Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

#ntdwi

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:31 - 23 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43153556

Spot the odd one out:
https://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/12166/production/_97268047_sanctuary_18_comp.jpg

Very Happy

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:32 - 23 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can bet your poppadum that they have all fired a load into that old stinker as well as all the kids.

Quote:
In the Newcastle case, most of the men were British-born but all came from Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian or Turkish communities.

I do wonder what it is they all have in common? And why the BBC won't say what that is?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:12 - 24 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I do wonder what it is they all have in common? And why the BBC won't say what that is?

The report doesn't really say either.

https://www.nscb.org.uk/sites/default/files/Final%20JSCR%20Report%20160218%20PW.pdf

Page 50 onwards waffles on about "heritage" and "background" of the rapists while carefully avoiding using the m-word as much as possible.

JSCR Report wrote:
One male perpetrator agreed to contribute to the Review. In prison, he explained that he left his country of origin for a better job, spent 10 years in Turkey, 5 years or so in Greece and some time in Italy and France, before travelling to England on the way to Canada. He was detained by immigration officials who questioned his status and he claimed asylum. Later he was granted indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom

Brick Wall

Oh, they let one slip through!

JSCR Report wrote:
[The unrepentant rapist] spoke in a derogatory way about lack of morals in British girls and did not go with Muslim girls because there are not many of them

That's a theme. It's actually more concerned with m-word girls as victims, rather than m-word men as perpetrators.

See the depth of the progressive derangement syndrome:

JSCR Report wrote:
In November 2017, it was reported that the Chief Inspector of Ofsted has compiled a file of concerning materials found by inspectors in libraries and used for teaching of boys and girls in Islamic maintained schools, independent faith schools and unregistered schools. Out of step with mainstream Muslim thinking, it included examples of discrimination, sexism, and misogynistic material, urging women to be submissive, not to have ambition and never refuse sex to their husbands or leave
the house

Nope. That's out of step with how progressives feel what mainstream m-word thinking should be.

Globally, survey after survey has revealed that those beliefs are entirely mainstream and moderate for the i-word. Exceptions are just that - exceptional.

The closest that it comes to grasping the nettle is this recomendation:

JSCR Report wrote:
The Government should arrange for research to be undertaken concerning profiles, motivations and cultural and background influences of perpetrators of sexual exploitation of children and vulnerable adults and publish guidance for strategists and practitioners on the most effective way to reduce offending.

Here's a hint for you: rape of kāfirah was carried out and sanctioned by the Perfect Man. It's advocated and spelled out in the instruction manual.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 24 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428849/Welby-Islamic-rules-incompatible-British-laws.html

No sheeeet. But at least he's calling out the 'm-words.

Canterbury Cathedral on fire in 3...2...

dodgydog
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:20 - 24 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
That bloke has the weirdest shaped head I've ever seen.
Sort of really narrow at the top, then tapering out to the cheeks and back in

It's what a thousand years of marrying your cousins gets you.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:03 - 24 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428849/Welby-Islamic-rules-incompatible-British-laws.html

That's... genuinely surprising. I can't see it working out Wel for him.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 25 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Donkersley isn't rubbing one out to the Leicester explosion?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:22 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Leicester explosion?

? https://youtu.be/aAqIFtlH_hA?t=47s

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:02 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Donkersley isn't rubbing one out to the Leicester explosion?

Weird, isn't it? Even now that it's looking like a gas explosion, he could be going off about Polacks doing illegal loft conversions eight floors high, burrowing into the walls, tapping into gas mains and street lights. Is he OK? I hope not.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:15 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did say the Vegas shooter was a fall guy for a militant Islamic faction after all...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:35 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

A listed memorial in Newport Pagnell cemetery was graffitied with anti Christian and pro Islamic crap yesterday. It made the local news but today I can find nothing about the story.....

Said memorial before paint augmentation.

https://main1.newport-pagnell.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/taylorsgraveSmall.jpg

I can't find it anywhere so it's probably been hidden now because they actually had the audacity to call it a hate crime against Christians on look east.

james1988
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
A listed memorial in Newport Pagnell cemetery was graffitied with anti Christian and pro Islamic crap yesterday. It made the local news but today I can find nothing about the story.....

I can't find it anywhere so it's probably been hidden now because they actually had the audacity to call it a hate crime against Christians on look east.

The councillor for Newport (memory is a bit hazy) wants the Welsh language removed from signage and replaced with Islamic scrawl. I'll try and find the source when I get home from work, read into that what you will.

