Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:27 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Or perhaps the soap Dodgers and snowflakes in the U.K. could find something more important and closer to home to protest about, rather than some leader of a country over 4,000 miles away, tightening visas for countries which don't effect us, for a 12 week period?

The same Wankers will be campaigning for bringing in more economic migrants, from countries with a permanent ban on Israeli's, to get free housing, cash, clothing, food and utilities, whilst walking past and ignoring homeless UK people, sleeping in shop doorways.

How's about you lot keeping him when he visits? He ought to practice his ideology on a small nation before being let loose on a larger one. Laughing

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:39 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand why people are getting on his back for constructing a border wall with Mexico.
Who is going to be affected by border enforcement?
We are all well and good surrounded by water, imagine if we were joined to fucking France...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:44 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
I can't understand why people are getting on his back for constructing a border wall with Mexico.
Who is going to be affected by border enforcement?
We are all well and good surrounded by water, imagine if we were joined to fucking France...

We are. Some stupid fucker dug a tunnel. Twisted Evil

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:50 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
We are. Some stupid fucker dug a tunnel. Twisted Evil

True story.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:17 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Or perhaps the soap Dodgers and snowflakes in the U.K. could find something more important and closer to home to protest about

You'd still bitch and whine about that though (see brexit threads) so why should anyone protest to your agenda?

I'm hoping that trump has one of his "great ideas" when Piers Morgan goes to the US and doesn't let him back out.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:18 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Or perhaps the soap Dodgers and snowflakes in the U.K. could find something more important and closer to home to protest about, rather than some leader of a country over 4,000 miles away, tightening visas for countries which don't effect us, for a 12 week period?

The same Wankers will be campaigning for bringing in more economic migrants, from countries with a permanent ban on Israeli's, to get free housing, cash, clothing, food and utilities, whilst walking past and ignoring homeless UK people, sleeping in shop doorways.

And next week it will be anti capitalism or womens rights or ban the bomb or stop fox hunting or no to nuclear
or end fracking or no new runway or whatever is going round on idiotbook. Presumably they all take days off
of work to participate in these protests? Laughing Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:44 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/trump-immigration-ban-memo.html

https://www.navamsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Trump-Youre-Fired_1-300x224.jpg

Fucking LOL.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:22 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched parliament when MPs were hassling the posh blonde fat boy about his boss's trip to the states for some golden shower action. I came to the opinion we should be more concerned about what dodgy trans-Atlantic trade deal the old bitch will give to the Piss Emperor. A couple of MPs did mention the omission of Saudi Arabia and the UAE from the travel ban though, which is I think worthy of greater scrutiny than its getting.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:00 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
A couple of MPs did mention the omission of Saudi Arabia and the UAE from the travel ban though, which is I think worthy of greater scrutiny than its getting.

Why's Sudan on the list? I've not really heard much about what's going on there.

mpd72 wrote:

Or maybe they could debate things that actually matter to the UK, rather than telling the US how they should be running their own country?

I've never understand the interest in US politics, sure there are some cultural ties but we aren't neighbours, ultimately it doesn't really matter to the UK what they do (unless they decide to start anymore stupid wars).

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:12 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Why's Sudan on the list?

https://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1580522.1389807131!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/central-african-republic-evacuations.jpg

No idea... Eh?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:54 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sudan is on the list because it is known for allowing terrorist training camps within its borders. If I recall didn't the Septics bomb the hell out of it after 9/11?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:53 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Looks like Tottenham high road to me Silence

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was Stalin's.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:54 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
EU president and Polish citizen Donald Tusk.

To be fair, Tusk wasn't elected on a minority of the popular vote. FACT.

G wrote:
The anger should perhaps be aimed at the voting minority in the US that elected him?

Lest we forget, they've received nothing but anger since they first said "You know, that guy actually reflects my views."

Trump's policies may be divisive, but most policies are - that's why elections are contested. Trump focussed on the issues and his opponents. It was Clinton II aided and abetted by the coastal media machine who made it all about the Deplorables, and turned one Murcan against another.

"Love trumps hate!" they scream, frothing at the... wherever.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an unwritten rule that no top-level psychologists will publicise a diagnosis of any high-level public servant they haven't met in the flesh. Apparently it's a rule that remained unbroken until a few days ago, when a top university's tenured psychology professor declared him a 'malign narcissist' and totally unfit to wield such power.

Which was only giving a formal label to somebody who's very obviously mentally unsound to just about any observer with an IQ bigger than their shoe-size.

May we live in interesting times. Shocked

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:29 - 31 Jan 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Well, that's just fecked up. How does the 'merican democracy work again? I only ask as it's impossible for our president Zeman, to do such a thing, although I bet he would love that.

Trump: let's close the borders, I have had it with the muslim scum ... - Ehm, Mr. president, that wouldn't be.... - Who're you again? - Acting Attorney General and I think... - Feck off! Laughing

TheBikerStig
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:49 - 01 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Fuck the queen and fuck him.

You don't have to be a snowflake to see a turd in the guise of a human.

Fuck the queen and fuck HER! Our monarch is a woman.
Some say that he is the sole survivor of Atlantis, and that he refused to speed test a new Hayabusa this morning simply because there was no milk for his Brexit. All we know is hes called TheBikerStig.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 57 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25