Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Some thick cunt destroys exotic motors

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

TheBikerStig
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 13:28 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Some thick cunt destroys exotic motors Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/must_see/45022643/duterte-crushes-4m-worth-of-luxury-cars-in-philippines

Yeah it's not like they could be put to some use anymore.
Some say that he is the sole survivor of Atlantis, and that he refused to speed test a new Hayabusa this morning simply because there was no milk for his Brexit. All we know is hes called TheBikerStig.

Triton Thrasher
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 16:51 - 06 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may be right; he may be wrong.

I couldn’t be fucked watching your film. Are they stolen? One aspect is that as long as there’s a legal route to getting stolen vehicles back onto the road, thieves and receivers will take advantage.

TheBikerStig
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 11:46 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triton Thrasher wrote:
He may be right; he may be wrong.

I couldn’t be fucked watching your film. Are they stolen? One aspect is that as long as there’s a legal route to getting stolen vehicles back onto the road, thieves and receivers will take advantage.

I don't like thieves very much either, just reckon destroying valuable motors, or valuable anything is moronic.

Not my film btw.
Some say that he is the sole survivor of Atlantis, and that he refused to speed test a new Hayabusa this morning simply because there was no milk for his Brexit. All we know is hes called TheBikerStig.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 07 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fail to see the issue here
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1