Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump's easing in week.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:57 - 16 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
He needs to be more like Obama.

https://i.imgur.com/byEFGX0.png

Being actually educated about the topics and respected by his own gov. and the people who elected him? Thinking

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:46 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/17/facebook-protects-far-right-activists-even-after-rule-breaches-dispatches-c4?CMP=twt_gu

Shock surprise as Facebook protects FAR RIGHT adverts. Of course MPd will claim the opposite coz he sez so.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:28 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
respected [by] the people who elected him? Thinking

Trump is more popular among the people who elected him than Obama was.

Chew on that one for a moment.

The screeching is coming from Democrats, disgruntled ex-employees fired for being Never Trumpers, and RINOs (Republicans In Name Only). Is the God Emperor's actual voting base bovvered?

Something else to ponder: Trump is acting as a peacemaker. Blessed are. And Putin has shown the restraint to not even point out that the CIA's main function is to meddle in other country's politics.

Why is the Washington establishment so utterly obsessed with provoking confict with Russia? Thinking

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:59 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Why is the Washington establishment so utterly obsessed with provoking confict with Russia? Thinking

It's almost like they want a war, or at the very least an excuse to spend billions preparing for one.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:26 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
It's almost like they want a war, or at the very least an excuse to spend billions preparing for one.

Whereas the God Emperor would rather construct than destruct. What a nightmare for us them.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ooh look, there's a squirrel!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:32 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
[Let's start a war, start a nuclear war].

Where do you want to start a war, start a nuclear war?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:13 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way Roger, a president that's not respected by his own gov. is a joke. Quite honestly, it's not the gov's fault they feel this way. Trump does give them a lot to think about and then ignore.

His rhetoric, although effective on those who elected him, is just plain and empty talk about nothing. Superlatives, what about them tactics and patriotism. And at the same time, what he does and says is quite concerning as well.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:32 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
a president that's not respected by his own gov. is a joke.

Sure, half of them loathe him.

The other half loathed Obama.

The difference is in the perception of that situation that's promulgated by the legacy media.

Can you guess which way they lean?

Hey, did you hear that the Murcans may have caught some foreign spies spying? This is an unprecedented event which has never happened before in the history of history. I guess that wraps up the case against Trump being a Russki agent who meddled in the election by running and winning. Folded arms

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ooh look, an end of the world, squirrel.

Seriously, we're expected to swallow the, all to predictable, deflection tactics when anything negative about Trump emerges.
It's more than noticeable that all other fan boys have got nothing, of any worth, to say about the Helsinki press conference.

At the last count Trump, (a serial bankrupt), was $10BN in hock to Russian banks.
Even without any other “kompromat” Trump is in Putin’s pocket.
Putin needs a patsy to help him destabilise NATO and Europe, the patsy is Trump.
Putin has placed Trump in the White house.
Game over, bend over and lube up for your new Russian God emperor!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:06 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:

Seriously, we're expected to swallow the, all to predictable, deflection tactics when anything negative about Trump emerges.

Perhaps consider why and where the negativity is coming from.

For example:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-britain-robinson/trumps-ambassador-lobbied-britain-on-behalf-of-jailed-right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-idUSKBN1K331J

Stop and think for a minute why Trump is in any way involved in the Tommy Robinson debacle.

Brownback raised the jailing of Robinson during a meeting with Darroch that covered a range of “religious freedom issues”, *the British official confirmed earlier this week.*

Sure he did.

Brownback told Darroch that if Britain did not treat Robinson more sympathetically, the Trump administration might be compelled to criticize Britain’s handling of the case, *according to the two sources in contact with organizers of the planned pro-Robinson demonstration*.

Sounds like a bullshit non story doesn't it?

Well they even say as much:
However, on Thursday a U.S. State Department spokesman said the “characterizations” of Brownback’s meeting with Darroch by Reuters sources were “completely false” but the spokesman did not elaborate further.

But most won't get that far. Most won't even want to. Trump = Hitler.

Don't you think it's just a little too salty?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:27 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Nothing whatsoever to do with the Helsinki press conference.

Yet more deflection, absolutely pathetic!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:30 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
arry wrote:
Nothing whatsoever to do with the Helsinki press conference.

