Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:58 - 01 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

Well, that's just fecked up. How does the 'merican democracy work again?


She was appointed by Obama and was only staying on until Trump could find a replacement. Not really much of a shock that she came out against the tango shit-gibbon and not really much of a shock that he got rid of her.

Lots of posts in the US are appointments, for example Trump will be appointing his own ambassadors.
____________________
Honda CBF125 ➝ NC700X
Honda CBF125 ↳ Speed Triple
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:19 - 01 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
top-level psychologists

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/Battlefield_earth_screencap.jpg

Unwritten rules don't apply when you're combating Literal Hitler. Tut Tut

We should expect to see a lot more firings, and ongoing ones too. It's Trump's thing, and it's actually a smart move. Recruiting the right person first time is really hard. Identifying that you've got the wrong person is easier. However, lesser mortals than the God Emperor have trouble admitting that their first hire wasn't perfect, and don't engage in serial sacking until they end up with a workable team - until the problem changes again.

In that particular respect, Trump actually demonstrates less ego than a typical leader. He doesn't double-down on a losing hand, he folds early, cuts his losses, and moves on.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:19 - 01 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
There's an unwritten rule that no top-level psychologists will publicise a diagnosis of any high-level public servant they haven't met in the flesh. Apparently it's a rule that remained unbroken until a few days ago, when a top university's tenured psychology professor declared him a 'malign narcissist' and totally unfit to wield such power.

Which was only giving a formal label to somebody who's very obviously mentally unsound to just about any observer with an IQ bigger than their shoe-size.

May we live in interesting times. Shocked


It also makes Trump vulnerable to manipulation. Lets hope our government has the sense to recognise that.
____________________
Don't belong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:07 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
It also makes Trump vulnerable to manipulation.

In what way? You imagine that flattering his ego will get you a good deal? I wonder how many competitors have tried that in the past, before being ground into dust.

Incidentally, while the SJWs were bawwwing about not being able to welcome any more doctors-and-engineers, Trump picked up the phone and took a big step towards solving the 'refugee' crisis.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Poundshop Dave This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

mpd72 CPT
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:48 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave-G wrote:
Trump does not mess about. Apparently he has 'hung' up on the Australian Prime Minister mid call.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-hangs-worst-call-far-australian-pm-052200809.html


Didn't sound like such a good deal to me, but hey, Obama agreed it knowing he was soon to be gone.

Quote:
Under the terms, the US would re-settle up to 1,250 asylum seekers, most of whom are held in processing camps on the Pacific islands of Nauru and Papua New Guinea.

In return, Australia would take refugees from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

But during Mr Trump's weekend conversation with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, the US President is reported to have described the refugee agreement as "the worst deal ever".


Basically it means "import and pay for 1250 unknown Muslims, some of whom could be Islamic extremsist. In return we'll take some too".

The question is, under the existing camps, who's refugees are they at the moment? Australia's?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:16 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CEO Trump is certainly turning out to be a refreshing enema for the political logjam.

I reckon he'll last 6 months though before ragequitting over being unable to fire the Septic Sir Humphreys. Even GWB couldn't find a way to rid himself of those turbulent bureaucrats.

Unless... if he can't sack individuals, can he move the patriots aside and then cull the obstructive rump by getting rid of whole departments?

Oh, good:

e.gov wrote:
Dear Craig Fitz-Camberley,

Parliament is going to debate the petition you signed – “Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.”.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

The debate is scheduled for 20 February 2017.

____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:02 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
It also makes Trump vulnerable to manipulation.

In what way? You imagine that flattering his ego will get you a good deal? I wonder how many competitors have tried that in the past, before being ground into dust.


Bannon is running the US not Trump.
____________________
Honda CBF125 ➝ NC700X
Honda CBF125 ↳ Speed Triple
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:14 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
It also makes Trump vulnerable to manipulation.

In what way? You imagine that flattering his ego will get you a good deal? I wonder how many competitors have tried that in the past, before being ground into dust.



Ever heard of Psy-ops? Trump is an absolute smorgasbord of psychological shit. Im betting our government has MI6`s psychological profilers working overtime on the inner workings of Trumps bonce. This is what the people all having the vapours over Trump need to understand, Trumps inner world of shit (and piss?) is an opening we can use to gain an advantage.

Rogerborg wrote:
..........I reckon he'll last 6 months though before ragequitting............


Exactly his tactics in the past when his businesses fuck up. Except as Piss Emperor he wont be able to do that, but he will want to and that`s when we get our "in" so our government can get Theresas fist well lodged up his arse and pump him till he vomits gold.

Dave-G wrote:
Trump does not mess about. Apparently he has 'hung' up on the Australian Prime Minister mid call.


I wonder how long before everyone gets really pissed off whith this shit. Its not just Trumph its his entourage as well. I think even the Republicans on capitol hill are going to tire pretty quickly when all they hear from their minions running about is another story of how some Trumpchkin has flipped them the bird in some washington bar or fired off a shitty email etc.
____________________
Don't belong.


Last edited by Ribenapigeon on 12:24 - 02 Feb 2017; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paint for me a scenario in which we Jedi mind trick him to our advantage.

InB4 "small hands", it would be helpful to your argument if you could find one example, any example, where anyone has actually managed to manipulate him to produce a result that's beneficial to them and a loss to him.

Win-win doesn't count, unless you hate humanity.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Paint for me a scenario in which we Jedi mind trick him to our advantage.

It would be helpful to your argument if you could find one example, any example, where that tactic has worked against him for anyone else in the past.


