Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know anyone that's had to get circumcised as a teen/adult then you'll understand that it's a horrible procedure.
At around 15 years old my mate had great problems telling his doctor that an erection caused him pain. He'd spent well over a year building the courage to have the conversation, but the Dr took it in his stride and said that tight foreskins are quite a regular problem.
So after giving him some ointment for him to rub in (he went through near on a tube per day Laughing ) which helped but it turns out it didn't completely fix the problem. So at 19 years old with a very attractive GF he found out that the extra half inch that he 'produced' in her company was too much. Back to the Doc and Surgery was organised.
Well he spent weeks with packets of frozen peas on his battered knob (he swears it looked like they'd done the job with a mallet and chisel). Woke in the night screaming and couldn't see his GF for more than 10 minutes and even then she had to dress down (she was still 'hot' but a miniscule amount less so).
Finally the Doc said he was all fixed and healed but even then he had some memory issues of the pain which caused a few weeks of problems (he told me some years later).
Finally all fixed and went onto father 3 kids with the same GF then wife (who wasn't in any way hot after she'd put on 4+ stone).
So all happy in the end... Except she then had the 'empty nest' syndrome and divorced him when kid No 3 left home... but he did get 3 kids that he adores.

Anyway, with or without, whatever makes you happy.. Cool

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:10 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
[FGM] is done to females in patriarchal communities

Back the flup up there. It's done by women to women, because women can be fully self-actualised abused-becomes-abuser despicable zealot cultist cu​nts too. Don't reduce wombyn to mere pawns of The Patriarchy, you racist.

male circumcision is a barbaric act when perpetrated for religious or spurious hygiene reasons

As opposed to the 0.00001% of cases where it's medically indicated in post-pubescent adults?

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:23 - 16 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
skatefreak wrote:
I didn't expect to see this topic on here.

Me neither. Hats off to him.
Wink

Don't you mean hood's off?

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 00:18 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

If more men complained about this, awareness would be raised and maybe cutting would become less prevalent.

I've been bitching about this since it was done.

Hitting puberty and getting a hard on because of the motion of the bus? With stitches? It's the kind of thing Ste posts pictures about.

*Sorry. That was too much. It's the kind of thing Ste posts links to pictures about.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:35 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
If you know anyone that's had to get circumcised as a teen/adult then you'll understand that it's a horrible procedure.
At around 15 years old my mate had great problems telling his doctor that an erection caused him pain. He'd spent well over a year building the courage to have the conversation, but the Dr took it in his stride and said that tight foreskins are quite a regular problem.
So after giving him some ointment for him to rub in (he went through near on a tube per day Laughing ) which helped but it turns out it didn't completely fix the problem. So at 19 years old with a very attractive GF he found out that the extra half inch that he 'produced' in her company was too much. Back to the Doc and Surgery was organised.
Well he spent weeks with packets of frozen peas on his battered knob (he swears it looked like they'd done the job with a mallet and chisel). Woke in the night screaming and couldn't see his GF for more than 10 minutes and even then she had to dress down (she was still 'hot' but a miniscule amount less so).
Finally the Doc said he was all fixed and healed but even then he had some memory issues of the pain which caused a few weeks of problems (he told me some years later).
Finally all fixed and went onto father 3 kids with the same GF then wife (who wasn't in any way hot after she'd put on 4+ stone).
So all happy in the end... Except she then had the 'empty nest' syndrome and divorced him when kid No 3 left home... but he did get 3 kids that he adores.

Anyway, with or without, whatever makes you happy.. Cool

I was done at 21 for medical reasons and it was virtually pain free, uncomfortable a bit, but nothing like you describe there! I

The only thing I still get 5 years on is an occasional unscratchable itch near the banjo, feels like they left half a stitch behind or something by accident! Buggers off after a few minutes anyway.

Far better than the issues I had pre-cut (Google BXO if you're interested).

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:54 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
I was done at 21 for medical reasons and it was virtually pain free, uncomfortable a bit, but nothing like you describe there!

I guess thing have improved in the last 30 years.... Or his surgeon was just a butcher Laughing

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:56 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I guess things have improved in the last 30 years.... Or his surgeon was just a butcher Laughing

Probably the latter. When I worked with surgical instruments, certain surgeons' trays always seemed more horror filmish.

Conan, I googled it. That looks massively the gay, sorry.

Mine was when I was 3 or 4. I vividly remember telling the doctor I was there so he would "cut my willy off". Much chortle, many lols.

I think I stand by my statement, in hindsight.

Saraya
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 11:32 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m very against parents piercing toddler’s ears – let alone lopping bits off genitals. Unless there’s a genuine medical concern, I think these things should be left as nature intended. Your body, your choice etc.
Good luck (and have fun) with the stretching OP. Mr. Green

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 11:52 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

That said, male circumcision is a barbaric act when perpetrated for religious or spurious hygiene reasons.

In fairness, there is very strong scientific evidence that circumcision has a large and significant effect on the risk of HIV transmission. It can't really be called spurious. It could well form part of the (seemingly futile) attempts to control the disease in sub-Saharan Africa.

Also pretty good evidence it reduces the incidence of cervical cancer and STDs in partners of circumcised men.

This however, in my mind, doesn't excuse unconsented medical mutilation of a newborn.

As far as I can see, the risk is reduced where the risk is present. Should we be chopping the ends of babies cocks just in case they decide to have sex with multiple partners without using barrier contraception? It's taking action against a possible future lifestyle choice.

