Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How sad. See'ya.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Yorkshire Geek
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:35 - 04 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And nothing of any value or worth was lost (apart from the Triumph).

Chuffin Nora
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 05 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[Brain-dead, apparently] senior coroner Anne Pember said: “He should have had his whole life ahead of him".

Erm . . . and just how should he have had his whole life ahead of him if he'd twenty-two years behind him, already? Rolling Eyes

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 22:50 - 05 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teflon-Mike wrote:
Err... hold on.. how exactly do we get from unlicensed lad killing himself, an audi, and a previously reported stolen Trumpet, to him being a scum chav habitual bike thief?

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:

Err.. so he had an FB account.. was born in 1996 & went to a college?... And curiously seems to have more people post on his wall after he deaded himself than before?!?!?

Still not really finding the 'link'... sorry.

Albigularis wrote:
Because it says in the headline that it was a stolen bike..

That it does.. and text of the report it explains that the bike had been reported stolen ten days before..... no more.

Nothing actually says he stole it, or had a track record of stealing or riding stolen bikes.

Albigularis wrote:
Or do you think that Babby McDead had a lapse of judgement and it was a one time thing

Err... Confused Hmmm... Twisted Evil WELL! I would be a little surprised if he came back from the dead and did it again....

Albigularis wrote:
It wasn't his first.

You what? Shocked He HAD killed himself and come back from the dead to do it again? Laughing

I don't know. THAT is the point. All article tells me is kid killed himself on a bike, he had no qualification to be riding.

Riding other than in accordance with licence.. a charge that could equally be levied at any-one who's ridden a de-restricted moped or 125 on L-Plates, to a 33-restrict or A2 holder riding a 350+ without the restricter washer's in the chuff..... a practices so-often, it would seem, actually endorsed or encouraged, round these parts.. is the major 'crime' revealed in the article..

Other's would be 'Speeding'... err, yeah 50 in a 30 zone, And 'crashing'.. reckless riding / riding without due care, whatever title they stick it under... . err, yeah... let he that hath no sin cast the first on them two, as well! SO, as far as the report provdied goes, we have dead twit, got dead, doing nothing more twittish than common twittery, that's apparently more oft applauded, and frequently encouraged, round here!

Only thing to turn him from an common a-garden 'finger at the feds' biker hero, into scum of the earth pond-life vermin, is the suggestion that he did it on a stolen bike.. and insinuation from that, twit not only knew it was stolen, but had actually stolen it.. and more.. extrapolation of that, to imply he regularly stole bikes to ride like a twit.

Balance of probability, it probably is more likely, he was genuine hbbtual bike twocking skum, than suggesting, say, he might have bought the bike, or been in process of buying the bike 'in good faith', maybe thinking he could do his A2 and restrict it, and took it for a quick test ride, or had naively bought it on same misguided assumptions, had it stolen from him, and was riding it home after finding it in the hedge twockers had dumped it.... or similar scenario.. BUT, there's nothing to say either which way.... its all just as much subjecture.

So where IS the back-story that gets us from one to the other?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:57 - 05 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuffin Nora wrote:
Quote:
[Brain-dead, apparently] senior coroner Anne Pember said: “He should have had his whole life ahead of him".

Erm . . . and just how should he have had his whole life ahead of him if he'd twenty-two years behind him, already? Rolling Eyes

He'd have robbed 22 years off of some wanker, innit.

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 01:45 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he stole the bike, he got what he deserved by being a twat... If he got the bike in good faith, though still unqualifide to ride the beast. Poor sod. He is a victim...

Though its not 100% clear by the news report, it does seem to lean towards him being the theif.

As for speeding. 50 in a built up area is a bit stupid... Where as 50 in a 30 zone out in the country in a very lightly built area might seem ok to many... Still must have been a akwad crash to have killed him at that speed... No helmet?

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:42 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

NutsyUk wrote:
Still must have been a akwad crash to have killed him at that speed... No helmet?

If you headbutt the back of a bin lorry at 50, no lid is going to do much, that's solid steel, and lots of it. Makes a brick wall look soft and accommodating.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:13 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

NutsyUk wrote:
If he got the bike in good faith

"Yeah, yeah, meet me round the back of the industrial estate. Dog et the V5, but I'll send it on, no worries. And it et the key too, but I'll throw in this screwdriver."

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 09:33 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
NutsyUk wrote:
If he got the bike in good faith

"Yeah, yeah, meet me round the back of the industrial estate. Dog et the V5, but I'll send it on, no worries. And it et the key too, but I'll throw in this screwdriver."

Heh yep good faith then ;p

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:12 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get what Tef's saying, but it's pretty obvious the lad stole the bike and the paper just can't say it for legal reasons or whatever.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 12:32 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
I get what Tef's saying, but it's pretty obvious the lad stole the bike and the paper just can't say it for legal reasons or whatever.

