wombyn tend to get it worse in practice.

Both are child abuse, both are barbaric tribal rites rather than any sort of rational procedure.

https://i.imgur.com/junAhUt.jpg

Yes, your glans will automatically get cleaned in the shower if you've been mutilated, but it's hardly a massive burden to add tug-and-soap to your ablutions. And even then, unless you're on a promise to get noshed off, what's the difference? Is crotch-sniffing a common form of greeting?

Looking at the behaviour of the tribes that inflict it on their youth, it seems clear that circumcision creates insensitive pricks.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:38 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stimulate new skin growth through tension, essentially.

It's the same theory as when they put a balloon under the skin to get enough loose skin for surgery/skin graft etc.

There are weights or general "tugging" techniques, that all promote new skin cell growths along the tension site under the same principle.

Sounds primitive, but it works.

And looser skin (through having more) improves comfort, even if there is not a full hood yet. Some circumcisions are tighter than others.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:09 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. I didn't expect to see this topic on here heh Laughing.
Personally I suspect the current prominence of circa in the USA is because it's the most common procedure for infant male babies as well as that 'useless flap' is actually worth a fair bit of $$$ in the right markets (disappointing in the UK beauty market too) Shocked.
Cultural normalisation and big profit margins -> very good sir Rolling Eyes.

By enlarge virtually every European medical institution advises against Circa for anything but medical need but obviously good old 'Murica is still pumping out extremely questionable 'studies' suggesting it's the best thing since sliced bread...

Germany tried to ban it after a law suit was brought against a doctor but the religious groups threw their toys out the pram and well.. that was that... So much for human rights...

In regards to restoration, I've played with it on and off over the years, in the first few weeks you'll find the skin will stretch out a little so the initial 'gains' are not permanent and will disappear a few weeks after stopping however keep the routine up and you will start growing new tissues as the tension simulates the growth. Efforts should be focused on getting some slack to work with and later on you can work out where to focus (inner/outer skin). There are various approaches to the application of tension, high tension - low duration, low tension - high duration, high - high is generally avoided as it can lead to skin tears etc.

Reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration is a (slowly) growing community that's worth checking out.

One an interesting note, if your shaft skin is tense when erect there is a very reasonable chance you may gain up to an inch in the first few months.

Lastly when you start reaching end game and get coverage, the thicker layers of skin (Keratinization) that have formed over years of abrasion will shed and the end of your penis will return to a more natural appearance/sensitivity however having numerous structures/nerve's removed it will never be AS good as OEM. This being said, restored foreskin will cling to the head and many people have reported being noted as 'uncircumcised' at medical examinations after restoring...

As a ball park figure, there have been a few discussions over the years from people who were cut as adults and then restored, the most recent was something along the lines of 10/10 down to 3/10 and back to 8/10 with full restoration but again, this is fairly subjective and there are people arguing it's as good as ever (again, questionable (denial?) but views that should be represented either way).

Having 'investigated' myself, I can say with certainty there is lots of sensitivity gains to be had for myself.

Any issues or questions of techniques/devices etc feel free to ask... although I'm at work at the moment and it's weirding me out enough just typing this so may have to wait till this evening...

TLDR: This is defiantly a thing, Tension causes cell's to divide = new skin. Infant male circa is a bizarre, abhorrent 'ritual' that needs to be resigned to the past. WTF ECHR?

And yes.. this topic really needs to be more open. We're cutting off parts of babies penises and people seem to be 'okay' with it? Even if it miraculously didn't hurt, made no difference to function, sensation etc cutting off part of their genitalia should be Their decision to be made when their an adult? 'sighs'. Its a strange old world.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:21 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging-squeeze-stretch-technique (not 100% work safe)

Confused Laughing

Motorhate
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:15 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about you but the term "child abuse" when referring to circumcision is absolutely correct.
I was once told by a very right-wing person that the Hasidic Jewish ceremony on this, involves the rabbi sucking on the babies nob. I kid you not, that's what he told me. I called bullshit but he was insistent this was true. I googled it and lo and behold it is actually part of the ceremony. I dunno about you, but I think that is fucking sick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:26 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
https://www.restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging-squeeze-stretch-technique (not 100% work safe)

