Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:46 - 18 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto10 wrote:
Moo. wrote:
Isn't most of the American population circumcised at birth?

I always thought, it's there for a reason.

Seems to be in American culture that a man is much cleaner circumcised. Watched a film.. (Bad Moms? Mila Kunis) where they just took the piss of uncircumcised men at one point.

Imbecilic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoBXTcatYhM

This clip makes me very offended, genuinely.

I used to run a women's empowerment program (not even joking, although the story is long), and the casual misandry was upsetting.

By the end we were joking (far too seriously) that we needed a Men's Empowerment Program.

This world is shit.

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 18 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:
I was born without one but I would resent having had it removed.

hypospadis which includes absence of or a partially formed foreskin.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I was worried we were going to hear you confessing that although you live as a man, you're actually a woman..... Shocked

Laughing

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:24 - 19 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not watched it for a while but this is a very interesting video on the subject.
If his explanation's behind the HIV claim studies are true then it's a downright scandal anyone ever used such a flawed, bias, excuse for a study. Further more, plenty of good info about the abhorrence of US medicine and Circa bullshit justifications.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:28 - 22 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saucy video for HellKat

22 months to full coverage Thumbs Up

Why you would then pierce it I don't know, but different strokes for different folks I guess... Thinking Laughing

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:55 - 22 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, I never considered that there might be a possibility to regrow, in the space of 5 years I've become so used to the new look that the guy in the YouTube video almost looks weird to me.

This thread has genuinely given me something to think about.

chrisdubya
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:03 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

Mawsley wrote:
Sun Wukong wrote:

I lost mine when I was young, and according to the video above it was actually an unnecessary medical procedure, which is more irritating. It has caused issues in my life, and I really try to encourage people not to circumcise their children where possible.

I was butchered at 13 without my consent, it was a really big dickmove by my parents.

My son has his intact, like all boys should. Circumcision is abuse.

Pretty shit that they did it at that age, without consent. Not wanting to pry but why did they do this? Medical reason or because they just wanted to?

Only reason I'm replying is because your 'abuse' comment interested me. My little lad got done at 18 months old, due to a medical condition. We really didnt want to, but it was the only way unfortunately. He couldnt wee due to the skin being tight and the hole sealing up. Poor little bugger would go 24 hours without a wee and when he did he screamed unbelievably, it was like an explosion, the pressure behind it made his wee man balloon up. It got to a point where he couldnt/didnt want to go because of the pain and he was holding his back because his kidneys were so sore. Like I say, we really didnt want to get him circumcised but it was the only way, no creams or anything worked. In this instance, it was a relief for him not abuse. Saying that, if there is no reason for it and its done 'just because' I can understand the abuse comment, because it looked fucking sore and tender/raw. Still makes me sad we had to do it Sad

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 23 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly a lot of America do it 'just because'. Rationalisations are 'so he looks like me', 'looks better', 'so he fits in with his mates', 'dubious medical benifits'* etc etc. It's very common in the US.. :-/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JP7
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:58 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

chrisdubya wrote:
Pretty shit that they did it at that age, without consent. Not wanting to pry but why did they do this? Medical reason or because they just wanted to?

Only reason I'm replying is because your 'abuse' comment interested me. My little lad got done at 18 months old, due to a medical condition. We really didnt want to, but it was the only way unfortunately. He couldnt wee due to the skin being tight and the hole sealing up. Poor little bugger would go 24 hours without a wee and when he did he screamed unbelievably, it was like an explosion, the pressure behind it made his wee man balloon up. It got to a point where he couldnt/didnt want to go because of the pain and he was holding his back because his kidneys were so sore. Like I say, we really didnt want to get him circumcised but it was the only way, no creams or anything worked. In this instance, it was a relief for him not abuse. Saying that, if there is no reason for it and its done 'just because' I can understand the abuse comment, because it looked fucking sore and tender/raw. Still makes me sad we had to do it Sad

I've read this thread with interest because this topic is one of those things that men don't discuss very much!

Mine was done at age 4 for similar reasons. The knock-on effects of the health problems I had went into teenage years and I have no doubt that if I hadn't been circumcised when I was, I'd have had some major health problems as an adult.

Being 4 I had no say in the matter and it was a decision my parents had to make for me. However, I have no memory of life before circumcision so I don't really miss it. Personally I'm very happy as I am and would have no desire to be "restored", simply because I don't know otherwise.

My view is that, other than for necessary medical reasons, it should be your own choice whether you get circumcised or not, when you're old enough to make an informed decision. I have a couple of mates who are brothers - they were each given a choice when they were old enough, one chose to be circumcised and one decided not to. As far as I am aware, each is happy with his decision to this day.

Tamsin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:06 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

somehow, I don't think anything in this world would restore mine Laughing

yen_powell
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:38 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamsin wrote:
Can't you have a rake through the hospital skip and give it to the original poster?