Yet more deflection, absolutely pathetic!

You said
Quote:
anything negative
. Don't blame me for you not being more specific.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:35 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, absolutely pathetic!

HTH!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
As I said, absolutely pathetic!

HTH!

Well it doesn't really. It's pretty shit mud throwing.

If you'd stopped to question why I've had one post on this entire thread going back god knows how long, and even that is to do with the 'accuracy' and 'validity' of the stuff going down in writing about what Trump is or isn't up to, you'd probably hazard a guess at me not being a Trump fan boy. Your very unspecific question apparently asked me to have an opinion on that. Sorry I missed it. I haven't got one.

I answered a specific part of your post that I did have an opinion on and you spat dummy.

Sorry I upset you so much by suggesting it might not all be as it seems.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:57 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet you failed to mention anything about the Helsinki press conference!

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
And yet you failed to mention anything about the Helsinki press conference!

Apart from the fact I state I don't have an opinion on it. What do you want me to do, make one up to suit:

Is this a good time to point out the tendency for Anti Trump personnel not to read so good? I'm of course being deliberately risque given your mood, but do note that it doesn't look great when you roll over presented issues without comment t (what you're accusing me of) yet stick bloody mindedly to the cause.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:38 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's quite funny really. Trump says something that we all dislike - "treason!" we shout.
Yet here is half of Europe not just saying, but financially propping up the regime we despise by giving them billions for oil and gas. "Oh, but we need it!", we cry. Does that make it morally sound then? Tricky one, that Thinking
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:30 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food for thought:

It was once said of Pompey - one of Rome's greatest generals, and one-time patron of Julius Caesar himself - "he is apt to say one thing and think another, but is usually not clever enough to keep his real aims from showing."

Trump must be smarter than Pompey - whom they called "The Great" after Alexander - judging by the way he has everyone confused and guessing.
But is he really so hard to fathom? Who was it that said, "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:50 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:

Careful now! Hasn't Trump talked of building up the already not insubstantial US military still further?
Although perhaps "Work for peace, prepare for war" might be his motto. Not altogether unwise at that either, and never mind the jobs it secures at home.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:07 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

...But is he really so hard to fathom? Who was it that said, "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"?

One keeps one's enemies closer by agreeing with them when they are stood by their side but then claims that it was just a slip of grammar and he didn't agree with them?
Putin on the other hand does appear to have a perfect understanding of your quote.

Reducing world politics to 'we trade, our special fwends talk bullshit, we must be the worst offender's in the scenario' might be a great way to engage a five year old or a Trumpette but if global economics were so simple then Benny from Crossroads would be a perfect fit for Treasury Secretary.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:20 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
jnw010 wrote:

Careful now! Hasn't Trump talked of building up the already not insubstantial US military still further?
Although perhaps "Work for peace, prepare for war" might be his motto. Not altogether unwise at that either, and never mind the jobs it secures at home.

He has but you might recall that he has also called for troop withdrawals and increasing input from other NATO countries, so if not for overseas operations where then?
Work for peace, prepare for war? Now I know you're having a giggle, why not just say Arbeit macht Frei and have done with it?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:20 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

One keeps one's enemies closer by agreeing with them when they are stood by their side but then claims that it was just a slip of grammar and he didn't agree with them?
Putin on the other hand does appear to have a perfect understanding of your quote.

Putin would also understand what Trump did in your first sentence there. Or perhaps not...?
It is magnanimous of you to suggest that Putin is the great grandmaster in this game of chess though. I'm sure he'd appreciate your admiration. Would you like to see him win it?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:25 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
Now I know you're having a giggle, why not just say Arbeit macht Frei and have done with it?

Hey, I'm just throwing this stuff out there. It's up to you if you want to discuss/dispute/ignore/froth in apoplexy over it. G'night.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:36 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Putin would also understand what Trump did in your first sentence there. Or perhaps not...?
It is magnanimous of you to suggest that Putin is the great grandmaster in this game of chess though. I'm sure he'd appreciate your admiration. Would you like to see him win it?

I'm sure he might well appreciate the result of my observations, that doesn't mean I like him any more or less than Trump. Presumably we'll be seeing less of you now as you reduce your usage of Russian energy?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 277 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 22 of 25