Confused Laughing

Dare I say it, but that this proposed foreskin restoration technique looks a lot like masturbation....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:27 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Health officials have reached a tentative agreement with New York City's ultra-Orthodox community over regulating the controversial practice known as metzitzah b'peh, or "oral suction circumcisions," the Associated Press reported Tuesday.
The tradition of metzitzah b'peh goes back to biblical times but has created a modern-day dilemma for religiously observant mankind. New York City officials linked the practice to 17 cases of infant herpes since 2000, of whom two died. In the latest development, the city will stop requiring mohels who use oral suction to have parents sign consent forms, which many hadn't complied with anyway. Instead the city will focus its efforts on educating members of the ultra-Orthodox community about the risks and dangers of the practice. "Our goal is to achieve awareness of the risks," city representative Avi Fink stated.
What is oral suction circumcision, or metzitzah b'peh, and where did it come from?
Though to a small number of observant communities, the practice is routine and normal, to cosmopolitan sophisticates it may seem pretty gruesome. After the mohel cuts off the foreskin, he uses his mouth – oral suction, rather than say a sponge - to effectively clear the wound on the baby's penis of blood, lest it clot and decay."

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138

Shocked

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:28 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorhate wrote:
I don't know about you but the term "child abuse" when referring to circumcision is absolutely correct.
I was once told by a very right-wing person that the Hasidic Jewish ceremony on this, involves the rabbi sucking on the babies nob. I kid you not, that's what he told me. I called bullshit but he was insistent this was true. I googled it and lo and behold it is actually part of the ceremony. I dunno about you, but I think that is fucking sick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wound_licking

Is wikipeadia so apologies in advance.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:35 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
barbaric tribal rites rather than any sort of rational procedure.

"Religion" is just shorthand for "monkey-see-monkey-suck stone-age sand-wizard babble".

The sooner we develop a vaccine for wilful ignorance, the better.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatefreak wrote:
I didn't expect to see this topic on here.

Me neither. Hats off to him.
Wink

Last edited by Kawasaki Jimbo on 20:12 - 16 Dec 2016; edited 1 time in total

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:57 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
I write like a retarded bond villain

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't care what the rest of this thread says.

I don't care that I only opened this thread in the hope of seeing a drunken-post picture of your knob, circumsized or otherwise.

All I care about is that this is the funniest (and truest) thing I've read today.

If I had been given the option of choosing my own siblings, I would have wanted a brother like you ... preferably older, but younger is okay, too Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
I stumbled on a site to help people "restore", and have been giving it a go for the last week or two, with no equipment purchased or anything weird, and have really noticed a big change even just in that time Thumbs Up

Need moar pix.
Shifty

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:53 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

If I had been given the option of choosing my own siblings, I would have wanted a brother like you ... preferably older, but younger is okay, too Laughing

If you adopt me, do I get a Kiwi passport by default?

And no knob pictures, I don't want to test peoples screen resolution Wink

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:55 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has put me right off this saveloy... Sick

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
hellkat wrote:

If you adopt me, do I get a Kiwi passport by default?

I expect you probably do Mr. Green Thumbs Up

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:38 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
"... oral suction circumcisions ..."

I nearly did that once.
Nipped it with me teeth.

That relationship didn't last long Rolling Eyes

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:40 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:

I lost mine when I was young, and according to the video above it was actually an unnecessary medical procedure, which is more irritating. It has caused issues in my life, and I really try to encourage people not to circumcise their children where possible.

I was butchered at 13 without my consent, it was a really big dickmove by my parents.

My son has his intact, like all boys should. Circumcision is abuse.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:02 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the local M&S shop I trapped mine in a zip...howled with pain and had to ask my mum to help me. I was 32........actually I was about 8 and the embarrassment was slightly more painful.

Still got it in an old crisp packet. <<<B/S It's still intact and attached to my tumescent shaft.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:19 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

Mawsley wrote:
I was butchered at 13 without my consent, it was a really big dickmove by my parents.

Harm + blame = claim.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:25 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I see no moral difference between male and female genital mutilation, although wombyn tend to get it worse in practice.

There is a massive moral difference. It is done to females in patriarchal communities to enhance male pleasure, to objectify females by giving them "value" to other males and it is sometimes life threatening particularly when the "circumcised" woman delivers a child. It is also a much more invasive excision that is involved.

That said, male circumcision is a barbaric act when perpetrated for religious or spurious hygiene reasons. I can't imagine why any mother would allow this to be done to her baby son and why would a father allow it?

Men really need to be more vocal about this. Women's issues get aired ad nauseum but men are more reticent and as a consequence issues are not confronted.

If more men complained about this, awareness would be raised and maybe cutting would become less prevalent.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 125 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4