Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The nothing to do with Islam thread again.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:45 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
M.C wrote:
The UK has been relatively snackbar free compared to mainland Europe, why is that?

Aside from the natural moat which must help, and arguably the absence of French-style ghettos, I believe the UK has a particularly strong intelligence network which learned lessons during The Troubles. The security services cooperate/liaise/communicate with police, border forces and other groups to an extent which doesn't happen in other countries.

We do seem to do intelligence a bit better than say zee Germans, but the main theme of this 'debate' (which I admit might have got a bit lost) is the absence of borders in mainland Europe, and how some people won't admit that's even a factor Wink

Diggs wrote:
I don't think it would be difficult to buy a gun should one want to, however best advice is 'don't', as no good will come from it....

Considering my neighbour was recently sent to prison for dealing guns, no it wouldn't be difficult where I live. However my choices would probably be limited to an antique firearm, a poorly converted replica, or a handgun that's been involved in several murders already.

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
What do you want me to do? Buy one for you? Mr. Green

I think if you search 'gun attacks uk' you'll be able to find a number of attacks, pistols, shotguns, automatics etc. And if you narrow it down to your weapon of choice, you'll find those too.

In fact, I'm too good to you --> https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/cctv-salford-machine-gun-attack-11635853

Inb4 some inane comment about it not being a particular model of automatic rifle Mr. Green

No evidence to backup your statement will do, I'm not doing it for you, you made the assertion now prove it. I mentioned before about the converted Mac-10's in circulation, heck they've been found on the estate where I live. However there's a reason they're called spray and pray, one wannabe gangsta killed his own sister trying to shoot someone with one.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:10 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the nice photo wasn't enough? Laughing

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:19 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it says machine gun, but from those pictures I'd have said shotgun

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure the discharge is completely different, and if it was a shotgun it would have been a bit clearer by the mess left?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not seen what mess it left, only the guy holding it.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:32 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the nice photo wasn't enough? Laughing

No, some gun (not an AK Wink) isn't Smile
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, "machine gun" sounds much more sensationalist than "air rifle"

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:05 - 30 Dec 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
The UK has been relatively snackbar free compared to mainland Europe, why is that?

BRITISH SPUNK.

Also, very generous benefits, no voter ID, and no-going into the no-go sharia zones.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:33 - 01 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's been another attack of #racism again. Oh and some people might have died or sumfink...

https://i.imgur.com/4KdXzxh.png

Have another New Year celebration with Allans Snackbar. We cater for all occasions
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:43 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
What a stupid twat she is. They are calling him an immigrant because witnesses said he was speaking in Arabic, you stupid bint! Smile

So they don't speak Arabic in Turkey, at all?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:13 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Out of interest, why would ISISISIS attack Turkish Muslims?

They were enjoying themselves?

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:32 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lily Allen has truly lost it.

https://i.imgur.com/oiy4Z9k.png
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:09 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So they don't speak Arabic in Turkey, at all?

Not as an official language, no.

So they do speak it then Laughing

Just putting this out there. Was at a Christmas gathering recently, and there was a French woman there who originally came here as an au pair, a good 20 years ago. She spoke both in English and French. Is that not possible any more?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:13 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not, thanks to the Modern Slavery Act 2015. Crying or Very sad

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:06 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if you hadn't read all the rest of the article, and based it purely on the fact he spoke Arabic? Laughing Laughing

gorillaonabik...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 16:32 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Out of interest, why would ISISISIS attack Turkish Muslims? Different type of Muslim? It seems odd when Turkey is used as a supply route to ISIS and a customer for their dirty oil.

Political. Turkey is shooting at ISIS / DAESH at the moment, but prior to this, they were supporting them. Initially, Turkey opened their borders, allowed loads of DAESH fighters to get in and one attack witnessed DAESH fighters shooting at Kurds from inside Turkey, itself. I am guessing Turkey allowed this because it weakened the Kurds.

However, the Kurds are now weak and Turkey has changed their tune, even taking a few potshots at DAESH, just reminding them who's boss.

But either way, this is yet another example of an idiot doing the bidding of a group of madmen in the name of 'extreme' Islam.

I'm more French than anything else. Ban the burkha, ban the fucking burkini and keep all displays of religion out of state schools. Anything else is kow towing to a medieval belief system that has no place in 21st Century Britain. Is it surprising that if we give an AK to the follower of a violent, medieval religion, that they then spray a nightclub with it?
FZR400 (blown engine), ZXR750 (blown engine), ZX6R (accident), CBR600 which had engine issues after which I learned to change gear..., CBR900, CBR924 (stolen), CB600, CB1300 (everything blew up), BMW K1300GT (written off, hit from rear while stationary), Bandit 1250 for a couple of months, Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (nicked) and somewhere in there, I wrote off a Ducati 748 at Cadwell.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 02 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So if you hadn't read all the rest of the article, and based it purely on the fact he spoke Arabic? Laughing Laughing

For a minute there, I thought you were sticking up for Lily "batshit" Allen! Smile

Au contraire, you changing the goal posts humoured me.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 113 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11