Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Another dintdonuffink

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:05 - 04 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inb4 looting.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 05:14 - 04 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

#BruvLivesMatter

If the local Punjabi massive did try and take it to Dibble, then this might actually have been an execution in all but name. I mention this in passing, not as a criticism of the operation or the result.

Now let the appeasement begin.

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 04 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been enjoying listening and reading the wonderful journalism of this nation over this incident.

The Beeb said, beneath a picture of the car with bullet holes, that the car he was travelling in is believed to be a white Audi. The picture clearly shows the Audi logo and that the car is white.

Later, the local news lady said, "A non-police issue firearm has been found in the car Dindu was believed to be travelling in"

What do you mean believed? The police know which car he was in, they shot the c-unit while he was in it. And they found the gun in the car they shot him in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:45 - 04 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course they "found" a gun... not saying he didn't have one, but even if he didn't they still would have "found" one....
what no body cams? that would conflict with "evidence"

also they had probably not received the full official police statement or reliable witness statements at the time, which is why they have to use words like "believed", it is ridiculous though...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:56 - 04 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murders aren't murdering people all the time, but it doesn't mean they get a free pass when they're not actively strangling.

Whether he'd brought a gun with him that night or not, he was a thug who chose to live the thug life and the consequences caught up with him. Such sad, so wasted.

I wouldn't shed a single tear if an asteroid hit his funeral and took out every single one of the local gangstas and slags who are currently spouting "You was no angel, but..."

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 04 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Murders aren't murdering people all the time, but it doesn't mean they get a free pass when they're not actively strangling.

Whether he'd brought a gun with him that night or not, he was a thug who chose to live the thug life and the consequences caught up with him. Such sad, so wasted.

I wouldn't shed a single tear if an asteroid hit his funeral and took out every single one of the local gangstas and slags who are currently spouting "You was no angel, but..."

just to be clear I completely agree Thumbs Up #bradfordlife innit

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 04 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
of course they "found" a gun... not saying he didn't have one, but even if he didn't they still would have "found" one....

Yeah, they learnt that during the Mark Duggan shooting incident Wink
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:32 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
vice wrote:

Yeah, they learnt that during the Mark Duggan shooting incident Wink

It pains me people know that name Sad

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:55 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always funny watching left wing people scream how much they hate racists, whilst applying different standards to black/middle eastern people to the ones they apply to white people, almost like well a racist Laughing

Also more on topic the shot grouping was very good considering the circumstances.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:36 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:
It's always funny watching left wing people scream how much they hate racists, whilst applying different standards to black/middle eastern people to the ones they apply to white people, almost like well a racist Laughing

Also more on topic the shot grouping was very good considering the circumstances.

Unless the shots were coming from inside the car towards the police.

It's maybe a possibility?

The angle would be fine for either I think, but other details of the bullet holes clear it up. Look at the inner part of the white ring, there is a depression on the outside of the window indicating it was shot from the outside. There is also fine glass power on the dash inside the window.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2017/01/03/JS117040429_bulletholes-m62-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqmDlFMJ5bmIWt0sYAakZCiA7cyo-A3ZcdDo692M6emVs.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:57 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a bit of a stretch. I'd expect that it Dindu had actually been waving a shooter in his greasy paw, that he'd have been properly Swiss cheesed.

From the position of the holes, either the execution was performed from the passenger side, or Dindu was reaching for the glove compartment. Doubtless for his license and insurance details... Whistle

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:50 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-planned assassination says Dindonuffink Senior.

https://archive.is/m9Od2

lel.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:27 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grave miscarriage of justice, much compo needed, eh?

I'm absolutely fine with it being an assassination. The CPS are strategically incompetent, and the courts have long since since forgotten that their reason for being is to convict the guilty. They had their chance.

Last edited by Rogerborg on 12:21 - 08 Jan 2017; edited 1 time in total

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:00 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one applaud the shooting of an Audi driver and hope this new project is rolled out across the entire country.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:54 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loui5D wrote:
Pre-planned assassination says Dindonuffink Senior.

https://archive.is/m9Od2

lel.

Same with that other civil rights activist shot in North London. Why do the police keep on taking out the good ones? Crying or Very sad

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

I wonder what his dad thought he made his money from?

being so kind, friendly, loving and warm.... donations obviously

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I wonder what his dad thought he made his money from?

dindonuffin Snr. wrote:
He would do anything for anybody and given the chance I would have the same son time, after time, after time

Family business?

Vracktal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:47 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

...so when the police are done with the Audi what happens to it? Reckon it goes up to auction? All the shots are above the engine block and electronics so it would be a basic cosmetic repair to make it roadworthy again. And I've always wanted a cheap Audi... Thinking

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:24 - 08 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Vracktal wrote:
...so when the police are done with the Audi what happens to it? Reckon it goes up to auction? All the shots are above the engine block and electronics so it would be a basic cosmetic repair to make it roadworthy again. And I've always wanted a cheap Audi... Thinking

Sod that. I want his Lamborghini which he parked outside his family's 3 bed terraced house.

I reckon they'll be seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 103 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3