Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BRETHREN! Un-circumcision. (restoring foreskin)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:41 - 25 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had mine done before my memories start. No knowledge of it, Wife said I have a strange willy, I have 2 little holes to pee out of instead of one. Of course she asked me if I knew. Of course this was news to me that it was not normal. 2 reasons for this, 1 I do not and have not tended to look at other male willies, 2, its not the sort of thing you can ask mother when you are grown up. "hey mum, what happened to my dick?"

A quick google and I find hypospadias. So chances are that was my issue.

Do I attempt to grow it back? Nah, I spent my life without it, I have kids so my wily works well enough and according to the wife its huge. So if it aint broken (anymore).... and all that!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:42 - 25 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
its not the sort of thing you can ask mother when you are grown up. "hey mum, what happened to my dick?"

Why on earth not!? I would! but maybe my family's odd. It's not like she wouldn't have been well aware of it when you were a baby. Hypospadias is normally fixed surgically in babies, so it seems odd that you had one procedure on your knob (ie circumcision) but not the other. Sounds like your hypospadias isn't particularly bad though, as everything's obviously in full working order, which is often not the case with hypospadias (sufferers often have the condition of micropenis, which doesn't sound like a problem you have! Thumbs Up )

About 25 years ago, a then-friend of my wife had a baby with hypospadias. This woman obviously took the exact opposite approach of your mum; as this kid grew up she constantly talked to him about how his willy was different to the boys, how he was 'special', took him to counselling and God knows what; and every bit of bad behaviour (and Christ, this kid was a total little shit; before we cut ties, I remember him biting my daughter once) was excused by 'oh, he's just frustrated because of... you know". When last I heard he's grown up into a total dweeb.

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:38 - 29 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this & thought of this thread:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40420511

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 23:32 - 29 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Hypospadias is normally fixed surgically in babies, so it seems odd that you had one procedure on your knob (ie circumcision) but not the other.

stinkwheel, on page 2 of this thread wrote:

About 1 in 200 to 250 males are born with a condition called hypospadis which includes absence of or a partially formed foreskin.

I'd imagine no procedures whatsoever were carried out.

Grizly
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:43 - 02 Jul 2017    Post subject: True tale..... Reply with quote

I knew a Rabbi once who routinely performed circumsions - only thing he did that was odd was to save all the bits.

I asked him what he did with them and he showed me a very small finely crafted leather wallet - it takes 200 of them to make this he said.

What's so special about that I asked.

You rub it and it turns into a suitcase he said.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 02 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto10 wrote:

Very interesting, thank you.

Also, getting diminishing returns now but due to living circumstances recently it has been a bit harder (Laughing) to get good opportunity.

Can enjoy things lube free now though, which is a win in itself.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 292 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4