Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:04 - 18 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm so odds of 3.1 for him being impeached this year and 1.2 for him starting to build The Wall. Mr. Green

WHAT WILL TRUMP BAN DURING HIS 1ST TERM? Irish people 501.00
TRUMP PHYSICAL APPEARANCE SPECIALS To surgically enhance his penis 51.00
TRUMP AND JOE BIDEN SPECIAL Joe Biden meets Trump at an event and punches him right in the face 101.00
TRUMP HOMELAND SECURITY SPECIALS To legalise waterboarding 8.00 Re-open Alcatraz as a working prison 15.00
A SEX TAPE OF TRUMP TO BE LEAKED ONLINE IN 2017 Yes 15.00
KKK MEETING Donald Trump to meet with any leader of the KKK during his first term in office 34.00
Mr. Green

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:02 - 19 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
What were the odds on him becoming God Emperor?

I always wondered about that title. Do the people that use it actually know the connotations? Are they aware of the types of people it is used in reference to?

Personally, I like to think of it in relation to the Warhammer 40K God-Emperor.
To whit "He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Man for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die."

Interestingly, every occurrence of the term God-Emperor is strongly linked to extreme authoritarian/fascistic tendencies. Perhaps those using the term have more understanding of the term than I give them credit for Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:34 - 19 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
What were the odds on him becoming God Emperor?

I always wondered about that title. Do the people that use it actually know the connotations?

My desktop backdrop.

https://i.imgur.com/QtKb5eL.png

I do likes me a bit of office triggering.

DOS
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 20 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard a guy on RT news say the relationship between
Trump and Saudi as someone going to a strip club and saying
I was only checking out the quality of the under wear. Smile

If any of you lads are seen by GF looking at another girl
just say I thought those jeans would look great on you
or something like that.Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:53 - 20 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
My desktop backdrop.

https://i.imgur.com/QtKb5eL.png

I do likes me a bit of office triggering.

That is because you are a consummate troll Mr. Green

One would have to be to seriously wrong in the head think of Trump as a patriarch (well, maybe Horus, if you don't look too closely).

In other news Trump fired "Nut Job" Comey to ease pressure from investigations.

Is this the latest iteration of 42D chess? God-Emperor indeed. Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:43 - 20 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
In other news Trump fired "Nut Job" Comey to ease pressure from investigations.

Is this the latest iteration of 42D chess? God-Emperor indeed. Laughing

The narrative changes so often I can't keep track, was the guy pro or anti-trump?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:03 - 20 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
The narrative changes so often I can't keep track, was the guy pro or anti-trump?

He was an awful FBI director.

First he contributed to scuppering Clinton's 3rd term by blabbing about her email shenanigans. Then he usurped the Attorney General's office by declaring that there would be no prosecution.

Then he kept running his mouth off in public and lying to Congress on record about the investigation into Russki ties to Trump and the Republicans.

The salient point is that he massively overstepped his remit, repeatedly. It was the Justice Department (AGs and Deputy AGs present and past of all affiliation) who said he had to go.

Trump would be remiss in not getting rid of him. But the facts aren't particularly relevant, since if he brushes his teeth side to side rather than up-and-down, half of the Septics and 95% of their legacy media will scream "Grounds for impeachmentings!"

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:44 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:

He was an awful FBI director.

First he contributed to scuppering Clinton's 3rd term by blabbing about her email shenanigans. Then he usurped the Attorney General's office by declaring that there would be no prosecution.

I have no idea what he thought he was doing with the emails, both dropping the news right before the election, then declaring there was no case to answer, it was a massive misstep on his part and there were plenty of calls for him getting the boot at that time.

Rogerborg wrote:
Then he kept running his mouth off in public and lying to Congress on record about the investigation into Russki ties to Trump and the Republicans.

Do you have a link for this? I can't find anything specifically about the Russian connections beyond simply confirming a probe was ongoing.

Rogerborg wrote:
The salient point is that he massively overstepped his remit, repeatedly. It was the Justice Department (AGs and Deputy AGs present and past of all affiliation) who said he had to go.