Whoring out Queenie is a good start.
____________________
Don't belong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Monkeywrenche...
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:40 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Whoring out Queenie is a good start.


He's the head of state for the most powerful country on earth, an early state visit, in light of Brexit and our very real need for a good trade deal, isn't so much a psychological manipulation as it is a necessity.
____________________
2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R -dead, 2016 XSR 700-gone, 2018 Dorsoduro 900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:55 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Paint for me a scenario in which we Jedi mind trick him to our advantage.

InB4 "small hands", it would be helpful to your argument if you could find one example, any example, where anyone has actually managed to manipulate him to produce a result that's beneficial to them and a loss to him.

Win-win doesn't count, unless you hate humanity.



Enter....Ivana! Enter the Saudi`s (who bailed him out when he went bankrupt) and thats before considering the ex KGB dude who may have already played Trump.
____________________
Don't belong.


Last edited by Ribenapigeon on 13:01 - 02 Feb 2017; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:56 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Whoring out Queenie is a good start.

And what do we get, and what does the US lose?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:04 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
Whoring out Queenie is a good start.

And what do we get, and what does the US lose?


What do we want?
____________________
Don't belong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:14 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
What do we want?

To restore peace and justice to the Galactic Republic?

You tell me, you're the one playing Trump like a puppet. A Trumppet.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
What do we want?

To restore peace and justice to the Galactic Republic?

You tell me, you're the one playing Trump like a puppet. A Trumppet.


Im the one advising to play him. If you were in the cabinet office presumably you be advising to just roll over for our new God?. Ive a funny feeling you would be "fired" Smile

Trump is going to fuck off everyone including the GOP`ers. hes a needy bastard with a weak ego constantly chasing glittering baubles to hang around his neck and fill the aching void within. Hes a bully in the corner of the playground and it wont be long before he realises he cant just jump the fence when things get hot this time round. We can play him and the people he fucks off. Mays only wrong move so far is she could be seen to have been a bit too eager to get pally with him.
____________________
Don't belong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:47 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Trump is going to fuck off everyone


I don't think he is.

He is going to piss off everyone who likes tweaking the US's tail because he isn't going to stand for it. I imagine if a country is proved (by the CIA to him) to be harbouring terrorists that are anti US some not so nice people with guns and bombs will be paying them a visit.

You know why Russians were never targetted when all the hostage taking was going on back in the 70's/80's? Because, allegedly, the only time it happened the Ruskies got hold of one of the perpetrators sons and started sending freshly cut body parts back to Mum in a box.

Again the Russians in Syria, doing what they said, supporting their allies and not sucking up to a group of nasty little jihadists who say they are on your side like the EU has done.

It will be good to have a leader in America that the scumbags are scared of rather than one they laugh at.

If the liberal left don't like that and I for on can't wait. Thumbs Up
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:51 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

If the liberal left don't like that and I for on can't wait. Thumbs Up


Too right.

Seen this? (Relevent as Trump waded in - see article)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/
____________________
NSR125RR - ZXR750H1 - ZX9R E1 - GSF600S - GSF600SK3 - VFR400-NC30 - SV1000N - ST1100-R - CBR900RR-R - GSF1200SK5 - GSF600SK1 - VFR1200FA - GSXR1000K2 - ZZR1400 D8F
www.prisonplanet.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:15 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
We can play him

How? It sounds really easy, so it shouldn't be any trouble to lay out a scenario where we trick him, the UK benefits and the USA suffers.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:18 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I don't think he is.

He is going to piss off everyone who likes tweaking the US's tail because he isn't going to stand for it. I imagine if a country is proved (by the CIA to him) to be harbouring terrorists that are anti US some not so nice people with guns and bombs will be paying them a visit.


So we can expect some predator drone strikes on some swanky offices in Riyadh where the money to fund Al Queda and ISIS comes from? Heres hoping eh.


Polarbear wrote:
It will be good to have a leader in America that the scumbags are scared of rather than one they laugh at.


Oh yeah because terrorist who are quite happy to off themselves and their own in order to pursue their jihad are going to be bricking it because theres some fat mouthed twerp in in the Whitehouse. dont make me laugh.
____________________
Don't belong.


Last edited by Ribenapigeon on 15:23 - 02 Feb 2017; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:22 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
We can play him

How? It sounds really easy, so it shouldn't be any trouble to lay out a scenario where we trick him, the UK benefits and the USA suffers.


Its not easy. Its why you employ psychologists for the Psy-ops approach. Of course rolling over and appeasing The Grand Orange Piddler is easy.
____________________
Don't belong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:24 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
It will be good to have a leader in America that the scumbags are scared of rather than one they laugh at.


When are they going to get one like that though? Trump isn't that leader. At the moment the world is laughing at the US and watching it self destruct.
____________________
Honda CBF125 ➝ NC700X
Honda CBF125 ↳ Speed Triple
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:26 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

If the liberal left don't like that and I for on can't wait. Thumbs Up


Too right.

Seen this? (Relevent as Trump waded in - see article)

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley/


But thats CNN so must be fake news!
____________________
Don't belong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:34 - 02 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

You know why Russians were never targetted when all the hostage taking was going on back in the 70's/80's? Because, allegedly, the only time it happened the Ruskies got hold of one of the perpetrators sons and started sending freshly cut body parts back to Mum in a box.



Now there`s an idea! So who do you think in Mays cabinet will be the one to start hacking off Barron Trumps digits? My money would be on Jeremy Hunt Smile
____________________
Don't belong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 319 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 3 of 25

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.18 Sec - Server Load: 1.22 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 42 - Page Size: 147.14 Kb