In other news, Cathays High school in Cardiff is 75% made up of ethnic minorities.
Sauce https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-42650014

James

Edit...
I must have made the first part up. I can't find a source for it.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

james1988 wrote:
The councillor for Newport (memory is a bit hazy) wants the Welsh language removed from signage and replaced with Islamic scrawl. I'll try and find the source when I get home from work, read into that what you will.

Edit...
I must have made the first part up. I can't find a source for it.

The problem with the modern Cultural Marxist left is that it is entirely believable as statement that they would say. You cannot satirise left-liberals when their own statements and print media exceeds the limits of imaginable insanity, and is presented as being perfectly reasonable, to be punished as "hate" for any critique or non-adherence.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:22 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top copper: the real threat is extremely extreme far right extremist extremism. We foiled 4 totally real and credible white supremacist neo-Nazi plots last year and, sure, 10 islamic ones from the official 5% of the population, but let's not focus on that because we don't want to "stir up tensions" and while he hasn't yet been convicted of direct involvement in terrorism, I'm going to say Tommy Robinson in the same context as white supremacist neo-Nazi terrorism, because, you know.

Say, if you wanted to "stir up tensions" against a specific individual, how might you go about it? Thinking

That's the funny thing about Robinson: he's more likely to be snackbarred because of what people imply that he's said than for any specific thing that he's actually said.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:57 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

https://main1.newport-pagnell.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/taylorsgraveSmall.jpg

I do wonder how many of these scum acts are actually carried out by UK nationals in order to stir up a bit if ill will.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:32 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I do wonder how many of these scum acts are actually carried out by UK nationals in order to stir up a bit if ill will.

Of course it could be, we won't know till someone is arrested however you can use that argument for any atrocity as do the conspiracy theorists with the twin towers so that rather strikes me as wishful thinking on your part Jewlio.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:55 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Syrian" "refugee" admits to setting fugee doss on fire, then spray-painted swastikas to frame ze Nazis.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Of course it could be, we won't know till someone is arrested however you can use that argument for any atrocity as do the conspiracy theorists with the twin towers so that rather strikes me as wishful thinking on your part Jewlio.

Wasn't it the son of some rock star or similar who was pissing on a cenotaph a couple of years back?

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:06 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Wasn't it the son of some rock star or similar who was pissing on a cenotaph a couple of years back?

no, Dave gilmours (pink floyd) son was arrested for swinging on the flags during the student Protests, also in 2015 a student was arrested and convicted of urinating on it while drunk probably mixing those 2 together, Incidentally neither tried to frame the muslims for it.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:21 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never underestimate the power of denial. The willingness to not only shove one's head in the sand, but keep it firmly planted there no matter what. The ostrich is an ally of the rationalisation hamster. Whatever the authorities and media are doing, or in many cases NOT doing is OK because... reasons. Run faster on that wheel hamster, as the reasons and justification for the modern insanity need to become ever more absurd.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:27 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it?

On a brief Googols: accidental urination on a monument = £185, 250 hours toil, saved from gaol only by instant and sincere remorse:

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/8380214.stm

Deliberate, malicious, hate filled hooting of 'British soldiers burn in hell' and poppy burning during the 2 minute silence, no repentance, no acceptance of guilt = £50

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12664346

Oh, now we see the white privilege inherent in the system.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

Never underestimate the power of denial. The willingness to not only shove one's head in the sand, but keep it firmly planted there no matter what. The ostrich is an ally of the rationalisation hamster. Whatever the authorities and media are doing, or in many cases NOT doing is OK because... reasons. Run faster on that wheel hamster, as the reasons and justification for the modern insanity need to become ever more absurd.

U ok hun?

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 09:54 - 28 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

British student visiting a Shisha bar or possibly an ice cream parlor (in which there were no muslims) in Germany is beaten and raped by two men. Police are happy to confirm that the incident took place... but arnt prepared to say by who, thier description or even where Shhh! .

They do say that shisha bars have sprung up since the influx of middle eastern refugees but obviously that is totally irrelevant. So irrelevant that most news outlets dont even mention it.

https://amedpost.com/news/british-student-18-raped-and-beaten-by-two-men-in-shisha-bar-during-trip-to-berlin-film-festival/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:27 - 28 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original report appears to be in the Sun, who give no details, no sources, no names, nothing.

It's then been repeated by other rags citing the Sun as the source.

That one's got #FakeNewsVeryBad all over it. Let's stay rational out there, people. There's really no need to invent things, is there?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:10 - 28 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mutter Merkel finally admits to 'no go zones' in Germany.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5446435/Angela-Merkel-admits-no-areas-Germany.html

They're her 'kids' so she'd best deal with them eh?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 29 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 67 of 170