This is just plain wrong. They may well have suggested he should be fired, but its the President that has the authority to do so. The buck stops with Trump with this one.

Rogerborg wrote:
Trump would be remiss in not getting rid of him. But the facts aren't particularly relevant, since if he brushes his teeth side to side rather than up-and-down, half of the Septics and 95% of their legacy media will scream "Grounds for impeachmentings!"

I wouldn't actually disagree with this, if not for the incredibly incriminating timing.

Why wait so long after taking office?
Why take him aside and try to get him to back off Flynn?
Why fire him as the investigation starts to dig deeper?
Why try and get other intelligence agencies to help him push back against the investigation
Why did he say that getting rid of Comey eased the pressure on him with regard to the Russian investigations?

The problem isn't with Comey's firing, its that Trump (who asked him to stay on and finish his term) only did so when the Russian investigation looked to be getting close to Flynn. I have my doubts about whether that will turn up what most Democrats want, but Trump's actions look shifty as hell (and yes, optics is a part of politics, why give the opposition ammo like this? He could have dodged this so easily)

Impeachment is stupid, unless they think they can take Pence down as well. Maybe Ryan too? In any case, I doubt very much it will happen, I'd guess Trump will resign on health grounds long before we get anywhere near him having done enough to convince the GOP to turn on him.

In other news, Trump made it even clearer where that Intel that he mentioned to the Russian foreign minister came from while in Israel.....

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 06:47 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Do you have a link for this?

Yes, but given the likelihood you'll say that it's "just plain wrong", it's not worth my time posting it, is it?

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 09:27 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Yes, but given the likelihood you'll say that it's "just plain wrong", it's not worth my time posting it, is it?

What you said about it being the Justice Department that decided Comey had to go was factually incorrect.

Post your link. Is it on Breitbart or something? I'll read it, I dislike their rhetoric, but they do report on stuff that gets traditionally ignored.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:35 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
What you said about it being the Justice Department that decided Comey had to go was factually incorrect.

Where did I say that they made the decision? Post your link.

Washington post summarises the case against Comey.

Note the hilariously mealy-mouthed assertion that "At the heart of Rosenstein's case (which didn't actually include a clear recommendation that Comey be fired)".

Oh, really?

What he actually said: "the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions."

So, OK, he didn't "recommend" that Comey be fired. Rolling Eyes

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:51 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Falco wrote:

Where did I say that they made the decision? Post your link.

Right here:
Rogerborg wrote:
It was the Justice Department (AGs and Deputy AGs present and past of all affiliation) who said he had to go.

They said he had to go, but had nothing to do with the decsion? Then why mention it at all, if it had so little to do with the decision itself (and it had almost nothing to do with it, apparently, see final paragraph)?

Rogerborg wrote:

Right, but do you have the link about Comey and the Russians? That is just about the emails, which weren't in contention.

Rogerborg wrote:
Note the hilariously mealy-mouthed assertion that "At the heart of Rosenstein's case (which didn't actually include a clear recommendation that Comey be fired)".

Oh, really?

What he actually said: "the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions."

So, OK, he didn't "recommend" that Comey be fired. Rolling Eyes

No, he didn't. He wasn't sure enough to even make a (non-ambivilent) recommendation (which the President would have been well within his rights to turn down, especially since Trump still had confidence in him less than a month earlier).Do you think the DG and AG wouldn't have known how it would be taken? They are both seasoned politicians, why not recommend it unequivocally?

Not that what they said mattered at all, because Trump said “I was gonna fire him regardless of the recommendation.”.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:34 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Right, but do you have the link about Comey and the Russians? That is just about the emails, which weren't in contention.

Which bit about the Russians? I'm interested in him lying to Congress:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/21/russian-hackers-comey-gop-republican-graham/

https://www.conservativeshere.com/2017/03/20/wikileaks-catches-comney-lying-congress-here-is-proof/

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/james-comey-hearing-huma-abedin-forwarding-classified-information/

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/james-comey-huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-emails/

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:38 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Falco wrote:

Which bit about the Russians? I'm interested in him lying to Congress:

I haven't the foggiest idea which bit about the Russians. Whichever bit you were referring to when you said:

Rogerborg wrote:
lying to Congress on record about the investigation into Russki ties to Trump and the Republicans.

