Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I didn't realise bike theft in London was THIS bad...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Albigularis
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: I didn't realise bike theft in London was THIS bad... Reply with quote

Video doing the rounds as of this morning, not sure if it's posted elsewhere, had a brief look and couldn't see it - https://www.facebook.com/superbikehooligans/videos/1276453932449485/

I know about the London situation but that even shocks me somewhat...

myvision
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:28 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cunts should be run off those bikes.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:11 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

myvision wrote:
Cunts should be run off those bikes.

They won't be though. They've realised that with a no-pursuit policy that they are de facto completely above the law when riding stolen bikes.

The more I see videos like this, the more I think "Why am I riding on real plates and stopping at lights? How much of a mug am I?"

That poor Striple, I hope it explodes and removes the ability for at least one of them to procreate.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe it's time for joe public to take matters into their own hands, vigilante styleee #AntiBykLyf

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:48 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The more I see videos like this, the more I think "Why am I riding on real plates and stopping at lights? How much of a mug am I?"

Yeah, however then you would have to make "WOOOoooOOO WOOOoooOOO WOOOoooOOO" noises every time you rode past a policeman. Police
That just sounds like an exhausting commitment to me. Folded arms

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.

Last edited by Commuter_Tim on 23:50 - 13 Jan 2017; edited 1 time in total

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:49 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
maybe it's time for joe public to take matters into their own hands, vigilante styleee #AntiBykLyf

See that's the quandry us normies are in.
To defeat radgey scum we would have to become radgey scum.
Then inevitably we would have to defeat ourselves. Thinking

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:55 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beating a rapist to death doesn't make you a rapist... unless you rape them before or after I guess * edit no wait that last one would make you a necrophiliac

Last edited by owl on 00:03 - 14 Jan 2017; edited 1 time in total

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:59 - 13 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true.

It makes it very justifiable to think it's OK to ride 94bhp A2 bikes, drive chipped cars without declaration, bash the centre out of your catalyst or remove your dpf, and only declare a backbox and max power air filter, when you really have a blue printed full race spec engine, nitrous oxide bottles, or your riding a 125 with a bigger engine conversion on a CBT.

I wonder how many years the first person will get who shoots or stabs a bike jacker who's tried to take their bike. Its always the sad fact that these thieves will never go after knowingly armed owners or be led into a trap like a dark garage full of big blokes.

They use the vulnerability and the safety of taking peoples bikes in the middle of the street where there's witnesses not alert or interested enough to stop and take notice of them, but also where horrific fight back violence would not be used for fear of being caught or recorded and witnessed by do gooder members of the public.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 00:08 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commuter_Tim wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Yeah, however then you would have to make "WOOOoooOOO WOOOoooOOO WOOOoooOOO" noises every time you rode past a policeman. Police
That just sounds like an exhausting commitment to me. Folded arms

12v animal noise siren (Horse, cow, dog, cat & rooster)

One does not have to be an animal to hoot like one.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

12v animal noise siren (Horse, cow,dog, cat & rooster)

42 sold ???

Mawsley
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 00:17 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
Beating a rapist to death doesn't make you a rapist... unless you rape them before or after I guess * edit no wait that last one would make you a necrophiliac

I have no idea or opinion about you post, but this seems like the kind of club for me. I'm in. PM me my forms.

Dave_80
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 00:31 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an idea

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:33 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems that the police, council, parking bods etc simply go after the mostly law abiding citizens in order to fine them, easy soft pickings, and boxes ticked Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:43 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame someone with a HGV doesn't want to play a game of chicken with them.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

12v animal noise siren (Horse, cow,dog, cat & rooster)

42 sold ???

Laughing I once fitted something similar to an old honda. It neighed when vtec kicked in lol

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:13 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx1138 wrote:
seems that the police, council, parking bods etc simply go after the mostly law abiding citizens in order to fine them, easy soft pickings, and boxes ticked Crying or Very sad

Well someone has to pay for all the police car windows smashed by hammers, right?

BillyJ
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 01:37 - 14 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I legit saw these 2 guys on a scooter in Kennington a few days ago.