Because that's the upshot of pretty much all the above research. It makes you less likely to get then pass on a dose.

Same as the reduction in pre-pubescent urinary tract infections are caused by inadequate hygeine. If I never washed between my toes, I'd get footrot, cutting my toes off at birth would prevent it happening.

I was born without one but I would resent having had it removed.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:57 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:

So all happy in the end...
Except she then had the 'empty nest' syndrome and divorced him when kid No 3 left home...

https://i.imgur.com/LaJ9Kmo.gif

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Clarification urgently needed !

Laughing

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

https://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00471/SNN1833B_471637a.jpg

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Laughing

You haven't been here long, but with Stinkwheel, anything is possible.

I believe he tore it off in utero as a protest.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:07 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^What! He moderated his own foreskin?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:32 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Laughing

Very common. I wont be the only one on here.

About 1 in 200 to 250 males are born with a condition called hypospadis which includes absence of or a partially formed foreskin.

Since we're talking honestly and frankly (and suprisingly sensibly even on page 2) about the subject of dicks, google hypospadis. Expect pictures of penises in the results.

And before you ask, it's fully functional and Mrs stinkwheel is perfectly happy with it.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:30 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
HIV transmission.

Sure, if you're unable to resist the urge to fornicate promiscuously with prostitutes and underage girls, it's the best prophylaxis except for pretty much any sort of actual prophylaxis.

Africa creates 80,000 extra new mouths each and every day.

This:
https://i.imgur.com/R0I3Xv8.png

If they're looking for a solution to their major problem, I'd suggest castration rather than tip-snipping.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:51 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo. wrote:
Isn't most of the American population circumcised at birth?

I always thought, it's there for a reason.

Seems to be in American culture that a man is much cleaner circumcised. Watched a film.. (Bad Moms? Mila Kunis) where they just took the piss of uncircumcised men at one point.

Really? I thought it was mainly a Jew and Muslim thing, you know another similarity which highlights how different they're.

I know someone who had it done for medical reasons, apparently his foreskin became so tight getting a boner became really painful. Personally I like my hoody, I imagine it can be quite irritating (with certain trousers) without one.

Baffler186
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember in primary school a boy next to me at the urinals was sporting a snowman without a hat. He had no foreskin either. At that age one would copy the older boys. So i pulled my foreskin back and tried spending the rest of the day like it. I lasted about 10 minutes. Boy that's sensitive, and i had smooth pants on.

I also think anyone who chops bits off kids is a fucking waste of skin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:05 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Penis? That'll explain your overzealous revokation of karma.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:41 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Moo. wrote:
Really?

Really. There's no reason for it, not even sand-wizardry.

They're simply a backwards ritualistic culture who pass on the abuse from one generation to the next. Mah pappy done did it to me, so I'ma gunna do it to mah son. Tradition.

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo. wrote:

Seems to be in American culture that a man is much cleaner circumcised. Watched a film.. (Bad Moms? Mila Kunis) where they just took the piss of uncircumcised men at one point.

Imbecilic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoBXTcatYhM

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:34 - 17 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread prompted me into some [depressing] Googling - TBH I didn't realise the scale of it, obviously I'm aware of what circumcision is, but I didn't know it was done to so many people. That 'Bad Moms' clip was really eye-opening.
I've not been circumcised and I've never had a partner mention its presence. i.e. it has always been completely normal and no one has been surprised to see it. I guess this is the reason I've never really given it much thought. Evidently I'm lucky to have been born in the UK and to parents who don't worship magical sky fairies.

How can such a barbaric act be so completely normalised that it's casually chatted about in a Hollywood movie and seen as crazy for _not_ doing it?! The characters in that are pro-genital mutilation just because they don't like the aesthetics of a foreskin. Seriously?

It should be an individual's choice. Don't cut an infant's genitals, full stop. Be they boy or girl - they're equally abhorrent. No one [save for the true religious fruitcakes, but they sometimes like to self-immolate too] would willingly choose to do this to themselves.
As for the comments about FGM being worse, there _are_ more severe cases of FGM (Type II upwards) but from what I've read, the most common form of FGM (Type Ia) is a direct equivalent of circumcision, nay, MGM.
Just because there are worse cases of FGM out there doesn't make male circumcision any more acceptable.

Most of what I've read is about cleanliness, and it's all utter hogwash, I own a shower - Goto10 Jnr is always spangly clean.
The same non-arguments could apply to type Ia FGM too - it's just less folds of skin for bacteria to breed in. One comment I like was that not having toes would probably greatly reduce the instances of athlete's foot, so would removing the toes from infants be the cure for that too? No, of course not, just teach your kid to f'king wash.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:26 - 18 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto10 wrote:
Moo. wrote:

Imbecilic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoBXTcatYhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSk9krYg5U

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:11 - 18 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Personally I like my hoody, I imagine it can be quite irritating (with certain trousers) without one.

It isn't all that bad, occasionally if you dangle in the wrong direction or something it can be a bit irritating, but I'd say that effects me on a less than once in every two months basis and for a few minutes at most until a quick reshuffle sorts things.

The only thing I avoid is wearing jeans without any pants underneath, that is noticeably rough.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:44 - 18 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once caught mine on a freshly boiled kettle... True story.

I have been told once you regrow the hood, all the hard skin (keratinisation) will drop off the glans and it will be silky smooth.

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/images/7/75/Donik_technician.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080812200238&path-prefix=en
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 103 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4