Links the 1st and 2nd - Seems like semantics on Comey's part. He never said emails, he only said materials....very convincing I'm sure. I'll add to the pile under "Comey the screwup" (to the surprise of nobody).

However, neither of them are about the investigations into the Russians and lies pertaining to them. Are we talking at cross purposes? Is there a link to something about Comey lying to congress about the Russian investigations? That is what I was struggling to find. The other sources are appreciated, but really just bolster my (admittedly low) opinion of Comey.

Links 3 and 4. Not relevant. I've never been in any doubt with regard to his performance on the Clinton emails.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:41 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger, I know how much you love the Trumpster and his admin so let me introduce you to their latest addition to the White House journalistic crew.
I give you Mr Alex Jones, you'll love him, he's a soft, cuddly, loveable type who had this to say about the victims of the Manchester bombing 'a bunch of liberals who have already run up the white flag to the Islamists'
Great way to describe a bunch of murdered kids but, of course, he's not an arsehole at all. Rolling Eyes Troll away Roger.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:35 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones is a delusional batshit mongtard only watched by delusional batshit mongtards. I actively avoid him, even when he manages to infest Intertubes things that I do watch. I hope he dies from a big old aneurysm from all that red-faced faux rage that he vomits.

Clear enough disavowal for you?

Wait, Jennifer Bendery of the Huffington Post is also press accredited for the White-Power House. That means Trump is a liberal #BLM privilege-checking SJW, right?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:11 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

I give you Mr Alex Jones, you'll love him, he's a soft, cuddly, loveable type who had this to say about the victims of the Manchester bombing 'a bunch of liberals who have already run up the white flag to the Islamists'.

This post is useless without a link.

Never mind, I found the guy, seen him before being all Americ-angry on YT.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:18 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump pushing NATO aside... Wub

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/867764743188221952

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:43 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Bitches to the back. Thumbs Up

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:01 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Alex Jones

God I love that guy Wub Oh wait.....

Come on Roger he is hilarious!

I have to remember you do have trigger limits Laughing

Much lols https://youtu.be/UkRY_kA2Aaw?t=37s

11 minutes of pure w1n https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY

Get those water filters!!!! https://www.infowarsshop.com/

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:25 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
Come on Roger he is hilarious!

My limit is laughing at the genuinely afflicted. Jones, or more saliently, the people that take him seriously, do trigger that. Crying or Very sad

We can't all be Ste. It'd get quite crowded in there.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:37 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So....Roger? Do you have a link about Comey
Rogerborg wrote:
lying to Congress on record about the investigation into Russki ties to Trump
?

Having spent the last few days looking over the reports as we discussed it, I have to say, Trump done fucked up good on this one. He could have nailed Comey to the wall over the emails while leaving little room for complaint from the left (well, he could if he hadn't spent quite so much time congratulating him over it before and after getting elected).

Instead he waits for months, tries to call Comey off of Flynn and then when that fails, fires him. Opened himself right up to accusations of obstruction of justice for no good reason.
Is this the level of 42 Dimensional Vortex chess we can more of in the future from the leader of the free world? Brick Wall Christ, what a depressing couple of weeks it has been, all told.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:40 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

And Trump crushed by Macron on the NATO's meeting, the Trumps face at the end screaming from pain - priceless Wub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfxyQAIlZig

No wonder Trump have refused to shake hands with Merkel, she'd have crushed him big time, looser Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:45 - 25 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the fuck would want to shake hands with Merkel? Sick

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:18 - 26 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Who the fuck would want to shake hands with Merkel? Sick

Macron has a known soft spot for mature ladies for example Laughing

Although I am pretty sure the french stallion is doing menage a trois now in some hotel room with Ivanka and Melania, after Trump is down for good.

https://i.imgur.com/iTnFVuR.png
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 331 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 9 of 25