They were next to me at some lights giving me evils, eventually the lights changed and they rode off and jumped the next 2 red lights only to come back in the other direction about 60 seconds later with one riding the scooter pushing the other on what I think was either a black r6 or ninja across a main junction like it was nothing...standard. Shocked

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:14 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharpe2002 wrote:

Laughing I once fitted something similar to an old honda. It neighed when vtec kicked in lol

Me too. I was very fond of the horsey noise.
It only got old after using it about 1000 times.
My neighbours at the time might have offered a much smaller number of uses Laughing

Kaya75
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:35 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

No punishment, no deterrent, realistically there's never gonna be some Dirty Harry joins hells angles revenge gang... When no one else can help.. We'll all go on paying the tickets and putting up with inflated insurance. Bikes are small fry, n if bike become fingerprint only start some fuckers gonna cut your fingers off if they want the bike enough to. It's a shit state of affairs but is true to British culture now a days. The law makers and enforces are bothered only by keeping the majority just above pissed off, the status quo provides a nice life for those who could change it. It's bullshit, rant rant.

Or we could all work together to make sure everyone was happy enoug not to be stealing shit.. Whatever

Until someone invents a in tank dial up spark generator connected to compressed O2. and it's legalised to protect your property with limitless force we just all carry on getting screwed..

Fuck it, like roger said what's the point of legal, when all that happens is you get treated like a criminal.

definitelyinc...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:00 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really is THAT bad, these pr**s go into central London during office hours (see them on my commute sometimes) on their bloody scooters and no plates of course...

Police doing nothing, recently a s1000rr got stolen in London it HAD a tracker and it was tracked down to a rough location in a Brimsdown estate, but guess what, as it wasn't pinpoint accurate the police didn't even TRY to get the bike back or scout the area.

It's sad that I'm thinking I won't be getting a z800 or a duke1290 purely because these scum will take it before I even run it in, what does one do?

A bit of googling and youtubing shows that these pr**s can go right past police riding on the pavement running lights and they won't even move and they couldn't even if they wanted to, bet if they ran any of these scum over they would be out of their job.

Alll they have to do is ride like absolute c**ts and the police are forced to drop back.

I need to move countries.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:07 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it makes you feel any better, if I'm out in the work van, I *do* try and edge them into gaps they'll never get through, and hopefully come a cropper.

Or perhaps I don't, Mr Occifer. It's all just bravado, honest.

definitelyinc...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:13 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, if I'm out in the work van, I *do* try and edge them into gaps they'll never get through, and hopefully come a cropper.

Or perhaps I don't, Mr Occifer. It's all just bravado, honest.

I tip my hat to you... for... *stuff*

SuperMike
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 18:21 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure that moving countries is going to be a solution - it happens everywhere. I too riding round London have seen many a dodgy yoof on a scooter acting however the heck he wants.

They also ride big boy bikes too - couple on an R6 (Stolen no doubt) came past me the other day - number plate missing of course, driving like lunatics. I can only hope they come off at speed into something solid but then some poor sod loses their R6 in a ball of flames. God I hate them.

I heard down the line that the police in London at least were starting to pursue stolen bikes and idiots again? Something needs to be done that is for sure. I often think along the lines of if I get buzzed doing some sort of warp speed in a 30 I might just carry on and see what they do about it. If they can't pursue then I'll be away into the distance. Someone must have stolen my bike for a couple of hours your honour...

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:56 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperMike wrote:
I'm not sure that moving countries is going to be a solution - it happens everywhere.

I'm willing to throw out a wild guess that it doesn't happen quite as much in America or Russia, they get shot.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:15 - 15 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best to live in a poor country and live like a poor person I think in some ways. In Somalia they don't have R6's and don't aspire to own them either.

One of the few countries I like that's getting very westernised and aspirational is India. They want white Range Rover sports, I phone 7's and such things, but the gen pop is prepared to work hard to better thier life and achieve more. They don't on balance behave life feral junk food raised chav scum and Rob and steal from each other.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 100 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3