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:59 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loose skin Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Mr. Green

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:34 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamsin wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/1Cpdkqd.jpg

dydey90
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:34 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Re: BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin) Reply with quote

chrisdubya wrote:
My little lad got done at 18 months old, due to a medical condition. We really didnt want to, but it was the only way unfortunately. He couldnt wee due to the skin being tight and the hole sealing up. Poor little bugger would go 24 hours without a wee and when he did he screamed unbelievably, it was like an explosion, the pressure behind it made his wee man balloon up. It got to a point where he couldnt/didnt want to go because of the pain and he was holding his back because his kidneys were so sore. Like I say, we really didnt want to get him circumcised but it was the only way, no creams or anything worked. In this instance, it was a relief for him not abuse. Saying that, if there is no reason for it and its done 'just because' I can understand the abuse comment, because it looked fucking sore and tender/raw. Still makes me sad we had to do it Sad

Time for a fun story.
First time I rode a bike, CBT in late October. Nobody said it would be so cold once it hit 40mph. Spent the day shivering my tits off, but got my piece of paper at the end of it.
Before I left I was BURSTING for a slash, but the training was just in a schools car park and it was locked up for the weekend. Found a handy tree just in time, unzipped and...
Where's it gone.
There's just... skin...
Well by this point it's too late so I've started anyway.
I had the exact same experience as your lad as I 'defrosted' myself while trying not to cry in front of all the big biker men.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:56 - 24 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamsin wrote:

Apparently you can go back: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1026392/A-British-tycoon-father-man-woman---man---knows-hed-be.html (excuse the daily fail link).

Tamsin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:56 - 25 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russel Reid Rolling Eyes

Yeah, thats the same op as female to male have and... guess what, no foreskin Razz

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 25 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely if they're going to all that trouble they could make you a snood Confused

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 05:29 - 26 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moo. wrote:
Isn't most of the American population circumcised at birth?

I always thought, it's there for a reason.

Seems to be in American culture that a man is much cleaner circumcised. Watched a film.. (Bad Moms? Mila Kunis) where they just took the piss of uncircumcised men at one point.

As an *intact* Brit in the US I have discovered that the women here are obsessed with foreskins. There is apparently a small minority who freak the fuck out if they see one (haven't met one), but the majority appear to have target fixation.
I've got used to "oh, you're British? Is your dick intact?"
followed by "It is?? I've never seen one..."

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:56 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/6e/6a/da6e6a1868477fe8971bed1f12f6df28.jpg

Laughing

Thumbs Up

2 months of occasional effort, although trying to do it most days now a few times.

The main issue I have had in the past is already gone, and things are definitely more enjoyable already.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:42 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before / after pics?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:46 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some during... Shocked

https://www.gamingangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/stretch.jpg

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Before / after pics?

Only if Hellkat asks nicely Laughing

Nothing much to see, just have lots of loose skin already, and a natural rolling turtle neck starting to form when flacid.

Thumbs Up

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:14 - 19 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
........have lots of loose skin already, and a natural rolling turtle neck starting to form when flacid.

Thumbs Up

Ahhh, we the picture......

Comme ça?

https://beyondblighty.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_0009-1024x768.jpg

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:09 - 21 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is weird to me.
When I was around 18 I had an experience where chemically induced rough sex and a reduction of sensation all over my body led to me ripping everything to shreds by accident.

I then had circumcision as an adult a few weeks later, and I love it. Cleaner, better appearance and sex/masturbation feels much better. I even went back and slept with the same friends open to it again for control/test subject type comparison and it was night and day for me.

I think I had a pretty good surgeon as I have had no issues whatsoever, but tbh I never met the guy, as the person who I did a consultation with went off sick a day before and they offered me a surgeon at X level and I agreed. Took 4 weeks before I could have any contact, but after 6 weeks was having the best sex feelings of my life and I can't imagine going back to how it was before.
I would note that the time between having a foreskin and regular sex and then surgery and regular sex again was probably 9 weeks in total so I don't feel I experienced much different. Probably 10ish sexual partners before and 30+ since.

TL:DR got mutilated, love it now.
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:44 - 21 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie-Roe wrote:

TL:DR got mutilated, love it now.

Thumbs Up

Horse for courses, and glad you're enjoying it.

There are certainly some positives about being circumcised, cleanliness not being the main one.

For full honesty, my enjoyment of sex was not the big issue, although I suspect I would (will Praying) have more sensitivity in future if I continue the turtleneck. Circumcision is certainly meant to make men last a lot longer, due to desensitisation of the tip of the penis, and the foreskin being such a sensitive part of the apparatus, so the time you can go for and control of orgasm are probably both better.

Issues were more to do with foreplay and feeling more pain than enjoyment unless there was (a lot of) lube involved.

Perhaps you had a better surgeon than myself, or due to already being an adult they knew how much skin to leave you? Thinking
Either way, happy you are enjoying it.

I am certainly enjoying the loose movement Thumbs Up

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:20 - 25 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham Norton Show, 24 Feb:

Patrick Stewart telling an anecdote against himself, about how he thought he was circumcised, but his wife disagreed, and he had to get his doctor to confirm. Totally bizarre - I don't get that at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFipAtefUWw
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4