Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How sad. See'ya.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:26 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Az wrote:
I'll probably get shot down for this... but I think you're all being harsh. Let's not forget a life has been lost.

Yes, he was a thief and trust me I truly hate thieves... do I think they deserve to die though? No, they don't.

Let's also consider who your comments will be effecting. Not the bike thief, he's dead, he can't see your messages... his innocent family on the other hand may well see these comments. Do they deserve to have their situation worsened by us lot, I don't think they do.

The families are the ones at fault for not being able to raise their children as decent human beings...

This kid seems like he would have fitted in well with this bunch

North Bristol "Bike Gang"

which I can honestly, say the world would be a better place if every single one of the cunts were dead.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:46 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealing a mars bar? - No I dont think they should die.

Stealing a high performance vehicle that they have no training on and no license... - They knowz the riskz innit.

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:33 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom_e wrote:
To be honest I agree with you, I'm not into this whole "death sentence for bike thieving scum" line that's getting trotted out at the minute. While they are a bunch of cunts and could do with a good slap there are also much worse crimes they could be committing. Not that it's any sort of excuse for their current line of cuntery.

It's just Darwinism in action, I don't think many of us would want to actually kill someone for stealing bikes, but when someone gets deaded as a result of their own illegal, stupid actions, then f'ck 'em. They knew the risk, they paid the price. At least he didn't take out an innocent pedestrian.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:39 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom_e wrote:
To be honest I agree with you, I'm not into this whole "death sentence for bike thieving scum" line that's getting trotted out at the minute. While they are a bunch of cunts and could do with a good slap there are also much worse crimes they could be committing

So can I come steal your bike overnight. That thing you've saved so long for? Cos thats OK like...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:47 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto10 wrote:
At least he didn't take out an innocent pedestrian.

But he could have if he was riding on the road. I'm not saying lynch the bastard either, but it has to be remembered that riding a bike isn't simply a risk to the rider - but to other road users and peds too. That's what concerns me most in all this, not that someone's had their property damaged or destroyed. But hey - my priorities here have always been a bit eccentric.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

tom_e
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:48 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
tom_e wrote:
To be honest I agree with you, I'm not into this whole "death sentence for bike thieving scum" line that's getting trotted out at the minute. While they are a bunch of cunts and could do with a good slap there are also much worse crimes they could be committing

So can I come steal your bike overnight. That thing you've saved so long for? Cos thats OK like...

Who said it was ok?

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:28 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the death sentence is too harsh. Maybe just having their hands and bollocks sledgehammered, and "Thieving Cunt" carved into their foreheads with a soldering iron would be sufficient.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 12:49 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
Maybe the death sentence is too harsh. Maybe just having their hands and bollocks sledgehammered, and "Thieving Cunt" carved into their foreheads with a soldering iron would be sufficient.

youve been watching too much inglorious bastards :p

im still sticking with karma... And darwinism at play... Im not going to shed a tear over this.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:19 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

NutsyUk wrote:
The Shaggy D.A. wrote:

youve been watching too much inglorious bastards

Not seen that one yet, sounds like I may enjoy it Smile
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:21 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
The Shaggy D.A. wrote:

An easier way of breeding them out of the gene pool would be to sterilise them.

I should add the that the victim of the theft gets to do the aforementioned sledgehammering/carving.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:26 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 mins, a bench vice and a 10.8v cordless with a couple of spade bits and I'd be certain they would never steal again.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thiunk smashing shot out of there hands with a lump hammer would stop them thieving

Only til the point they can never even wipe their own arses again though
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NeverAgain
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 13:27 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
The Shaggy D.A. wrote:

I should add the that the victim of the theft gets to do the aforementioned sledgehammering/carving.

The Shaggy D.A. for prime minister!

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:02 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom_e wrote:
Who said it was ok?

No one said it was OK.

Is it OK for me to have to fork out excessive sums on security but Bobby Fuckwit can ruin that by cropping said security and never have to pay for it.

Unsure.

However, death is fine. I'm glad the guy who stole my Triple broke his arm and has trouble walking, little cock end.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:06 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about waterboarding?

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:08 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll stick to motorbiking, thanks.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:20 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
I'm glad the guy who stole my Triple broke his arm and has trouble walking, little cock end.

Go on...

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:38 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
which I can honestly, say the world would be a better place if every single one of the cunts were dead.

I can't disagree with that, as it's clearly true.

I'm not saying they deserve to die (horribly, painfully or otherwise) - just that the world would be a nicer place without them.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:30 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
how about waterboarding?

If deterrents worked, then being bummed in prison would already prevent repeat offences.

We should focus on removing the ability to re-offend, whether that's off with their hands (they'll be on disability anyway sooner or later), or off with their heads.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think pursuit should be mandatory for the police.
At least that way these pathetic excuses for citizens can dispose of themselves, themselves, all because they feel they have the right to (attempt) to evade the police.

I'm sorry but if they are 'big enough men' to run from the police they can live with the consequences of their crimes and actions...

Maybe live stream it and get Lad Brooks/Paddy power in on it and we could actually start something entertaining Laughing

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:40 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
AshWebster wrote:
how about waterboarding?

If deterrents worked, then being bummed in prison would already prevent repeat offences.

We should focus on removing the ability to re-offend, whether that's off with their hands (they'll be on disability anyway sooner or later), or off with their heads.

isnt that the thing tho? prison is a joke for them, theres no 'bumming' in english jails, just a fuckign ps4 and some weed.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:26 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Paddy. wrote:
I'm glad the guy who stole my Triple broke his arm and has trouble walking, little cock end.

Go on...

Guy steals triple.

Guy can't ride.

Guy hits curb.

Wheel shatters.

Guy smashes into wall.

Leaves Triple and calls a friend for a lift.

Guy realises he is broken.

Guy gets caught by da-fuzz.

redeem ouzzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:55 - 07 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forced brazen bull ftw. Thumbs Up

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 10 Feb 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it's already been mentioned here.... but:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-teen-adam-nolan-loses-his-fight-for-life-two-weeks-after-motorbike-smash/story-30126280-detail/story.html

Another one bites the dust
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 7 years, 75 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4