Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

'love story'

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:57 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
So the Bcf consensus is...

Highly unlikely.

I think it's far closer to "why do you two cunts keep arguing over this shit if you're never going to make an effort to see the other person's point of view?"

Can't say for certain though because, like you, I didn't ask every forum member.

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:01 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify - I'm not calling either of you two "cunts". It's just what I think the BCF consensus is. Thumbs Up

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mawsley wrote:
Just to clarify - I'm not calling either of you two "cunts". It's just what I think the BCF consensus is. Thumbs Up

You'd certainly be half right Thumbs Up
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 05 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What question is that?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:04 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you can't answer the question either?

Much like you won't explain why, in your quest to become the next Stinson Hunter, you missed something happening on your doorstep, and then dismissed it because 'not Muslim'.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:13 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone's saying white paedo's don't exist, I think it's the issue of scale, a bit like with our AK47 debate Wink

BTW I was nervous when Dindu's mate was found with an automatic weapon... https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/15005750.Man__30__arrested_in_police_operation_on_M62_is_charged_with_firearms_offences/

'Amin was charged with possessing a converted self-loading pistol, a sound moderator and 11 9mm rounds of ammunition without a firearms certificate'.

Phew Smile

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not much of a sex grooming gang really in comparison are they?

You think that is a reasonable and acceptable comment? Ah, they killed a girl, but at least there wasn't a dozen of them involved, so not as important?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:15 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show where I've said it's acceptable?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even sure a motorcycle forum is the best place to send out warnings about the pitfalls of the internets.

I mean we are all pretty much aware that we should be using a secure browser when online, this would never have happened to me!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:25 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you want me to answer who it's a reminder to?

I've already answered that. Now, why did you play the attack and murder of the young down, by comparing it to grooming gangs?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:28 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I see, you're reminding us not to be naive 15 year old girls.

Good call.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 06 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you want me to answer who it's a reminder to?

I've already answered that. Now, why did you play the attack and murder of the young down, by comparing it to grooming gangs?

Because you play down the attack and abuse by grooming gangs of MUSLIMS and PAKISTANIS by trying to show any other abuser as long as they are white British.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:21 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all. Just appears that the only thing that bnp72 posts about involves Muslims or left wingers.

It's almost like nobody else commits crime in his eyes?

I heard Ian Huntley has changed religion too.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:20 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question was answered. Not my problem if you're too thick to read it.

Bit whilst we're here, why did you not bring up the subject of a girl who was groomed, attacked and murdered, who lives a lot closer to you than half the stories from years ago?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:50 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comparing two white morons that groomed 1 white girl for murder and a whole Asian gang that systematically groomed many young white girls (odd that none were Asian, but I will let that slide)for sex, over a long period of time is pretty poor form.
The two crimes are incomparable, so to try and make it a point to force us have some race guilt is not on.
Yes we all know all colour rape and murder, but not all groups of people do it with such clear racial demographics on both sides.
The Asians were targeting underage white girls. If it was a group of white males targeting young black girls, the world would be in arms and they would be dubbed the Racists Groomers of Rotherham, but it turns out they wasn't, so the race issue should not be mentioned, as that's racist.

Well They were Asian men targeting white girls, so it was a racially motivated crime. There I said it.

And Jewlio, 1 white girl being targeted by 2 sick fuck white men, is not equal to or does not even put a dent in the 'industrial scale' grooming of upto 1400 children for prostitution over many years.

Stop being ridiculous and find another subject to make us hate ourselves over.

Don't try slavery, I can ruin the fuck out of you on that one.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:59 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^ Exactly, well put^^^^

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:50 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

the stories from years ago?

I'm usually more concerned about the future than the past.

Do you believe that systematic abuse of vulnerable young girls by organised gangs of predominantly Pakistani muslims is still going on?

Given your propensity for claiming to have answered questions by reference to the non answer not given previously, I'll make it easy for you:

☐ Yes
☐ No

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
The question was answered. Not my problem if you're too thick to read it.

Bit whilst we're here, why did you not bring up the subject of a girl who was groomed, attacked and murdered, who lives a lot closer to you than half the stories from years ago?

Really? So what's the answer Trigger?
On planet reality, it appears to be lacking.

You have no grasp of scale do you? Only colour.

Too thick to read then?

And still no answer to the question I asked. How amusing Laughing

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 07 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
Comparing two white morons that groomed 1 white girl for murder and a whole Asian gang that systematically groomed many young white girls (odd that none were Asian, but I will let that slide)for sex, over a long period of time is pretty poor form.
The two crimes are incomparable, so to try and make it a point to force us have some race guilt is not on.
Yes we all know all colour rape and murder, but not all groups of people do it with such clear racial demographics on both sides.
The Asians were targeting underage white girls. If it was a group of white males targeting young black girls, the world would be in arms and they would be dubbed the Racists Groomers of Rotherham, but it turns out they wasn't, so the race issue should not be mentioned, as that's racist.

Well They were Asian men targeting white girls, so it was a racially motivated crime. There I said it.

And Jewlio, 1 white girl being targeted by 2 sick fuck white men, is not equal to or does not even put a dent in the 'industrial scale' grooming of upto 1400 children for prostitution over many years.

Stop being ridiculous and find another subject to make us hate ourselves over.

Don't try slavery, I can ruin the fuck out of you on that one.

Think you're barking up the wrong tree there. Read the first reply if you want to see who was doing the comparison.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 109 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3