Cos this country is shit Laughing

Its like.. the 14 year old boys who go and kill someone, not named for legal reasons, nah fuck that, get the little shits names out there for all to see, fuck the families, should have brought your child up better etc. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GeorgeB.
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:01 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teflon-Mike wrote:
defendingist

Reckon he'd of had more luck on a nicked 600cc sports bike?

tom_e
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:04 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:

Is it?
I'd say it's pretty unusual for the actual thief to keep hold of a nicked bike for that long, they're usually burnt out, stripped down or otherwise punted on pretty sharpish.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:09 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riding a bike that you have no business riding (whether its reason 1: Not done the correct tests to allow you to ride a bike that powerful or reason 2: Not paid for it!) results in hard luck - tough shit.

spunkmaster
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:10 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom_e wrote:
AshWebster wrote:

Is it?
I'd say it's pretty unusual for the actual thief to keep hold of a nicked bike for that long, they're usually burnt out, stripped down or otherwise punted on pretty sharpish.

Or kept it till the heat died down? Or has been riding it for past 10 days, riding his luck (punny)

tom_e
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 16:26 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that's kind of my point there's no absolutes in that article and as the northants telegraph is my home town rag they'd struggle to get the words out even if they knew for sure without fucking it up.

He may well be a bike thief, he may well just be some unlucky cunt who pushed his luck like most of us do at times but his luck ran out.

spunkmaster
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:27 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom_e wrote:
And that's kind of my point there's no absolutes in that article and as the northants telegraph is my home town rag they'd struggle to get the words out even if they knew for sure without fucking it up.

He may well be a bike thief, he may well just be some unlucky cunt who pushed his luck like most of us do at times but his luck ran out.

True

Az
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:55 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably get shot down for this... but I think you're all being harsh. Let's not forget a life has been lost.

Yes, he was a thief and trust me I truly hate thieves... do I think they deserve to die though? No, they don't.

Let's also consider who your comments will be effecting. Not the bike thief, he's dead, he can't see your messages... his innocent family on the other hand may well see these comments. Do they deserve to have their situation worsened by us lot, I don't think they do.

tom_e
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:59 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I agree with you, I'm not into this whole "death sentence for bike thieving scum" line that's getting trotted out at the minute. While they are a bunch of cunts and could do with a good slap there are also much worse crimes they could be committing. Not that it's any sort of excuse for their current line of cuntery.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:03 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm firmly of the opinion that if someone's a jizztrumpet, then dying doesn't make them any less of a jizztrumpet, despite what the weeping family would like people to think. If they wanted to think of any family, they would have kept fingers off other peoples stuff.

I say this as someone that has caused "issues" with family members that managed to off themselves in dodgy circumstances. Still jizztrumpets, family or not.

Meanwhile, they get to go out, and largely with impunity, steal whatever the they like, and us poor bastards pay for it. Again and again.

Fuck them. If splatting themselves stops peoples stuff getting nicked, and taking a space in prison, then I'm, all for it. Did I mention they're jizztrumpets?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:06 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Az wrote:
I'll probably get shot down for this... but I think you're all being harsh. Let's not forget a life has been lost.

Yes, he was a thief and trust me I truly hate thieves... do I think they deserve to die though? No, they don't.

Let's also consider who your comments will be effecting. Not the bike thief, he's dead, he can't see your messages... his innocent family on the other hand may well see these comments. Do they deserve to have their situation worsened by us lot, I don't think they do.

You do have a point but I think they'll be wearing the situation like a badge tbh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

You do have a point but I think they'll be wearing the situation like a badge tbh.

setting up donation pages to thieve some more monies

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:26 - 06 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom_e wrote:
To be honest I agree with you, I'm not into this whole "death sentence for bike thieving scum" line that's getting trotted out at the minute. While they are a bunch of cunts and could do with a good slap there are also much worse crimes they could be committing. Not that it's any sort of excuse for their current line of cuntery.

I think most people would agree that a death sentence for theft would be OTT. In my case I don't think they deserve it, but will I shed a tear? Hell no. More to the point, it's a life lost yes, but would that life amount to anything productive? Unlikely.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 00:12 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I'd execute thieves, or for any other crime of violence or property acquisition (including white collar, Hetz), on the 3rd strike.

Career lags never turn it around, and will always be worthless parasites who will be cheered to their grave by any honest person who has been unfortunate enough to encounter them.

tom_e wrote:
there are also much worse crimes they could be committing.

Hitler started out stealing bikes. Genuine fact.

For progressive definitions of fact.

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:15 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Az wrote:

And isn't it odd how all these 'victims' were fun to be around, good to their mothers and prospective footballers/teachers/professionals/entrepeneurs/etc?

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 01:36 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Hitler started out stealing bikes. Genuine fact.
he also wasnt shoddy at landscape painting... Well thats me screwed then (i paint)

Again do i wish a death on someone? No not really... Bit i do feel a sence of karma justice. The guy was a dick. Stole a bike. Dicked about on it... And then dicked himself a right cropper...

The dick!

Ive told the odd few, but ive been inside... I was someone who royaly screwed up and i paid the price in so many ways.

While i dont want to see an american style 3 strikes rule come in. As it worked so well in america >.< I do feel there needs to be harsher sentencing for those who just dont learn. And there is plenty of people who feel its there right to take whatever they want. Or screw who ever they like over. Some do learn and make ammends, and do better... Some dont. And sad to say and while may not be 100% of the time, its those who genrally are thick as shit, and have had zero family structure as home. Its a viscous cycle that many cant think there way out of sadly.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 79 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4