Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:
Brilliant (Last week tonight, 12. 2. 2017): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE Thumbs Up

Quote:
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Probably the most sensible argument yet from the Pro EU, anti Trump, anti Brexit, yogurt weaving contingent.

Interesting, it works in the Land of beer. I still don't understand the hostility, did Trump promise you something? It's just a video about Trump taking cable Tv news (that were made up), remembering about half of what he heard/saw and using it as facts during his speaches and interviews. I also liked Trump lying about how tall the Trump tower is, to promote rooms in it, that are in the lower stories of the building.

Trump's advisor even said, that people shouldn't really worry about Donald's statements because he didn't really mean them. That's the comedy gold right there. Thumbs Up

I also enjoyed Trump explaining the GDP of the US of A, saying the GDP of the country was below zero. Very Happy
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:42 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't just admit it's funny that the president of the US of A acts like a 10 year old boy, that has no clue what the GDP is, can you? Smile

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you compare that to the man who uses fake news and statements of trolls on the interwebz and regurgitates them as facts only to later on have his staff members to say what his advisor had on Tv, after the elections? Clapping

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:02 - 13 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not demonising anyone, I just find what Trump says and does amusing. I was there to laugh, when Zeman got drunk during his public appearances, especially the one with the Crown jewels.

Also, and you may read about this several pages ago, Czech republic is not the US of A. You give Zeman far too much power, than he actually poses.

Just out of my curiosity, what ''crazy shit'' do you refer to?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:50 - 14 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her Majesty's Government wrote:
Dear Craig Fitz-Camberley,

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.”.

Government responded:

HM Government believes the President of the United States should be extended the full courtesy of a State Visit. We look forward to welcoming President Trump once dates and arrangements are finalised.

HM Government supports this petition.

During her visit to the United States on 27 January 2017, the Prime Minister, on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen, invited President Trump for a State Visit to the UK later this year. The invitation was accepted. This invitation reflects the importance of the relationship between the United States of America and the United Kingdom. At this stage, final dates have not yet been agreed for the State Visit.

Foreign and Commonwealth Office

Come Glasgow, I'll cheer liberally.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:05 - 14 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
HM Government believes the President of the United States should be extended the full courtesy of a State Visit. We look forward to welcoming President Trump once dates and arrangements are finalised.

Dance! Clapping

Praise Pek.

https://i.imgur.com/aP4f8jH.gif

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:19 - 15 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Her Majesty's Government wrote:
Dear Craig Fitz-Camberley,

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.”.

Government responded:

HM Government supports this petition.

During her visit to the United States on 27 January 2017, the Prime Minister, on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen, invited President Trump for a State Visit to the UK later this year. The invitation was accepted. This invitation reflects the importance of the relationship between the United States of America and the United Kingdom. At this stage, final dates have not yet been agreed for the State Visit.

Foreign and Commonwealth Office

Come Glasgow, I'll cheer liberally.

Once again showing how effective those e-petitions are.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:57 - 15 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he does come Scotchland, I will quite srsly print this on a banner and be first in line to pledge allegiance.

https://i.imgur.com/5T1meHL.jpg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:14 - 16 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your man crush's somewhat disturbing.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:19 - 16 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love what Trump represents: grabbing the pussies of the Social Justice Fascists. He won't last a year one way or another, so let's enjoy the triggering while we can - the fascists will get the last laugh on this.

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:34 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy is high on hairspray.

solid gold(en) crazy

shinysideup
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 20:06 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
The guy is high on hairspray.

solid gold(en) crazy

I've lived in the states most of my life and never seen the country so divided, there's palpable anger in a lot of people.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:55 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinysideup wrote:

I've lived in the states most of my life and never seen the country so divided, there's palpable anger in a lot of people.

I did try and get a petition going to have parliament discuss offering the American people the opportunity to come back into the commonwealth but no one was interested. So you will all just have to get on with having a civil war. Don't expect us to have any of your refugees though we have enough of a strain on our health service without a bunch of obese yanks pitching up.
Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:05 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinysideup wrote:
there's palpable anger in a lot of people.

The God Emperor would never have ascended the throne without the palpable anger of decent regular deplorable folks. And lest we forget, the God Emperor was not the candidate who set out to deliberately divide the country .

Let me break down for you what's happening:

Denialist: But you can't be President because I don't like you.
God Emperor: Yet I remain the God Emperor.
Denialist: But you can't be President because you are mean.
Denialist: But you can't be President because you are evil.
Denialist: But you can't be President because you are crazy
Denialist: https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/emote.gif

This is really win-win. Decent people are happy because the God Emperor is actually implementing what they voted for. Denialists are happy because they're being triggered by a real, actual patriarchal shitlord again - it's their nightmare scenario that they've been wet dreaming of since Bush II vacated the White House.

shinysideup
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:09 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
shinysideup wrote:

I did try and get a petition going to have parliament discuss offering the American people the opportunity to come back into the commonwealth but no one was interested. So you will all just have to get on with having a civil war. Don't expect us to have any of your refugees though we have enough of a strain on our health service without a bunch of obese yanks pitching up.
Laughing

If this guy makes it a year without being impeached I'll be surprised. Have you seen his twitter page, the guy is mental!

I keep my British passport with me at all times in case it goes south Mr. Green

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:15 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinysideup wrote:
I've lived in the states most of my life and never seen the country so divided

Putting my conspiracy hat on for a second, maybe that's how 'they' want it? Divide and conquer etc. etc.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:27 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does it take to get impeached? Surely the Pres' has to do something illegal? Just being a buffoon doesn't cut it.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:33 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Just being a buffoon doesn't cut it.

Obviously not as George Bush Jnr proved Smile

shinysideup
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:41 - 17 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
shinysideup wrote:
there's palpable anger in a lot of people.

The God Emperor would never have ascended the throne without the palpable anger of decent regular deplorable folks. And lest we forget, the God Emperor was not the candidate who set out to deliberately divide the country .

Let me break down for you what's happening:

Denialist: But you can't be President because I don't like you.
Denialist: But you can't be President because you are mean.
Denialist: But you can't be President because you are evil.
Denialist: But you can't be President because you are crazy
Denialist: https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/emote.gif

This is really win-win. Decent people are happy because the God Emperor is actually implementing what they voted for. Denialists are happy because they're being triggered by a real, actual patriarchal shitlord again - it's their nightmare scenario that they've been wet dreaming of since Bush II vacated the White House.

I agree, I'm sitting back with a big bag of popcorn watching the show.

As for what it takes to impeachment, if he told his NSA adviser to reach out to Russia before he was supreme leader, that would be grounds, will it happen probably not since they own both houses of Government.

I think he's gonna lose his mind before any sort of impeachment though.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:12 - 18 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinysideup wrote:

As for what it takes to impeachment, if he told his NSA adviser to reach out to Russia before he was supreme leader, that would be grounds, will it happen probably not since they own both houses of Government.

I think he's gonna lose his mind before any sort of impeachment though.

So, President Pence incoming?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 62 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 6 of 25